What's new

PAF C-130 Aircraft to airlift piper brave spray aircraft from Turkey for locust control.

Ganda baccha :lol:
It's ramzan
Abhi waqt hai azzan main :D

Kiya baat hai aap ki! Aap say milkay buhat afsoos hoa.

For what it’s worth, I admire IK for (so far) refusing to lay the blame for any of his decisions on the Army. Given all the challenges & criticism he’s facing, he could have stayed quiet and let the media and usual suspects run amuck with the Fauj blame game, but he’s repeatedly, publicly, taken responsibility for his decisions and no one from the senior PTI leadership has implied that the military is running things and refusing to let IK work.

Well the Army did bring him in, IK blaming them, would be akin to biting the hand that feeds you?

I was on inspection last day one of my road project in Thal. I observe people and administration struggling hard on locust issu. Locust new breed is ready max in next 3 to 5 days as i see there a wide area is infected sprayers are there but in desert it is very difficult to do/tackle such job manually when i see this post was Happy to see the solution but in my opinion it is getting late with passing every single day now feed for animals is very critical in some areas even every single green tree is not save due to this and become Nawaz Shreef within no time roads are painted with its remains next who knows what happens to our crops. Situation is very alarming here in my home district. Allah Tala ham sb ko maaf farmy ameem

Dont you mean AirTractor??

Mushhaks is generally in Piper Pa31 or C172 category training aircraft.

It cannot match turboprop grade performance required for quick dives and climbs required for crop dusting. That's why you see crop dusters useing turboprops. Even older prop crop dusters had higher performance engines.
what a stupidity. they should grant few super mashaqs to department of plantation man

they were doing it from 1960 till last month until thier aircraft crashed sir .Department of Plant Protection de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver was crashed few days ago.they just need new aircraft now . 3 super mashakas will be great idea .

dpp-jun25a.jpg

b-jul9a.jpg

d-aug10a.jpg

Fakhr-e-Alam
@falamb3

LOCUST Problem solution. A fresh annual passed Cessna 188 crop duster cost $85,000/- fuel burn 13.5 GPH. Running cost $225 per hour. Plenty single engine pilots in Pakistan can fly it. If you get the plane & the pesticide I offer my services FREE to fly it & spray the fields.

7:27 PM · May 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

Why cant we just stick a couple of spray tanks and make atomiser to spray the crops. Hell I used to make atomisers for jet engines. It's a no brainer

Hi,

The target was pakistani civilians---. Over here in california driving thru Kerns / King county they are a regular sight---.

Don't cut your nose off to spite my face---.
What makes you think Pakistani civilian pilots could not do it in theory?

And you’re not exactly an important opinion I care for Bade mian.. the point is that there is no military skill set required to operate a 100 knot crop duster for low altitude passes - it is a plus point, but not a necessity.

Why cant we just stick a couple of spray tanks and make atomiser to spray the crops. Hell I used to make atomisers for jet engines. It's a no brainer
That is actually how some of the first ones started out as - early croo dusting was essentially liquid being sprayed out and the principal of it hasn’t deviated too much.

It is the additional weight of the equipment that requires a fairly strengthened airframe to cater to the stresses of the repeated patterns.

Abhi waqt hai azzan main :D

Kiya baat hai aap ki! Aap say milkay buhat afsoos hoa.

Well the Army did bring him in, IK blaming them, would be akin to biting the hand that feeds you?
Main tu aap se milna bhi nahin chahta.. pata nahin kyun free ho rahe hain

Chalo , mein kaun sa to raha hoon.

You are assuming too much,
I been to 43 countries including USA.
But then again, this is internet and I can claim to be the Batman or as @RealNapster says...
Meera in disguise :lol:
Based on your recent absurd claims, I am suspecting the bold.

And you’re not exactly an important opinion I care for Bade mian.. the point is that there is no military skill set required to operate a 100 knot crop duster for low altitude passes - it is a plus point, but not a necessity.

That is actually how some of the first ones started out as - early croo dusting was essentially liquid being sprayed out and the principal of it hasn’t deviated too much.

It is the additional weight of the equipment that requires a fairly strengthened airframe to cater to the stresses of the repeated patterns.

Hi,

Pakistani civil servants---govt officials---sarkari babus---not pilots---.

You taking your stupidity to higher levels---.

There's nothing absurd.
Pakistani youth have been purposefully confused over the years .
For example today in UK the whole country is celebrating VE day or ww2 victory against Germany.
That happened 75 years ago and British empire ended due to ww 2.
But no British man or woman is condemning the celebration and blaming the army for end of British empire.
Now compare they with our September 6th celebtions for 1965 victory?
Plenty of useless spotty faced "Phisaddi" confused Pakistani youth literally spam the internet with Indian propaganda about the war and that we should not celebrate it and that Pakistan army lost.
So if you and some others here climb down from your high chairs,you Will see my point.

Thank you for the compliment. I absolutely loathe arrogant people.

You taking your stupidity to higher levels---.

For some it is God gifted. :enjoy:

There's nothing absurd.
Pakistani youth have been purposefully confused over the years .
For example today in UK the whole country is celebrating VE day or ww2 victory against Germany.
That happened 75 years ago and British empire ended due to ww 2.
But no British man or woman is condemning the celebration and blaming the army for end of British empire.
Now compare they with our September 6th celebtions for 1965 victory?
Plenty of useless spotty faced "Phisaddi" confused Pakistani youth literally spam the internet with Indian propaganda about the war and that we should not celebrate it and that Pakistan army lost.
So if you and some others here climb down from your high chairs,you Will see my point.
They are scared of climbing down from their high horse, since that very horse might kick them in their face.

Hell I used to make atomisers for jet engines. It's a no brainer

And here you are wasting precious resources (read you) on PDF. For the love of God & country, go do us proud!

roads are painted with its remains next who knows what happens to our crops.

In KSA, I my self witness that Saudis when catch some locust, they just remove the wings and eat it raw as food, do people eat it in Pakistan.
Locust is a very good source of protein, the remains of them could be offered to chickens and carnivore fishes as food.

Salute to armed forces of pakistan. May they be the rightly guided Army ameen.

In KSA, I my self witness that Saudis when catch some locust, they just remove the wings and eat it raw as food, do people eat it in Pakistan.
Locust is a very good source of protein, the remains of them could be offered to chickens and carnivore fishes as food.
Yes when initially it was seen in sindh some pictures were pops up on Internet with locust karahi but in punjab people may not like it even on road travelers vomited :bad:when remains of locust on roads smells. But belive me it is in colossal in numbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom