What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

And you were born yesterday and thus have no memory of airliners shot dwon by USA, Russia and recently by rebels..
If professional force can shot down airlines forget about india..they might end up downing all of airindia..

Though that might happen anyway because of airban

Still dont why why indian were such a pussy after Pakistan attacked their military installation and declared war in broad day light

It is ok to be afraid. Pak can open airspace whenever it feels safe from potential Indian retaliation.

Indians were not pu$$ies. Modi threatened Pak with missile strike. Potential nobel peace laureate IK buckled at the knee, released Abhi and closed airspace.

I am looking forward to Pak narrative on why they are opening the airspace again when they do it. Let’s face it, whatever the justification Pak is going to come of as weak.

Mace bro please Get out of Modi’s rear end and see what he is doing to your once proud nation. You guys dream of being a super power but yet your nation has fallen to the levels of Talibans. We have suffered and seen the consequences of extremism and mind control. India is destined to same hell from where we have finally rescued our nation from. Do you believe in modi’s narrative? Any sane man will question where are the 300 dead or f16 wreckage but no Indian dares to speak out..: this is how the fall of any nation starts.

Going by your logic you have no evidence of Su30 wreckage. I have not seen any sane minds on Pak side questioning this. Nor the 2 parachutes that came down for which videos exist.

It is ok to be afraid. Pak can open airspace whenever it feels safe from potential Indian retaliation.

Indians were not pu$$ies. Modi threatened Pak with missile strike. Potential nobel peace laureate IK buckled at the knee, released Abhi and closed airspace.

I am looking forward to Pak narrative on why they are opening the airspace again when they do it. Let’s face it, whatever the justification Pak is going to come of as weak.

Going by your logic you have no evidence of Su30 wreckage. I have not seen any sane minds on Pak side questioning this. Nor the 2 parachutes that came down for which videos exist.

There is no such thing as two parachute video .... it’s the creation of Indian mind which is mostly doing dances in their cranial cavity so unable to see the reality.
But do you agree with everything I wrote? I agree that I have not seen SU30 wreckage. Ok

Indians are the worst cowards on earth. They should be so ashamed of their performance and should stop posting BS. the armed forces should rise up and arrest Modi and millions of his followers who are hiding in his cavity where the sun doesn’t shine.

Humm just because we sealed airspace you can’t retaliate anymore ? I mean your MKI cannot fly anymore? Ohh yes MKI are scared of AMRAAM and SD10 !

@Peshwa
You seem learned and in the know can you help..

IAF has lost 8 x aircraft in airbattle on 27-Feb-19 to F-16s & JF17s (6 and 2)
3 x Su-30MKI (3 x No.15 Sqn)
2 x Mirage 2000i (2 x No.1 Sqn)
3 x MiG-21Bison (2 x No.51 Sqn, 1 x No.26 Sqn)

I have given squadrons can you verify please.

Sir it seems app ney inn figures ko hifz kar leya hey.....very challenging for PAF to prove.

IAF was able to shoot down AMRAAM but forgot to engage F-16s :lol:

Engaging AMRAAMs is the claim which bogged down entire IAF credibility...

I have asked. Nothing has changed from the IAF side. Business as usual.
On the other hand in the PAF.....Closed airspace, dispersed F-16's, leaves cancelled, weddings postponed....
Speaks volumes on who is on the back foot.
23.jpg

Nothing has changed from the IAF side. Business as usual.
Capture2.JPG

Capture (2).JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture33.JPG

Closed airspace, dispersed F-16's, leaves cancelled, weddings postponed
Capture3.JPG

Is there any possibility that Pakistan could take arial photos for example by satellite to track down wreckage of the downed plane(s)?

Just a thought - this way you have proof and no need to give out sensitive information.

I know then there comes the questions about the images being photo-shopped....

There are serious doubts about the veracity of PAF’s claim of shooting down the SU-30. While not as outlandish like the IAF claim of F-16 kill, there are zero evidence that a second Indian plane was downed.

There are serious doubts about the veracity of PAF’s claim of shooting down the SU-30. While not as outlandish like the IAF claim of F-16 kill, there are zero evidence that a second Indian plane was downed.
Perhaps it was the hip which Indians say they shot themselves. To avoid public backlash as to how the inferior PAF was able to kill that deep...

A slow target some 75km inside IOK---hard to believe that IAF could have mistaken it for PAF jet or drone.

Yet one thing is very clear and that is that it was struck by a missile.

Thanks for producing the blasted fragment of AIM-120 in your press conference 12 hours later. That is why there is 100% conviction. You guys gave us the proof yourselves. :enjoy:

And we are yet to see any proof of a SU-30 being shot down, yet your loudspeaker won’t shut up.
So as I said, practice what you preach.

@Peshwa
You seem learned and in the know can you help..

IAF has lost 8 x aircraft in airbattle on 27-Feb-19 to F-16s & JF17s (6 and 2)
3 x Su-30MKI (3 x No.15 Sqn)
2 x Mirage 2000i (2 x No.1 Sqn)
3 x MiG-21Bison (2 x No.51 Sqn, 1 x No.26 Sqn)

I have given squadrons can you verify please.

I’m not in the armed forces, nor do I live in India, so unfortunately no bueno on the vetting piece, sorry.

My assertions are based on publicly available information everyone here is privy to..,

1 MiG 21 lost to PAF
1 MI-17 lost to friendly fire

Other than that, everything else is conjecture. That’s my take.

I have no problem going by the available evidence and accepting what is out there on camera.

So you will agree with the following:

Indian airforce completely missed the target and bombed empty tree lot.

Not a single person was killed in any Indian attack.

Indians never shot down F16.

Indians are hiding something by not releasing any pictures of six targets we hit.

The helicopter that was shot down had fighter pilots in it .... what were they doing?

I’ll make it simple for you.

1 MIG 21 shot down by PAF
1 Mi-17 lost to friendly fire

This is what’s concrete and proven.

The rest are just claims from both sides.
Keep it simple, keep it clean.

You guys want to gloat about shooting down the MIG, you have all right to.
But don’t tag on extra BS to fluff your feathers on that coat tail.

And

And same goes to our F-16 your occupied army/security forces can conceal the wreckage site and don't allow Public to take a shot/clip the wreck, if they did you can (indian army/security forces) take these phone from their possession to hide crash site from public view and for the Pilots few week later two your MKI pilots were killed in car accident according to your MOD/IAF, most probably its a cover up for hiding your mighty raptor of the east MKI shot down@Peshwa

Yaar yeh bohot Lambi ho gayi!
It’s very simple, if the SU-30 was shot down, it would be major news. Every bhadwa news reporter with a pen and a handheld would be covering it. Trust me.
Let alone the fact that the pilots autopsy, which the family is privy to would also indicate date and time of death. So an AF pilot dying 2 weeks after would not have the same autopsy report. Period!
Somehow you missed the fact that the pilot is a human with a family and not just a number for the govt to erase from its books. I don’t know how it is in Pak, but in India, such cover ups lead to govt heads rolling.

Lastly, if we go by your version of things and logic, either side can throw any bull crap accusation only to say that the govt of either country just “covered it up”. And frankly, this is the kind of conspiracy theories being flung on PDF that have turned this forum into a joke.
So why not just stick to what can be proven, MIG 21 shot down by PAF.

Enjoy the kill. It’s not easy going against a bigger enemy, and PAF gets credit for it.
But don’t get over zealous and try to claim accolades that never materialized nor can be proven. Just makes your achievement lose color, nothing else. And this goes for both sides of the fence.

SU-30 kill has been confirmed by our air chief and reported by world renowned media, not locally paid shills.

PAF has been proven right on every claim it's made so far and will continue to be be proven right on this account to.

The Indian government has clearly faked an autopsy report and the pilots body has been released to his family after a delay. It is entirely possible, this government has lied multiple times and they've been exposed time and time again. I mean you people recently attributed some dead soldiers to a grass fire at a sniper range....lol

It is Pak which has closed its airspace. News of F16 moved away from FOBs.

Why IAF is on the back foot?? If anything Pak and paf are on the back foot. It comes off even worse for paf if IAF is not even venturing anywhere near loc.
Why indeed would the IAF take a step back when even being shot down gets the IAF pilot a medal. When a narrative can be built up on the TV and then entire dhoti clad nation can jump for joy while the planes come down why indeed would the IAF Back down. Let me answer that for you. They back down because they are scared out of their wits.
A

I have asked. Nothing has changed from the IAF side. Business as usual.
On the other hand in the PAF.....Closed airspace, dispersed F-16's, leaves cancelled, weddings postponed....
Speaks volumes on who is on the back foot.
Seems change of ID has affected your thinking as well, pity you weren't there to advise say Sadam Hussein, as going by your logic, had Iraq closed it's airspace, that would have prevented US and NATO from attacking it. :D
And off course nothing has changed for the IAF except some commanders removed, the so called Raptor of the East given a new role to dodge missiles and IAF chief openly admitting that he will be back in business only once the Rafales arrive. I know of at least three weddings that took place in the last month alone, were you declined entry into some venue. :what:
The PAF F-16s were indeed dispersed to strike India from every sector but what fear is causing India not to station it's SU-30s in Srinagar.

And we are yet to see any proof of a SU-30 being shot down, yet your loudspeaker won’t shut up.

I’m not in the armed forces, nor do I live in India, so unfortunately no bueno on the vetting piece, sorry.

My assertions are based on publicly available information everyone here is privy to..,

1 MiG 21 lost to PAF
1 MI-17 lost to friendly fire

Other than that, everything else is conjecture. That’s my take.

I’ll make it simple for you.

1 MIG 21 shot down by PAF
1 Mi-17 lost to friendly fire

This is what’s concrete and proven.

The rest are just claims from both sides.
Keep it simple, keep it clean.

You guys want to gloat about shooting down the MIG, you have all right to.
But don’t tag on extra BS to fluff your feathers on that coat tail.

Yaar yeh bohot Lambi ho gayi!
It’s very simple, if the SU-30 was shot down, it would be major news. Every bhadwa news reporter with a pen and a handheld would be covering it. Trust me.
Let alone the fact that the pilots autopsy, which the family is privy to would also indicate date and time of death. So an AF pilot dying 2 weeks after would not have the same autopsy report. Period!
Somehow you missed the fact that the pilot is a human with a family and not just a number for the govt to erase from its books. I don’t know how it is in Pak, but in India, such cover ups lead to govt heads rolling.

Lastly, if we go by your version of things and logic, either side can throw any bull crap accusation only to say that the govt of either country just “covered it up”. And frankly, this is the kind of conspiracy theories being flung on PDF that have turned this forum into a joke.
So why not just stick to what can be proven, MIG 21 shot down by PAF.

Enjoy the kill. It’s not easy going against a bigger enemy, and PAF gets credit for it.
But don’t get over zealous and try to claim accolades that never materialized nor can be proven. Just makes your achievement lose color, nothing else. And this goes for both sides of the fence.

Hey you made simple for me but skipped my two other questions . Do you believe 350-400 people were killed in Balakot?

Do you believe IAF is hiding something bcs they have failed to release any pictures of six targets PAF claimed hit and acknowledged by India. If there are no pictures of sixbtargets hit them how hard is it to hide pics of one Su30?

Hey you made simple for me but skipped my two other questions . Do you believe 350-400 people were killed in Balakot?

Do you believe IAF is hiding something bcs they have failed to release any pictures of six targets PAF claimed hit and acknowledged by India. If there are no pictures of sixbtargets hit them how hard is it to hide pics of one Su30?

Did you not read my last line?.
I believe both are conjecture. Both sides are fluffing stuff up.

I don’t believe 350-400 militants were killed. But I don’t know whether the number is 3 or 300 or 0. That’s something you can’t verify nor I.
IAF dropped bombs, whether they caused damage or not is unclear. They may have completely missed the target.

On the Pak side, you dropped some bombs too. The extent of damage you caused to Indian infrastructure or men is for you to quantify and the Indian govt/army to refute.
So far I haven’t seen any news that says PAF raids caused any damage to man or material.
Use the same google earth screenshot methodology to determine the locations of the six targets and confirm them. Shouldn’t that be something you guys should have done already? If I’ve missed it, I would love to see this.

And lastly, the road to “covering up” runs both ways no? If you’re saying as confirmed by your own forces that IAF raided locations on the Pak side, and dropped bombs, isn’t Pak able to cover up the same? Why is covering up only an Indian forte?
If you want to have a balanced discussion, the possibility of both sides blowing smoke up their countrymen’s asses has to be taken into account.

I’m not saying either happened or not, point is, none of it is verifiable or has not been confirmed unequivocally by either side.
So in such circumstances, we only count what can be confirmed without a shred of doubt.
MIG 21 and MI 17 were the losses so far.

Hope that makes my stand clear.

The world wont shut up until you justify what your commanders were doing with a loud speaker in one hand and AMRAAM's wreckage in another.

From where did you get those blast fragments in IoK? Your underdeveloped cognitive ability cannot even figure that out.

There are reports about flanker falling into a dam which is adjacent to a cantonment area. Nothings concrete because you authorities wont let access to that area. Anyway, the fact remains. AMRAAM has hit something in IoK. Certainly your dumb *** is not that valuable of a target. Su 30 still remains the plausible option. Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom