What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

So?
Our IAF chief also reiterated the F-16 kill yesterday.
All these reiterations from both sides have Zero value unless a neutral source supports their claims or their is evidence of a wreckage.

Also MI-17 was shot down by a SAM unit (and not Mig 21) because Mi-17 pilot forgot to switch on IFF system, so he is wrong on that count too.
Multiple neutral sources have confirmed no F-16s were lost. Has any neutral source reiterated Indian stance on not losing any SU-30?

my friend ... do you know him ??????? because i know him personally ... he is from vehari and a very good friend of my mine ... he is not hassan ... he is yasir ....
so Hassan is a decoy:what:

Lol .
Their Air chief confirmed ,so that is right ?
So what about the second half ?
Bodies ,fuselage anything ? :D

Radar screen shot or probably the photo of radar screen was already showed as proof by IAF .
But PAF is an official word .

Fact is world already got the glimpse of the pathetic ego problem of some people.

so Hassan is a decoy:what:

No .... Hassan was the one who shot down 1 intruding fighter ..... the ops team included 4 aircraft ... 2 Jft and 2 mirages .... in coming days you might get the names of the whole team ....

No, what Alan is saying is that he has been given/shown the proof but he is not going to release/share everything on the Twitter......
OK OK thanks for correction ....one thing more ...why our Air Chief has chosen indirect way to disclose this information...he could appear in press conference.

More than SU30 kill I am still loving the fact that PAF forced IAF in shooting down its own MI17 and killing its own 6 personnel

:lol:
Own goal. By far the most hilarious as they tried to blame on Israeli missile system
Then blamed ISPR and then helicopter pilots

They tried to play victim by crying pakistan did it
Amazing how the indian leadership tries to bully then cry and bitch and then celebrate in the same time

No .... Hassan was the one who shot down 1 intruding fighter ..... the ops team included 4 aircraft ... 2 Jft and 2 mirages .... in coming days you might get the names of the whole team ....
So Nouman was not SU killer? sorry stream of questions....

"We shall surprise you."

IAF can arrange as many as dramatic pressers & invent concocted stories but the fact will remain as it is. PAF scored 2 kills MIG-21 & SU-30. MI-17 is the kill which Indians been dancing to credit a lock & fire.

More embarrassment on way for IAF. The CAS says it and the source is the Alan Warnes that wouldn't risk to create a drama having his own credibility in professional circles. This is yet another surprise that instead of any random media house etc; PAF chose to discuss the same with Alan Warnes. All I can expect from Indian Side either the silence on this or Alan Warnes will be called a traitor & Pakistan Agent but the writing will remain on the wall.

MI-17V5 is the kill that IAF tried to brush it under by calling it not following SOP or SAM mistake but the matter is more of embarrassment as well as proving total lack of Situational Awareness of IAF. It is the evidence, few of us discussed that there was a hell situation among Indian Assets clearly audible on RT having no idea as what's going on. Understand the way Indians were blinded and had no idea about surrounding and then desperation and fear.

At least Pakistanis can convince themselves .
We dont have any problem after all our objectives completed and got additional bonus .

What Alan Warnes ?
A UK imported equivalent of our Ajay Shukla .

Back
Top Bottom