What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Radar screen shot or probably the photo of radar screen was already showed as proof by IAF .
But PAF is an official word .
Let's talk about credibility, PAF v IAF.

Have you analysed IAF's claims about F16: Radar Screens vs What PAF has in its possession i.e. The Downed Mig21 wreckage (along with unfired missiles).

The credibility of IAF went down the drain the moment it shifted it's claim from "Ground fire scored an F16" on the 27th...to "Abhinandan shot F16 before going down" as an afterthought later.
image_2019-04-17_16-52.jpg

To add insult to injury, IAF claims to have Shot F16 with unfired missile from Abhinandan's Mig, lol? What an obnoxious proof, lol.

On both counts of hilarious claims, it was enough to prove to the world that IAF leadership has tripped over it's own feet in siding with Modi and trying to give him a downed F16, something to show for his elections sake.

Now that PAF has established it's credibility vs IAF who has lost it due to their political idiosyncrasies, you can go ahead and stand in the corner to cry as much as you like dear but no matter how much you point your wand in the air, whatever comes out shall continue to drench none but yourself.

PAF has come out on top, it is as simple as that.

Dear Hammad, plz calm down.....I offer sorry from PDF if anything hurts you.... please members gali dey do but Indian ka lable na lago...kissi par.
So true man.

Being a Pakistani national, I can take a bit of abuse, but being labeled an Indian or a traitor by another over some difference of opinion? Well, say it to my face. Majority of Pakistani will not tolerate this kind of insult in person.

I can clearly understand the sentiment.

I have met, and know people, who have views which will not be well-received on PDF, but this does not make them a lesser Pakistani then me - they might be more productive citizens than me or many on PDF in real life.

TOLERANCE is the name of the game.

Last edited:
No, what Alan is saying is that he has been given/shown the proof but he is not going to release/share everything on the Twitter......
That's trolling at its best, lol, and probably excellent marketing for an upcoming project. Alan may have been asked by ACM to wait for PAF's que to disclose what was shared with him. I think he may end up writing a book about it to good effect.

Wait a minute as . Undecided.

• Balakot was not hit but then again, 300+ were killed. Indian Media Mistake.
  • BJP says no casualties were intended hence, no kill but delivered the message. Minister Mistake.
  • IAF did not reach Balakot but SOW launched due to wind. Nature Mistake.
  • Spice-2000 is an AI bomb, goes in without crater damage & eliminate targets. Alleged Camp Mistake.
  • Spice 2000 is not a Bomb but a Kit. Professionals Mistake.
  • Initial provided Balakot SAT images proven fake/stolen. Google Earth etc Mistake.
  • Indian FM relies on SAT images on Social Media, proven wrong/old. Social Media Mistake.
  • PAF retaliated at Six Points inside IoK. Israeli Defence Equipment Mistake.
  • India doesn't have Rafale to counter PAF. France Mistake.
  • MI-17V5 was hit by Israeli SAM.. Israeli Mistake.
  • MI-17V5 pilot did not follow SOP claimed six lives. Pilot Mistake.
  • Abhinandan did not follow SOP & disobeyed direct orders. Abhinandan Mistake.
  • All Indian AWACs were in shift change/Turn around/Change over/Tarmac. AWACs mistake.
  • No AWACs but images are available, proven to be doctored. Photo Shop Mistake.
  • An AMRAAM Piece is found & not the F-16 wreckage/loss/even a single bolt. PAF Mistake.
  • Int'l Observers confirms PAF F-16 fleet count/all accounted for. US, Pentagon, Source Mistake.
  • Sweden provided SAAB AW&EC birds. Sweden Mistake.
  • F-16 were used. US Mistake.
  • SU MKI can dodge 6 AMRAAMs but did not take a single shot. Russian Mistake.
  • SU-30 MKI crashed on the same time/day & claimed to be Tech Failure. Russian Mistake.
  • Abhinandan did not fire single missile. PAF or Russia Mistake.
  • Alan Warnes interviewed CAS, provided with Proof. Alan Warnes mistake.
with your permission I would use these bullet points on twitter ....cannot summarize better than this. Ijazat hey?

So true man.

Being a Pakistani national, I can take a bit of abuse, but being labeled an Indian or a traitor by another over some difference of opinion? Well, say it to my face. Majority of Pakistani will not tolerate this kind of insult in person.

I can clearly understand the sentiment.

I have met and know people who have views which will not be well-received on PDF, but this does not make them a lesser Pakistani then me - they might be more productive citizens then me or many on PDF in real life.

TOLERANCE is the name of the game.
O bhai mujhe pehle bola tha usne Indian

It was a beyond visual range engagement so how does that work? Engagement video i mean. Radar signatures are authentic but I don’t think they can confirm a kill? Just my opinion.
Maybe shooting of the missile

ISPR initially denied involvement of F-16 aircraft in recent clashes with Indian Air Force at any capacity

ISPR said F-16s were not the part of (Strike Package). Strike Package that delivered surprise inside IoK. Indeed, F-16s etc were in the air in-case of any intrusion, well Indian did and got the answer.

S/L Hassan is a CCS Instructor since a few months now.
You're telling me. The guy who took this frame (below) out from a music video & posted it over a month back.

Frame.jpg

Same goes for Wg Cmdr Nauman. The people who are connected with Air Force know what's what.
The first person who posted these videos (below).
Here guys...see who flew the Air Chief Marshall in last years (2018) 23rd March Flay Past in the F-16.

Check Timescodes:
00:06 - Wing Commander Nouman Ali Khan putting the patch on the Air Chief Marshall
00:12 - Standing next to Air Chief Marshall before the flight for the Flypast in a 2-seater F-16.

He is also part of the 3000 Flight Hours Club on the F-16
F-16_Fighting_Falcon_3000_Flight_Hours_Patch.jpg

Here he (Wing Commander Nouman Ali Khan) is during Red Flag in 2010

Check Timecodes:
00:51 - After landing at Nellis AFS

01:22 - Getting ready to go on a Mission (Check the number on the F-16: 620)
03:10 - After Mission - You can't see him, but again check the number on the F-16 (90620)

Subsequently, did some other work relating to F-16's which I got some backlash from people who appear to have connections to the PAF (also).
A lil' something I've been working on since earlier in the day.

Focus on the Patch on the arm & Helmet. Quite a bit of detail involved. A combination of over 25 images to make this one.

Note: Please, please no grief on why an F-16 & why an not a JF-17. And why an AMRAAM and not a SD-10. Its just a poster I designed for myself & wanted to share with you all. Enjoy...

View attachment 550275

And even though I had initially felt that an F-16 had shot down a IAF jet, there were people who suggested otherwise. So...I let it go.​

So?
Our IAF chief also reiterated the F-16 kill yesterday.
All these reiterations from both sides have Zero value unless a neutral source supports their claims or their is evidence of a wreckage.

Also MI-17 was shot down by a SAM unit (and not Mig 21) because Mi-17 pilot forgot to switch on IFF system, so he is wrong on that count too.
and washington post today again said that the news of F-16 count had not been rejected by anyone in the world.

Back
Top Bottom