What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

The world gives two shits and has moved on. The only ones yapping incessantly about it are the low esteemed PDF Pakistanis like yourself trying to find any semblance of a “win” because they know lies and conjecture is the closest they will come to even the V in victory. Lol

Is that your proof of downing a SU-30? Lol
That’s desperate even for a PDF Pakistani.

Ahahahaha
Flanker falling into a dam? This gets even funnier with every word you spew.
Seriously, not going to waste my time on responding to an inbred moron.
Come back when you have something sensible to say.
Until then, use PDF to circle jerk other delusional Pakistanis over the apparent downing of a Su-30. At least this way you’ll get some action lol
Eh? What weird denial land are you living in?

Eh? What weird denial land are you living in?

Denial of what? A Su-30 being downed? LOL
Yeah let me see the concrete evidence of the same and I’ll retract my statement.
If you have any irrefutable evidence, please do show. I’m sure even ISPR would be interested in your findings.
Read my other posts, I’ve given PAF credit where it’s due.
This isn’t one of them.

"The only ones yapping incessantly about it are the low esteemed PDF Pakistanis like yourself trying to find any semblance of a “win” because they know lies and conjecture is the closest they will come to even the V in victory. Lol"

Pak has gone way beyond a "semblance of a win" and owned the battlefield, regardless of whether a SU30 was downed or not. It is you who is coming across as clearly butthurt.

@Peshwa
You seem learned and in the know can you help..

IAF has lost 8 x aircraft in airbattle on 27-Feb-19 to F-16s & JF17s (6 and 2)
3 x Su-30MKI (3 x No.15 Sqn)
2 x Mirage 2000i (2 x No.1 Sqn)
3 x MiG-21Bison (2 x No.51 Sqn, 1 x No.26 Sqn)

I have given squadrons can you verify please.

are you serious? this looks like a joke.you even provided squadron numbers.lol

Denial of what? A Su-30 being downed? LOL
Yeah let me see the concrete evidence of the same and I’ll retract my statement.
If you have any irrefutable evidence, please do show. I’m sure even ISPR would be interested in your findings.
Read my other posts, I’ve given PAF credit where it’s due.
This isn’t one of them.
Mind explaining the defragmented Amraam that was shown by IAF, where did it come from?

Yaar yeh bohot Lambi ho gayi!
It’s very simple, if the SU-30 was shot down, it would be major news. Every bhadwa news reporter with a pen and a handheld would be covering it. Trust me.
Let alone the fact that the pilots autopsy, which the family is privy to would also indicate date and time of death. So an AF pilot dying 2 weeks after would not have the same autopsy report. Period!
Somehow you missed the fact that the pilot is a human with a family and not just a number for the govt to erase from its books. I don’t know how it is in Pak, but in India, such cover ups lead to govt heads rolling.

Lastly, if we go by your version of things and logic, either side can throw any bull crap accusation only to say that the govt of either country just “covered it up”. And frankly, this is the kind of conspiracy theories being flung on PDF that have turned this forum into a joke.
So why not just stick to what can be proven, MIG 21 shot down by PAF.

Enjoy the kill. It’s not easy going against a bigger enemy, and PAF gets credit for it.
But don’t get over zealous and try to claim accolades that never materialized nor can be proven. Just makes your achievement lose color, nothing else. And this goes for both sides of the fence.
Shut up and believe whatever you want, your own media accidentally revealing that MKI was shot down, if you don't like this forum why you're here, and just LEAVE this forum @Peshwa

Did you not read my last line?.
I believe both are conjecture. Both sides are fluffing stuff up.

I don’t believe 350-400 militants were killed. But I don’t know whether the number is 3 or 300 or 0. That’s something you can’t verify nor I.
IAF dropped bombs, whether they caused damage or not is unclear. They may have completely missed the target.

On the Pak side, you dropped some bombs too. The extent of damage you caused to Indian infrastructure or men is for you to quantify and the Indian govt/army to refute.
So far I haven’t seen any news that says PAF raids caused any damage to man or material.
Use the same google earth screenshot methodology to determine the locations of the six targets and confirm them. Shouldn’t that be something you guys should have done already? If I’ve missed it, I would love to see this.

And lastly, the road to “covering up” runs both ways no? If you’re saying as confirmed by your own forces that IAF raided locations on the Pak side, and dropped bombs, isn’t Pak able to cover up the same? Why is covering up only an Indian forte?
If you want to have a balanced discussion, the possibility of both sides blowing smoke up their countrymen’s asses has to be taken into account.

I’m not saying either happened or not, point is, none of it is verifiable or has not been confirmed unequivocally by either side.
So in such circumstances, we only count what can be confirmed without a shred of doubt.
MIG 21 and MI 17 were the losses so far.

Hope that makes my stand clear.

Sorry brother you can dance around as much as you want but you cannot escape the fact that the entire political leadership and Modi’s military as well as common public were and to some extent still are consumed by their self made Bollywood drama.

Everything Indian side has claimed so far has turned out to be untrue and minus two pilots in custody gaffe everything from ISPR is true.

