What's new

PAF contingent leaves for China

Hi,

It was the PAF who decided against the procurement of an aircraft between the periods of 9/11 and earthquake of 2005. They misread the threat from india and assessed that india won't be a threat anymore---peace will be made---so it was a waste of buying something from another country on the RUN.

They analyzed that the JF 17 with french avionics and missile systems will make up for what pakistan needed. The french avionics package fiasco has set paf back by at least 15 years and still then they will have inferior weaponery and electronics package.

India was extremely wary of 1. pakistan getting close to the u s one more time 2. and pakistan's FINANCIAL conditions becoming fairly strong during that period.

Pakistanis must stop blaming Musharraf---he was just one man---there was a whole team to advise him what needed to be done---then there was the whole nation---who was mentally screwed up and did not know what its priorities were.

YOU PATHETIC PAKISTANIS---the terrorists killed FRENCH engineers in your largest city---why didn't you go all out for the blood of the terrorists----the terrorists killed and abducted chinese engineers---you didn't give a sh-it either.

That is why I keep saying----pakistanis have no character---they are just all talk and no substance---you brag about pak china friendship---you should have gone all out and taken out anyone and evryone who hurt the chinese---the french gave you the most potent agosta 90---yet you did not retaliate on the terrorists.

You are so pathetic that when these terrorists came and destroyed two of your major assets on the air force bases---you just has excuses---.

Kid---you paks really don't deserve a nation---you don't cherish what the basic fundamentals of a nationhood are.

Mastan, a slight professional dishonesty as a critic.

I 2nd you when you say we Pakistanis are pathetic when it comes to dealing with terrorists with iron hands but covering the arss of the single most responsible person in this regards just he happened to your personal favorite is beyond expectations. The moment we took this strategic decision right after 9/11 to hedge our policy with good Taliban and Bad Taliban and decides to never go all out against these non state actors with a single coherent policy is where when this person is the “Chief Executive” of our country with absolute powers. We never objects/stops or hurdles when in solidarity of those over the borders our own wild west went radical and for Jihad in droves to Afghanistan, that is the precise moment we could balance out but we fail miserably at that time. In preceding years we intentionally shows weakness in imposing the writ of the government in border areas just to cushion this strategic policy until its really get out of our hands really after Lal Masjid episode and we push to allow drone strikes unofficially.

1101962594-1.jpg

This is strange since either the picture belongs to Islamabad or the news source is from Islamabad.
1101962594-2.gif
The news source is from Islamabad, look at the Solider standing in lower left corner, doesn't look like ASF or DSG.
Also ISB airport does not have such tree line

Interesting, since Number 7 Squadron 'Bandits' is based in Karachi and equipped with ROSE Mirage in interceptor role. However, the tree line in the picture clearly aint that of Masroor.

In the picture that hassnain0099 posted, one can see the JH-7 fighter Bomber of the PLAAF.

Good to see such DACT taking place.

F-7, Mirage, JH-7 and J-10. Fighters Galore!

Pakistan, China conclude joint air exercises

September 23rd, 2013 by Tahir Khan

The Pakistan Air Force contingent comprising combat Pilots and ground technical crew landed back at an operational Air Base in China on Monday after successful culmination of the joint Air Exercise “Shaheen-II”.

Earlier the closing ceremony was hosted by Lt Gen Zheng Qun Liang, Deputy Commander PLA Air Force. It was attended by Air Marshal Sohail Aman, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations) and a team of high ranking PAF officials.

The exercise involved complex Air Operations for mutual learning as well as improving the coordination and interoperability of both Air Forces, the PAF said in a statement.

During the exercise, combat aircraft from PAF and PLAAF conducted joint operations to validate air warfare concepts in the contemporary operational and tactical environments. Experiences gained during the exercise would contribute towards enhancement of operational capabilities and inter-operability of both the Air Forces.

Shaheen-II commenced on 3rd September, 2013 with the deployment of PAF fighter aircraft and personnel in China.

It was for the first time in the history that a foreign Air Force conducted a joint exercise with PLAAF on Chinese soil and airspace. This in itself is reflective of the strong bond of friendship between China and Pakistan.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-exercises-around-world-19.html#ixzz2fuEG8nLH

Hi,

It was the PAF who decided against the procurement of an aircraft between the periods of 9/11 and earthquake of 2005. They misread the threat from india and assessed that india won't be a threat anymore---peace will be made---so it was a waste of buying something from another country on the RUN.

They analyzed that the JF 17 with french avionics and missile systems will make up for what pakistan needed. The french avionics package fiasco has set paf back by at least 15 years and still then they will have inferior weaponery and electronics package.

India was extremely wary of 1. pakistan getting close to the u s one more time 2. and pakistan's FINANCIAL conditions becoming fairly strong during that period.

Pakistanis must stop blaming Musharraf---he was just one man---there was a whole team to advise him what needed to be done---then there was the whole nation---who was mentally screwed up and did not know what its priorities were.

YOU PATHETIC PAKISTANIS---the terrorists killed FRENCH engineers in your largest city---why didn't you go all out for the blood of the terrorists----the terrorists killed and abducted chinese engineers---you didn't give a sh-it either.

That is why I keep saying----pakistanis have no character---they are just all talk and no substance---you brag about pak china friendship---you should have gone all out and taken out anyone and evryone who hurt the chinese---the french gave you the most potent agosta 90---yet you did not retaliate on the terrorists.

You are so pathetic that when these terrorists came and destroyed two of your major assets on the air force bases---you just has excuses---.

Kid---you paks really don't deserve a nation---you don't cherish what the basic fundamentals of a nationhood are.
sorry i missed your strayed , wrongly pointed complaints ,put down your vodka mast khan,sober up ,now tell me what the hell this tin pot ,your humpiala "Gen" was doing if others of his gang were good for nothing ?.BTW who r u calling Kid?

sorry i missed your strayed , wrongly pointed complaints ,put down your vodka mast khan,sober up ,now tell me what the hell this tin pot ,your humpiala "Gen" was doing if others of his gang were good for nothing ?.BTW who r u calling Kid?

Hahahahhaha,

I hear some old bones creaking, some old joints clacking, some wobbly knees, dentures slipping out of the mouth, eye glasses falling off the ridge of the nose---hold on tight old mn---let me give you a rubber band----hold on tight----you didnot hear me----oh----did the batteries die on your hearing aide---too bad----.

You know now---that you have to be pre-prepped before they let you out of the house----before you are allowed to say anything---so now that you are ready---tell me now----what is it that is bugging you----.

Don't come back after six months and tell me to repeat myself---. Me---I myself am getting there---so I might not remeber why I said what I said.

Hahahahhaha,

I hear some old bones creaking, some old joints clacking, some wobbly knees, dentures slipping out of the mouth, eye glasses falling off the ridge of the nose---hold on tight old mn---let me give you a rubber band----hold on tight----you didnot hear me----oh----did the batteries die on your hearing aide---too bad----.

You know now---that you have to be pre-prepped before they let you out of the house----before you are allowed to say anything---so now that you are ready---tell me now----what is it that is bugging you----.

Don't come back after six months and tell me to repeat myself---. Me---I myself am getting there---so I might not remeber why I said what I said.
With the grace of Allah (swt),even at the age of 73,with the exception of partial dental repair,i am still not familiar with creaking,clacking,wobbling,chopper slipping,frame sliding,tight holding or rubber binding and,yes,i need battery for my mobile.However,I hope you do not meet this description of an old man when you "get there".I must admit , that simple mention of MUSH makes my blood pressure go up. The crimes this man has committed against constitution,armed forces(Kargil) ,civillian Lal Masjid,u a v attack on A Hangu madrasa(killing 90 teen agers from the poorest families) and then claiming them to be terrorist ,and and and.....Then just after Lahore Samjhota,with indians,this macho embark on a Kargil misadventure,keeping PAF in the dark.It is well known this put PAF in a every difficult position due to lack of ...... and then to hide his crime he over throws the legally installed civ govt. How naive it is to believe that PAF then did not require any more strengthening of its fleets and how immature it is to regard enemy no more dangerous .Simple truth is he was only interested in making his regime legal in the books of west.And for that Nation has paid a colossal amount in blood ,cash and kind.Regarding JF-17 ,french avionics and bvr missile,this darta warta naheen was so much under various "influences" and busy that,he and his buddies could not understand what was India up to i,e Scorpion Submarines,Rafael and 200 odd Helicopters and and and.In Pakistani politics it is a normal practice,a successor blaming the predecessor, but this the first time i hear a military dictator blaming Air Force and defence think tank for "MISREADING the threat from India" and "ASSESSED that India wont be threat anymore" ?....iss sadegee kon na mer jaey aey khuda.......

that simple mention of MUSH makes my blood pressure go up. The crimes this man has committed against constitution,armed forces(Kargil) ,civillian Lal Masjid,u a v attack on A Hangu madrasa(killing 90 teen agers from the poorest families) and then claiming them to be terrorist ,and and and..........

cry me a river my dear

I love Mushy for every single reason you listed. my only complaint is that why did he not slaughter every one who picked up the arms against the Pakistani state during the Red Mosque siege. the Turks and Saudis have never ever taken prisoners such cases.

the Burka begairats of Red mosque are the real Munafiqeen who use female suicide bombers to bomb the country
there is a height of dishonesty and lies. I was in the area when the red mosque students opened fire on Rangers.

but dont lose any heart my dear count the Halal dollars the dallal Amir AL Momineen Nawaz Sherif has got from Saudis to sell the soul fo the nation for a sectarian conflict in Syria.

offering cricket matches to butchers and naming trains after the terrorists who butchered Baloch and Punjabis alike in Balochistan... wow by that standard this dallal government has outdone Musharraf by your accounts.

Last edited:
cry me a river my dear

I love Mushy for every single reason you listed. my only complaint is that why did he not slaughter every one who picked up the arms against the Pakistani state during the Red Mosque siege. the Turks and Saudis have never ever taken prisoners such cases.

the Burka begairats of Red mosque are the real Munafiqeen who use female suicide bombers to bomb the country
there is a height of dishonesty and lies. I was in the area when the red mosque students opened fire on Rangers.

but dont lose any heart my dear count the Halal dollars the dallal Amir AL Momineen Nawaz Sherif has got from Saudis to sell the soul fo the nation for a sectarian conflict in Syria.

offering cricket matches to butchers and naming trains after the terrorists who butchered Baloch and Punjabis alike in Balochistan... wow by that standard this dallal government has outdone Musharraf by your accounts.
There is an oft repeating promo on one of Pakistani channel where an ex military man says "an the army person is like a frog living in a well,not knowing what is going on around",You are out of well now,stop being a frog.

There is an oft repeating promo on one of Pakistani channel where an ex military man says "an the army person is like a frog living in a well,not knowing what is going on around",You are out of well now,stop being a frog.

Stop using cheap shots? grow a pair n respect peoples opinions even if you disagree with them? doesnt sound bad..

once a soldier always a soldier Ribick ribick :bounce:

re our operations against the Taliban
do you know we are using our won drones now? this war is going to outlast our lives sadly. stay together if you dont fancy constitution avenue converted into Sawat's Khuni chowk".

Pakistan Zindabad

Back
Top Bottom