What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

If true Pak media is juvenile and cannot but believe run by over zealous nationalistic imbeciles with no independent thought.

With Modi getting the world attention on put a spot light on alleged Pak origin militancy he will not give any space for India-Pak interaction in any kind or form. India will not touch Pak by a long barge pole.

:disagree: You have all necessary intellect to be the editor of some super duper Pak media outlet.

Look who is talking? From the land of likes of Arnab Goswami and mad dog Bakshi. Pakistani media might not be the most professional but is not run by hosts shouting and frothing from their mouths. As far are Modi is concerned, he tried and he is welcome to try again.

Last edited:
Is anyone wondering what happened to Alan Warnes interview with our Air Cheif?
I hope the Indians didnt get too desperate that they gunpointed him......

If true Pak media is juvenile and cannot but believe run by over zealous nationalistic imbeciles with no independent thought.

With Modi getting the world attention on put a spot light on alleged Pak origin militancy he will not give any space for India-Pak interaction in any kind or form. India will not touch Pak by a long barge pole.

:disagree: You have all necessary intellect to be the editor of some super duper Pak media outlet.
And you were born yesterday and thus have no memory of airliners shot dwon by USA, Russia and recently by rebels..
If professional force can shot down airlines forget about india..they might end up downing all of airindia..

Though that might happen anyway because of airban

Still dont why why indian were such a pussy after Pakistan attacked their military installation and declared war in broad day light

Mace bro please Get out of Modi’s rear end and see what he is doing to your once proud nation. You guys dream of being a super power but yet your nation has fallen to the levels of Talibans. We have suffered and seen the consequences of extremism and mind control. India is destined to same hell from where we have finally rescued our nation from. Do you believe in modi’s narrative? Any sane man will question where are the 300 dead or f16 wreckage but no Indian dares to speak out..: this is how the fall of any nation starts.

And you were born yesterday and thus have no memory of airliners shot dwon by USA, Russia and recently by rebels..
If professional force can shot down airlines forget about india..they might end up downing all of airindia..

Though that might happen anyway because of airban

Still dont why why indian were such a pussy after Pakistan attacked their military installation and declared war in broad day light

ahem ahem... I think their PM said something about getting Rafales before they can act like the superpowa again.

Mace bro please Get out of Modi’s rear end and see what he is doing to your once proud nation. You guys dream of being a super power but yet your nation has fallen to the levels of Talibans. We have suffered and seen the consequences of extremism and mind control. India is destined to same hell from where we have finally rescued our nation from. Do you believe in modi’s narrative? Any sane man will question where are the 300 dead or f16 wreckage but no Indian dares to speak out..: this is how the fall of any nation starts.

I agree with your assertion, but in the same token, has anyone in Pakistan bothered to confirm the wreckage of the IAF Su-30 apparently shot down? If we are to go by PDF and for it’s resident Pakistanis, there seems to be zero evidence of this, but 100% conviction that it happened. Where is the Pakistani questioning of its Army and ISPR claims?

Your post, although earnest in nature wreaks of preaching without heeding to your own advice.

I agree with your assertion, but in the same token, has anyone in Pakistan bothered to confirm the wreckage of the IAF Su-30 apparently shot down? If we are to go by PDF and for it’s resident Pakistanis, there seems to be zero evidence of this, but 100% conviction that it happened. Where is the Pakistani questioning of its Army and ISPR claims?

Your post, although earnest in nature wreaks of preaching without heeding to your own advice.
Fell in IOK how many time we could tell you guys @Peshwa :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Fell in IOK how many time we could tell you guys @Peshwa :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Oh Bhai, fell in IOK and just disappeared into thin air? Wreckage bhi koi cheez hoti hai!
Toh then bhai, why don’t you apply the same methodology to the F-16, it fell in Azad Kashmir?

I mean we shot down our own copter in the same area, apparently that wasn’t hidden nor the wreckage. How did the Sukhoi manage to escape the purview? What happened to the pilot? His family doesn’t care to note his death?
I mean I understand you guys love conspiracy theories, but this is a bit excessive. Thoda zyada ho Gaya!

Last edited:

Thanks for producing the blasted fragment of AIM-120 in your press conference 12 hours later. That is why there is 100% conviction. You guys gave us the proof yourselves. :enjoy:

@Peshwa
You seem learned and in the know can you help..

IAF has lost 8 x aircraft in airbattle on 27-Feb-19 to F-16s & JF17s (6 and 2)
3 x Su-30MKI (3 x No.15 Sqn)
2 x Mirage 2000i (2 x No.1 Sqn)
3 x MiG-21Bison (2 x No.51 Sqn, 1 x No.26 Sqn)

I have given squadrons can you verify please.

And
Oh Bhai, fell in IOK and just disappeared into think air? Wreckage bhi koi cheez hoti hai!
Toh then bhai, why don’t you apply the same methodology to the F-16, it fell in Azad Kashmir?

I mean we shot down our own copter in the same area, apparently that wasn’t hidden nor the wreckage. How did the Sukhoi manage to escape the purview? What happened to the pilot? His family doesn’t care to note his death?
I mean I understand you guys love conspiracy theories, but this is a bit excessive. Thoda zyada ho Gaya!
And same goes to our F-16 your occupied army/security forces can conceal the wreckage site and don't allow Public to take a shot/clip the wreck, if they did you can (indian army/security forces) take these phone from their possession to hide crash site from public view and for the Pilots few week later two your MKI pilots were killed in car accident according to your MOD/IAF, most probably its a cover up for hiding your mighty raptor of the east MKI shot down@Peshwa

@Peshwa
You seem learned and in the know can you help..

IAF has lost 8 x aircraft in airbattle on 27-Feb-19 to F-16s & JF17s (6 and 2)
3 x Su-30MKI (3 x No.15 Sqn)
2 x Mirage 2000i (2 x No.1 Sqn)
3 x MiG-21Bison (2 x No.51 Sqn, 1 x No.26 Sqn)

I have given squadrons can you verify please.
Yaar don't spread too much Fake/false speculations/assertions without solid proofs/evidences @TheTallGuy

Oh Bhai, fell in IOK and just disappeared into think air? Wreckage bhi koi cheez hoti hai!

I have no problem going by the available evidence and accepting what is out there on camera.

So you will agree with the following:

Indian airforce completely missed the target and bombed empty tree lot.

Not a single person was killed in any Indian attack.

Indians never shot down F16.

Indians are hiding something by not releasing any pictures of six targets we hit.

The helicopter that was shot down had fighter pilots in it .... what were they doing?

Back
Top Bottom