What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Indians are already burning, doing stupid things that are backfiring and are hiding under rocks
why must we "zaleel" them more?
zalim log :D

Now lets see what the Bhartis will use this time as an excuse, for all their claims all they could produce was a piece of a missile and went on a Crying trip to the US.

Even if is proven 2000% that a JF-17 shot down an indian Sukhoi MK-30, MastanKhan will write a 100 line essay as to why the PAF is backward and it was luck or iaf incompetence as to why we managed to shot down 2/3 indian military craft.......:lol:
Not just that, the way he writes, he literally is committing genocide of english grammar and language itself. On a serious note, I think that guy is suffering from some bipolar disorder.

He is Hassan not Yasir

my friend ... do you know him ??????? because i know him personally ... he is from vehari and a very good friend of my mine ... he is not hassan ... he is yasir ....

Now lets see what the Bhartis will use this time as an excuse, for all their claims all they could produce was a piece of a missile and went on a Crying trip to the US.

Not just that, the way he writes, he literally is committing genocide of english grammar and language itself. On a serious note, I think that guy is suffering from some bipolar disorder.

They will call another press briefing, describe their own events, again say they have proof but can't show it but they have it, and then the Indian media gonna be like "WE HAVE PROOF", and the indians are going to believe it blindly. Done.

They will call another press briefing, describe their own events, again say they have proof but can't show it but they have it, and then the Indian media gonna be like "WE HAVE PROOF", and the indians are going to believe it blindly. Done.
Alan tweeted ...I did ask for proof with the guys but not disclose on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom