What's new

PAF contingent leaves for China

these old fart planes are the back bone of PAF

Yes, we remember these planes but today is 21st century- different planes, new dogfights, new BVRs, new Radars, Avionics system this is something we need to practice.

I don't buy the F-22 pilots were impressed with us. Keep in mind, these old fart planes are no longer deployed near Indian borders while F-16 doing its job, soon will be JF-17s duties.

then it was better to buy something else then a god damn falcon which can't fly free. its ashame for falcons :P

1209321_459091574198309_1167189750_n.jpg

holly lols air force going on mission :omghaha:
that's why i don't like usa stuff

even we donot have source codes of f-16s

Yes, we remember these planes but today is 21st century- different planes, new dogfights, new BVRs, new Radars, Avionics system this is something we need to practice.

I don't buy the F-22 pilots were impressed with us. Keep in mind, these old fart planes are no longer deployed near Indian borders while F-16 doing its job, soon will be JF-17s duties.

Dude i completely agree with you But You have to see Pakistans economy we dont have money to waste , its not like paf is not upgrading its fleet the money pafs getting we cant just buy planes with it we have to keep in mind other things , salary upgrades construction , repairs fuel , ..........etc they are going on slow pace tell me right now can Paf afford new jets ? getting more jets is not the only cast, we have to pay the money for the training of crews , infrastructure , upgrade , maintenance , fuel .... These are old jets But they can get the job done and since you talked about Indian border Indias fleets backbone is mig 21 Which these planes can easily handle

secure codes? lolz you have no permission to move them with Chinese fighter jets base inside pakistan

Paf sees f16s a cheap way to counter Indian numeric advantage and till my knowledge they have done their job pretty well , now
when you buy cheap stuff on low prices it comes with some extra price

still The raptor pilots were pretty much impressed with the skills of PAF pilots...i remember some comments from airforces-monthly...

If you understand American idioms, you would understand that the Raptor pilot quoted in magazine was trying to find something positive to say without being factually wrong. He praised the enthusiasm and eagerness to learn of young PAF pilots who were flying our PGs. He also described F-7PG as 'an interesting asymmetrical threat air craft'. Americans actually use the word 'interesting' to cover a lot of ground, especially when they do not wish to embarrass someone by showing their true feelings. Whatever you are trying to find aint there buddy.

If you understand American idioms, you would understand that the Raptor pilot quoted in magazine was trying to find something positive to say without being factually wrong. He praised the enthusiasm and eagerness to learn of young PAF pilots who were flying our PGs. He also described F-7PG as 'an interesting asymmetrical threat air craft'. Americans actually use the word 'interesting' to cover a lot of ground, especially when they do not wish to embarrass someone by showing their true feelings. Whatever you are trying to find aint there buddy.

you mean the thing 'formality' :D

Well may be,however look at the difference --- pilots flying a 3+ generation aircraft and pilots flying a 5th generation aircraft --- that means PG pilots were just kids infront of them --- if they win the praise with words being used as 'battle hardened pilots' then i think we should be proud of them...whatsoever...

Not the one I was talking about :omghaha:

I think we don't have that luxury of land like US. You can find many war heroes used as artifacts on different road crossings and these stupid political/religious parties disgracing those by putting their flags and slogans on it.

I think we don't have that luxury of land like US.......

We have plenty of land alright.... Just drive out of the big cities..

We did manage to secretly conduct nuclear tests did not we?

Back
Top Bottom