What's new

First all-Afghan C-130 crew takes to the air

Why will I feel insecure? Because of what LCA?
You gotta be kidding me
What do you think is the topic at hand?Please stop going off topic.Open a separate thread for whatever issue you may want to discuss to soothe your paranoia and inferiority complex.Thank you,don't come again.

Congrats to the Afghans!!May the day dawn soon that they operate a full fledged air force with air superiority fighters:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
So again, when is India going to provide them with LCAs.
So if you feel confident in the Indian engineering and Afghan piloting skills why not make the contribution.

What do you think is the topic at hand?Please stop going off topic.Open a separate thread for whatever issue you may want to discuss to soothe your paranoia and inferiority complex.Thank you,don't come again.
What the hell.
Read again you were discussing about Air Superiority fighters and I replied.
Now why the butt-hurt.

So again, when is India going to provide them with LCAs.
So if you feel confident in the Indian engineering and Afghan piloting skills why not make the contribution.
By any chance, did you notice what the topic of the thread is?

By any chance, did you notice what the topic of the thread is?
Maybe you need to ask your Indi buddy @Excelias. He was talking about Air Superiority and I replied to that. Any issues take it with him.
You are barking up the wrong tree.

any significant rearming of the Afghan Air Force with offensive systems would be a concern for Pakistan.
i hate to break it down my friend, but thats the exact plan of afghan allies including iran to up their game both in offence and defense . just wait for the nation to overcome the taliban first then you'll see how their army will grow in leaps and bounds .

pakistan should learn to respect its neighbors and work with 'em instead of that .

Back
Top Bottom