What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Evidence is all there to see what's the facts are on the ground but if you are wearing tinted glasses of course you can't see a damn thing. Kings of fake news are just hell bend on not looking at the direction where the facts lie but instead looking at the direction where there ego lies. You know what you destroyed all of our F16's, actually they were in the same compound parked, primed and polished where madrassa students were with 350 plus terrorists you killed. It may help to grow your ego but not you dick. Topic closed done and dusted now put this news on your barking social media too. Actually the F16's which are flying in Pakistan these days are borrowed from Jordan for photo shots happy now??? Now look at your dick its still the 3 inch has not grown more now that's the fact is.

3 inches? In which state?

I want @Indus Pakistan, @MastanKhan @BATMAN to know this news as well

Even if is proven 2000% that a JF-17 shot down an indian Sukhoi MK-30, MastanKhan will write a 100 line essay as to why the PAF is backward and it was luck or iaf incompetence as to why we managed to shoot down 2/3 indian military craft.......:lol:

Last edited:
I was the first guy to reveal this news on PDF about shooting down of a sukhoi along with mig.
Bro send me your mailing address i want to send you sweets(jameel sweet ki mithai ka tokra with piste wali barfi)

Even if is proven 2000% that a JF-17 shot down an indian Sukhoi MK-30, MastanKhan will write a 100 line essay as to why the PAF is backward and it was luck or iaf incompetence as to why we managed to shot down 2/3 indian military craft.......:lol:
Bro, I respect him though his opinion is mostly at odds with rest of people (equally respectable) on this forum. He just sees things differently. I like people who have the ability to think different. It is not necessary that he is right. But I don't doubt his sincerity.

Salaam

I think the most qualified to know the details of that engagement in Pakistan would be the Air Chief. So if he says we shot down a flanker, I think we can be sure he knows what 'we' know.

You have missed the point by a mile. I am talking about which PAF aircraft shot it down.

Bro send me your mailing address i want to send you sweets(jameel sweet ki mithai ka tokra with piste wali barfi)

I was first one to read that lol, can I get a dabba if not a tokra :cheesy::thank_you2::omghaha: @Evora

Back
Top Bottom