What's new

PAF C-130 Aircraft to airlift piper brave spray aircraft from Turkey for locust control.

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pic_1588762710.jpg

4742194163_30911ac159_b.jpg

PAF to airlift locust spray aircraft from Turkey
A Pakistan Air Force C-130 aircraft will airlift a Piper Brave spray aircraft from Turkey for locust control in Pakistan.

The spokesman for the PAF said in a statement on Wednesday that to augment Pakistan’s locust control efforts, the Turkish government had offered its expertise to the Government of Pakistan.

In this regard, on the special instructions of the Pakistan government, a PAF C-130 aircraft arrived at Adana, Turkey, to airlift the purpose-built Piper Brave spray aircraft from the brotherly country. The aircraft, along with four crew members, would be landing in Pakistan today, where it would be assembled before its departure for the pest-infected areas in the country.

This aircraft would be used to fight the locust onslaught on various crops and cultivable lands across the country, especially Sindh and Punjab. Turkey and Pakistan are all-weather friends and this gesture would help improve a comprehensive pest control system to overcome the locust plague.

The PAF transport fleet has a rich history of serving the nation in various natural calamities and it has been in the forefront of providing air transport to the relief efforts in the country.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/655171-paf-to-airlift-locust-spray-aircraft-from-turkey

Last edited:
With this type interference by military in civilian affairs democracy is under threat.
The ministry of agriculture or ministry of health should make arrangements for Locust control.
Each institution should do their job and locust control isn't military job.

With this type interference by military in civilian affairs democracy is under threat.
The ministry of agriculture or ministry of health should make arrangements for Locust control.
Each institution should do their job and locust control isn't military job.

Hi,

None of the civilians are qualified to do the job---. They don't even know what to look for and where to go---.

This aircraft is also known as the " Air Tank " and in a different format can carry a lots of weapons---. It was offered to pakistan as well---.

I believe that emirates purchased a few of them for ground support missions---.

Last edited:
what a stupidity. they should grant few super mashaqs to department of plantation man

Hi,

None of the civilians are qualified to do the job---. They don't even know what to look for and where to go---.

This aircraft is also know as the " Air Tank " and in a different format can carry a lots of weapons---. It was offered to pakistan as well---.

they were doing it from 1960 till last month until thier aircraft crashed sir .Department of Plant Protection de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver was crashed few days ago.they just need new aircraft now . 3 super mashakas will be great idea .

dpp-jun25a.jpg

b-jul9a.jpg

d-aug10a.jpg

what a stupidity. they should grant few super mashaqs to department of plantation man

they were doing it from 1960 till last month until thier aircraft crashed sir .Department of Plant Protection de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver was crashed few days ago.they just need new aircraft now . 3 super mashakas will be great idea .

dpp-jun25a.jpg

b-jul9a.jpg

d-aug10a.jpg

Hi,

Super Mushhaks are not designed for this job---. Their wings cannot take this kind of load and they cannot fly low low as this aircraft has to---just a few feet over the ground with full load.

Just look at the size of the wings---and also look at the size of the horizontal stabilizer and tail. Specially designed for this low flight job---.

crop-duster-plane-flying-and-spraying-over-crops-in-the-palouse-region-of-washington-state-PG6JD9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Super Mushhaks are not designed for this job---. Their wings cannot take this kind of load and they cannot fly low low as this aircraft has to---just a few feet over the ground with full load.

Just look at the size of the wings---and also look at the size of the horizontal stabilizer and tail. Specially designed for this low flight job---.

crop-duster-plane-flying-and-spraying-over-crops-in-the-palouse-region-of-washington-state-PG6JD9.jpg
then gov should buy them suitable aircraft they used 60 years that older one i think its enough sir ji .

Hi,

This aircraft is also known as the " Air Tank " and in a different format can carry a lots of weapons---. It was offered to pakistan as well---.

I hope you got my sarcasm against the people who say that politicians should run everything and military should go to the barracks and borders and stay there.
This lame county needs military for everything including locust control as politicians these people send to rule them after selling their souls for a samosa, are illiterate and incapable.

Last edited:
With this type interference by military in civilian affairs democracy is under threat

Locust issue is here since before Corona. What civilian govt did to stop it ?

About military help in this situation, you will be shocked to hear that military fighter jets in past are used for transporting human heart from one place to other (a patient was waiting for surgery). And other such things.

F-16 used in Norway
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...ay-flying-medical-equipment-a6996651.html?amp

India 2015.
https://m.huffingtonpost.in/2015/07/31/indian-air-force-organ-de_n_7908872.html

Locust issue is here since before Corona. What civilian govt did to stop it ?

About military help in this situation, you will be shocked to hear that military fighter jets in past are used for transporting human heart from one place to other (a patient was waiting for surgery). And other such things.

F-16 used in Norway
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/f16-fighter-jet-saves-patient-life-norway-flying-medical-equipment-a6996651.html?amp

India 2015.
https://m.huffingtonpost.in/2015/07/31/indian-air-force-organ-de_n_7908872.html
Likewise no American insults their military after losing Vietnam or Afghanistan , but plenty in Pakistan do the same.
So please stop comparing apples and oranges.

Likewise no American insults their military after losing Vietnam or Afghanistan , but plenty in Pakistan do the same.
So please stop comparing apples and oranges.

I don't compare apple and oranges. I eat the. They are fruits meant to be eaten not counted or compared. Now go have some sleep, otherwise your already depleting amount of brain cells won't let you walk whole day of roza.

I don't compare apple and oranges. I eat the. They are fruits meant to be eaten not counted or compared. Now go have some sleep, otherwise your already depleting amount of brain cells won't let you walk whole day of roza.
Lol..
I wasn't expecting much of an argument from you anyway . Have lots of experience arguing with your type.
Ok doc...

Going to sleep

Lol..
I wasn't expecting much of an argument from you anyway . Have lots of experience arguing with your type.
Ok doc...

Going to sleep

Hazrat Ali ka qoal yaad hy na behs ky maamle me ? Haan bs usi Waja se further argue ni Kia.

I hope you got my sarcasm against the people who say that politicians should run everything and military should go to the barracks and borders and stay there.
This lame county needs military for everything including locust control as politicians these people send to rule them after selling their souls for a samosa, are illiterate and incapable.

Hi,

Off course I did---. Pak military is the defacto emergency 911 responder---.

Hi,

We cant even manufacture crop dusters :hitwall:

Hi,

This?

Press_Photo_001.jpg

2f52d9945ff3777a61107cf2c50ffa04.jpg

https://iomax.net/archangel/archangel-strike-platform/

Back
Top Bottom