What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

At least Pakistanis can convince themselves .
We dont have any problem after all our objectives completed and got additional bonus
Have you noticed who has been holding MsPaint drawing presentations one after the other lately as if trying it's best to convince themselves, lol?

What Alan Warnes ?
A UK imported equivalent of our Ajay Shukla
That's Financial Post credibility to your Hindustan Times mediocrity, lol and you still don't know the difference between what's Indian and what's foreign as in independent, lol.

ISPR said F-16s were not the part of (Strike Package). Strike Package that delivered surprise inside IoK. Indeed, F-16s etc were in the air in-case of any intrusion, well Indian did and got the answer.
I am neutral in all this, my friend; never questioned involvement of JF-17 Thunder in recent clashes - these jets work as advertised. This became clear to [me] as soon as one of these shot down an Iranian UAV near Balochistan border in 2017.

My take on the issue by piecing together various bits of information from multiple sources: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-1...ce-f16-as-top-jet.610973/page-9#post-11327726

;)

In any case, PAF have shown that it is up to the task at present. And I am happy with this.

So?
Our IAF chief also reiterated the F-16 kill yesterday.
All these reiterations from both sides have Zero value unless a neutral source supports their claims or their is evidence of a wreckage.

Also MI-17 was shot down by a SAM unit (and not Mig 21) because Mi-17 pilot forgot to switch on IFF system, so he is wrong on that count too.

So, the difference is a losing sides lies verses the winning sides truth which the whole world knows about. In real life everything is not about fairy tales and Bollywood but actual events now sleep on that.

Last edited:
Thanks for the wonderful news.

I am among those people who pay close attention to official accounts, and give them the benefit of doubt by default. I do not subscribe to the mentality that official accounts are supposed to be misleading by default. However, official accounts can be censored to large extent (sensitive information withheld from public disclosures) and/or sugar-coated with narratives which might be music to public ears, and these observations are likely to fuel suspicion and/or conspiracy theories in turn.

Case in point: ISPR initially denied involvement of F-16 aircraft in recent clashes with Indian Air Force at any capacity but some voices/sources were pointing out otherwise and ISPR eventually admitted that much of PAF was active on February 28, 2019. Now some voices are asserting that F-16 were involved in shooting down Indian jets... :-)

Well, you do the math.

Hopefully all notable developments in relation to recent clashes between PAF and IAF will become crystal clear to us all in time. :-)

Bro, was the denial about the air air fight or only about the strikes done on the 6 targets in India ?

The JF-17s were very much part of the strike package. 4 JF-17's were in the war theatre giving SD-10 radar locks to MKI's, Bisons and Mirage 2000's. They did not press the trigger. The only difference made.

PAF is very very happy with JF-17s performance without a doubt. So are Lockheed guys with F-16s recent showdown.

This one (Mirage 5);

Egyptian_Mirage_5_Horus_uprade_002.jpg

There’s no question PAF won and called India’s “conventional superiority” bluff but until further evidence, treat the SU-30 claim as just that. So far, there’s no conclusive evidence of any other fighter plane coming down except the MiG-21. India’s face-saving antics are understandable but PAF shouldn’t go that route. If it believes it indeed shot down a SU-30, then it needs to back up its assertion. Simple as that.

Why the sad face? this is what we could afford right now. Plus they have served us well and never failed to deliver, even on the night of 27-02-2019 so cheer up.

It was not night, but broad day.

Back
Top Bottom