I don’t need to question and try to find out truth about SoSO strike. It was a complete failure at every level possible. I suggest you read this single article that pretty much busts every myth Indians created about satellite imagery.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.blo...balakot-jaish-madrasa-standing-reuters-report

Indians have at least seven spy satellites Pakistan has none. Why is India not releasing any photos??? Because they have none.
If you are that neutral perhaps you can clearly and unequivocally say that the strike failed and there were no damage or losses and the entire military and political leadership lied.

I rest my case .

Why indeed would the IAF take a step back when even being shot down gets the IAF pilot a medal. When a narrative can be built up on the TV and then entire dhoti clad nation can jump for joy while the planes come down why indeed would the IAF Back down. Let me answer that for you. They back down because they are scared out of their wits.
A

Dude, that’s lot of big words you used there. Please let me know when you are less scared sh*tless and open your airspace.

Sheesh :disagree:

Dude, that’s lot of big words you used there. Please let me know when you are less scared sh*tless and open your airspace.

Dud(missed the E intentionally lest you think otherwise)
When you have a positive contribution to make then come back. The Pak air space is closed for Safeguarding Pak interests. Why is your butt hurting. By the way there were no big words in my post however the sarcasm obviously was wasted on your puny intellect. My apologies for taxing your solitary neuron into burnout.
Regards
A

Shut up and believe whatever you want, your own media accidentally revealing that MKI was shot down, if you don't like this forum why you're here, and just LEAVE this forum @Peshwa

What authority is the Indian media? What are they basing their proof on?
Anyone can make statements as you are,..yellow journalism isn’t a distant cry in this part of the world.

Your argument or reasoning isn’t convincing anyone. But I care little, so I agree, let’s leave it at that. You can believe what you must. Doesn’t change a thing.
Adios.

What authority is the Indian media? What are they basing their proof on?
Anyone can make statements as you are,..yellow journalism isn’t a distant cry in this part of the world.

Your argument or reasoning isn’t convincing anyone. But I care little, so I agree, let’s leave it at that. You can believe what you must. Doesn’t change a thing.
Adios.
Whatever @Peshwa our ACM confirmed 2nd jet was MKI, that was enough for, you're in trolling mode @Peshwa

Whatever @Peshwa our ACM confirmed 2nd jet was MKI, that was enough for, you're in trolling mode @Peshwa

No trolling, just not convinced or believe the ACMs words. When you’ve got skin in the game, it’s hard to take a biased opinion at face value.
Again, it really makes no difference boss. Let’s leave it at that.

No trolling, just not convinced or believe the ACMs words. When you’ve got skin in the game, it’s hard to take a biased opinion at face value.
Again, it really makes no difference boss. Let’s leave it at that.
and similar why you (india) claiming shot down of F-16D by your 10 gen Mig-21 without a proof @Peshwa

" Air India has suffered losses of around Rs3 billion (Rs300 crore) since late February as its long haul flights from New Delhi are taking longer to reach destinations in Europe, the Gulf and the US because of the closure of Pakistan's airspace."

Your arse-holiness is getting a thorough spanking in the process.
Looks like you are happy about that achievement---just like the Param-Vir-Chakra feat of blasting your own hip out of the sky some 75km inside your own airspace.

I don’t believe 350-400 militants were killed. But I don’t know whether the number is 3 or 300 or 0. That’s something you can’t verify nor I.
IAF dropped bombs, whether they caused damage or not is unclear. They may have completely missed the target.
Indeed they did;
The image is virtually unchanged from an April 2018 satellite photo of the facility. There are no discernible holes in the roofs of buildings, no signs of scorching, blown-out walls, displaced trees around the madrasa or other signs of an aerial attack.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...standing-at-indian-bombing-site-idUSKCN1QN00V

Indian somersaults;
1- It was a militant training camp.
2- 300 militants killed.
3- Camp destroyed.
4- Camp not destroyed, bombs went through roof. Blasted inside.
5- Don't know how many killed.
--------ALL DEBUNKED BY INT'L MEDIA

Which "unbiased" report are you looking for? Had there been casualties of madrassa children, our whole country would've been demanding retribution.
Yes the building targeted was a madrassa full of children, i.e a civilian building, not some training camp of combatants---IAF stooped that low to ensure Modi's political victory.

The world gives two shits and has moved on. The only ones yapping incessantly about it are the low esteemed PDF Pakistanis like yourself trying to find any semblance of a “win” because they know lies and conjecture is the closest they will come to even the V in victory. Lol

Is that your proof of downing a SU-30? Lol
That’s desperate even for a PDF Pakistani.

Ahahahaha
Flanker falling into a dam? This gets even funnier with every word you spew.
Seriously, not going to waste my time on responding to an inbred moron.
Come back when you have something sensible to say.
Until then, use PDF to circle jerk other delusional Pakistanis over the apparent downing of a Su-30. At least this way you’ll get some action lol

Right. Enough of your smart aleck antics. There is a fundamental difference between the Pakistani claim and the Indian claim. The Indian claim of downing F-16 is refuted by the OEM. The Pakistani claim of downing Su-30 is not refuted by OEM. As a matter of fact, Pakistan and Russia just got closer by signing a pact of no first use of space weapons. Releasing details of Su-30 kill goes against Pakistan's best interests, hence an indirect reveal through international media. Don't expect any details to be revealed any time soon.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @waz @Dubious I am flagging this person for trash talk targeting our ACM. In rubbishing Pakistani posters, he is actually discrediting the ACM. This can not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom