What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Mei unko bolraha hun jo kehrahe hain ke JF 17 ne giraye both planes. Indians to tm log ho jo unki tarah jhoot bolrahe ho
Nhi hum sab yeh keh rahy hain k dono indian jets JF-17 na giray... Ab bolo kia masla ha phir??? Tumara kia laina daina is bat sa ??

I always trusted my DGISPR , so nothing new i do not need any neutral account may be rest of the world might need third party witness.
At the end PAKISTAN always ZINDABAD thats it.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Even if is proven 2000% that a JF-17 shot down an indian Sukhoi MK-30, MastanKhan will write a 100 line essay as to why the PAF is backward and it was luck or iaf incompetence as to why we managed to shot down 2/3 indian military craft.......:lol:
Mastan is pragmatic not emotional
He gives alternate view and in case you missed he is praising PAF and chinese tech

Sab nahi ap jaise idiots bolrahe hain jo apne Indian brother in laws ki tarah jhoot bolrahe hain
Its loud and clear from day 1 that JF-17 is the one who shot downs a SU-30.. Ab jitna rona ha tu ro lay.. :rofl:

Lesson for all Pakistani. Guy always trust your official source. They are thorough professionals. They know what they are doing.
Thanks for the wonderful news.

I am among those people who pay close attention to official accounts, and give them the benefit of doubt by default. I do not subscribe to the mentality that official accounts are supposed to be misleading by default. However, official accounts can be censored to large extent (sensitive information withheld from public disclosures) and/or sugar-coated with narratives which might be music to public ears, and these observations are likely to fuel suspicion and/or conspiracy theories in turn.

Case in point: ISPR initially denied involvement of F-16 aircraft in recent clashes with Indian Air Force at any capacity but some voices/sources were pointing out otherwise and ISPR eventually admitted that much of PAF was active on February 28, 2019. Now some voices are asserting that F-16 were involved in shooting down Indian jets... :-)

Well, you do the math.

Hopefully all notable developments in relation to recent clashes between PAF and IAF will become crystal clear to us all in time. :-)

At least Pakistanis can convince themselves .
We dont have any problem after all our objectives completed and got additional bonus .

What Alan Warnes ?
A UK imported equivalent of our Ajay Shukla .

Yes, all four trees and a crow were surgically targeted. Such lofty goals of the IAF. As an additional bonus, one of your guys gained the expertise of MS PAINT for making radar images so it’s a win-win for you guys.

Alan Warnes is much more authentic than the constant frothing-at-the-mouth indian media.

With such mindset, I don't think indians are going to believe anything. Even if the indian CAS admit that they lose of 27 Feb, indians will start abusing him.

Wait a minute as . Undecided.

• Balakot was not hit but then again, 300+ were killed. Indian Media Mistake.
  • BJP says no casualties were intended hence, no kill but delivered the message. Minister Mistake.
  • IAF did not reach Balakot but SOW launched due to wind. Nature Mistake.
  • Spice-2000 is an AI bomb, goes in without crater damage & eliminate targets. Alleged Camp Mistake.
  • Spice 2000 is not a Bomb but a Kit. Professionals Mistake.
  • Initial provided Balakot SAT images proven fake/stolen. Google Earth etc Mistake.
  • Indian FM relies on SAT images on Social Media, proven wrong/old. Social Media Mistake.
  • PAF retaliated at Six Points inside IoK. Israeli Defence Equipment Mistake.
  • India doesn't have Rafale to counter PAF. France Mistake.
  • MI-17V5 was hit by Israeli SAM.. Israeli Mistake.
  • MI-17V5 pilot did not follow SOP claimed six lives. Pilot Mistake.
  • Abhinandan did not follow SOP & disobeyed direct orders. Abhinandan Mistake.
  • All Indian AWACs were in shift change/Turn around/Change over/Tarmac. AWACs mistake.
  • No AWACs but images are available, proven to be doctored. Photo Shop Mistake.
  • An AMRAAM Piece is found & not the F-16 wreckage/loss/even a single bolt. PAF Mistake.
  • Int'l Observers confirms PAF F-16 fleet count/all accounted for. US, Pentagon, Source Mistake.
  • Sweden provided SAAB AW&EC birds. Sweden Mistake.
  • F-16 were used. US Mistake.
  • SU MKI can dodge 6 AMRAAMs but did not take a single shot. Russian Mistake.
  • SU-30 MKI crashed on the same time/day & claimed to be Tech Failure. Russian Mistake.
  • Abhinandan did not fire single missile. PAF or Russia Mistake.
  • Alan Warnes interviewed CAS, provided with Proof. Alan Warnes mistake.

See India has nothing to do with this all as it is always others mistake. And if Modi does it again, will be beaten Black & Blue again like this. The said "If" has nothing to do with the fact rather Modi's own game killing own Military for Election. IoK & youth rise is what Indian Army sowed for.

This post is a surgical strike in the hearts of the indians.

As a newbie, can someone explain to me what kind of potential evidence we may have of the SU-30 kill?

Back
Top Bottom