What's new

PAF C-130 Aircraft to airlift piper brave spray aircraft from Turkey for locust control.

We cant even manufacture crop dusters :hitwall:

This?

Press_Photo_001.jpg

2f52d9945ff3777a61107cf2c50ffa04.jpg

https://iomax.net/archangel/archangel-strike-platform/

Hi,

Yessir---that is the one---. Its primary use is of a crop duster---and manufacturing crop dusters is not a simple job---.

But in pakistan how many we need---at the most 2 maybe 3---.

Likewise no American insults their military after losing Vietnam or Afghanistan , but plenty in Pakistan do the same.
So please stop comparing apples and oranges.
No civilized people does that. Its only in pakistan some wanna-be gora libtards pretend to look hard headed but in actual they don’t know jack.

Hi,

Yessir---that is the one---. Its primary use is of a crop duster---and manufacturing crop dusters is not a simple job---.

But in pakistan how many we need---at the most 2 maybe 3---.
sir we have a culture which doesn’t let innovation to stay afloat.
we have more then 200 acres of land near multan
my dad cos he seen things went back bought pumps pipes and wht not to have a drip irrigation setup on our land.
but wht can i say those muzairas keep breaking the equipment
but my dad is adamant he will make it work.the guy is trying but the country men r discouraging him.

sir we have a culture which doesn’t let innovation to stay afloat.
we have more then 200 acres of land near multan
my dad cos he seen things went back bought pumps pipes and wht not to have a drip irrigation setup on our land.
but wht can i say those muzairas keep breaking the equipment
but my dad is adamant he will make it work.the guy is trying but the country men r discouraging him.

Hi,

Next time I go home to multan---I will go say Hi to you and to your dad if you are there---.

Hi,

Next time I go home to multan---I will go say Hi to you and to your dad if you are there---.
oh no i m in oman.
but u can tell me when u coming we might match the itinerary’s
we go there every month actually
btw i use to stay with my grandma in san francisco until 2016
i guess u in LA

جب تک یہ اکلوتا جہاز پاکستان آئے گا پھر اس کو اسمبل کیا جائے گا اس کی ٹیسٹ فلائٹ ہوگی پائلٹس کو ٹرین کیا جائے گا تب تک ٹڈی دل اپنا کام کر چکے ہونگے دو سالوں سے اقوام متحدہ اور سندھ کے عوام اور پاکستانی عوام ٹڈی دل کے مسئلے پر چلا رہے ہیں میڈیا میں رپورٹ آ رہی ہے حکومت بھنگ پی کر سوئی ہوئی تھی سندھ سرکار نے تو لوٹ کھسوٹ کے علاوہ کچھ بھی نہیں کرنا تبدیلی منترا کچھ کر لیتی لیکن تبدیلی منترا کو زلفی بخاری کی زلفوں کا اسٹائل اور مراد سعید کی اسمبلی میں میں ڈانس کے علاوہ اور کچھ بھی نظر نہیں آتا، گول مال ہے بھی سب گول مال ہے،

View attachment 630165
4742194163_30911ac159_b.jpg

The aircraft, along with four crew members would be landing in Pakistan today, where it would be assembled before its departure for the pest infected areas in the country. This aircraft would be used to fight the locust onslaught on various crops and cultivable lands across the country, especially Sindh and Punjab.
Why just one?

Why just one?
Don't know may be due to lack of transport air crafts as all air crafts are busy transportation Covid19 equipment. This plane is coming with 4 crew members as well. So I think they will use Pakistani aircraft & will modify ours may be. I will find the mews and update the thread.

Likewise no American insults their military after losing Vietnam or Afghanistan , but plenty in Pakistan do the same.
Said someone who has never been to America and/or chooses to willfully ignore the plethora of articles criticizing the US military from WW2 till this date just to push their own flawed arguments in an unrelated thread.

Hi,

None of the civilians are qualified to do the job---. They don't even know what to look for and where to go---.

This aircraft is also known as the " Air Tank " and in a different format can carry a lots of weapons---. It was offered to pakistan as well---.

I believe that emirates purchased a few of them for ground support missions---.
Wrong! The AG-cat is in wide civilian use worldwide with civillian pilots trained on it by civilians to fly it in multiple environments.

Here is one for sale which I can afford too
https://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/98524617/1999-air-tractor-at-402b

I have the private pilot license needed to fly this aircraft and with enough practice runs can do the same in Pakistan.

The military vs civilians argument is worth nothing in this thread.
In 1958 PIA flew in similar crop-dusters on it’s lockheed constellations into Pakistan.

The role of the PAF is to provide airlift capability to bring this plane back to Pakistan. The rest is all civilian Turkish assistance.

Hazrat Ali ka qoal yaad hy na behs ky maamle me ? Haan bs usi Waja se further argue ni Kia.
Chalo , mein kaun sa to raha hoon.
Said someone who has never been to America and/or chooses to willfully ignore the plethora of articles criticizing the US military from WW2 till this date just to push their own flawed arguments in an unrelated thread.
You are assuming too much,
I been to 43 countries including USA.
But then again, this is internet and I can claim to be the Batman or as @RealNapster says...
Meera in disguise :lol:

Criticism of the military is present in the US, but the difference is that criticism of the military in Pakistan occurs in the context of military coups and intervention in the past (and associated events such as the East Pakistan debacle, rise in religious extremism post Soviet Jihad etc), whereas the US military does not carry that baggage, so their success and failure is laid at the feet of the elected leadership while the military and its soldiers are insulated to a degree.

That kind of deference will take time to build and require continued lack of involvement from the military and a greater degree of transparency on the part of our institutions, civil and military.

For what it’s worth, I admire IK for (so far) refusing to lay the blame for any of his decisions on the Army. Given all the challenges & criticism he’s facing, he could have stayed quiet and let the media and usual suspects run amuck with the Fauj blame game, but he’s repeatedly, publicly, taken responsibility for his decisions and no one from the senior PTI leadership has implied that the military is running things and refusing to let IK work.

Pakistan needs the PTI to be successful and become our version of the Turkish AKP - that success will play its part in allowing criticism of our military to evolve into something less vitriolic and closer to that seen in countries that have not seen military rule for such a large part of their existence.

Chalo , mein kaun sa to raha hoon.

You are assuming too much,
I been to 43 countries including USA.
But then again, this is internet and I can claim to be the Batman or as @RealNapster says...
Meera in disguise :lol:
Meera say nipple q yaad aya. I wonder why :partay:

Back
Top Bottom