What's new

PAF and the JXX Fifth Gen Fighter

PAF has no option, but to join Chinese 5th generation J-XX fighter project.

Ya Pakistan and PAkistan Military do what you want and before go for anything Gen Kiyani and ISI chief discuss every matter of PAkistan with you!

You know nothing, even the current force, was more than a match for india - that is why after Mumbai there was no retaliation. And if God Forbid the PAF was destroyed then it would be one of the triggers for a nuke strike.:)

Correct, but PAFs slight superiority is going to end or ended now. Now IAF has got 125 Su-30 MKIs. Since 126 ( +74 ) MRCAs and 5th gen PAK-FA will both be inducted around 2018. Lets face it.

Correct, but PAFs slight superiority is going to end or ended now. Now IAF has got 125 Su-30 MKIs. Since 126 ( +74 ) MRCAs and 5th gen PAK-FA will both be inducted around 2018. Lets face it.

We face you kid .. but u cant! where is your so called super duper surgical strike ?? lol

dont make this topic india china or india pakistan war! we know even the aircraft is real or not but you guyz burning like hell!!

even PDF forum color is bling bling black n smokki because of your burning lolzzzzzzzz :P :P :P :rofl:

before you just telling eveyone about mmrca and sometime pakfa and sometime Mki and since these pics published either real or not you guys even telling full fleet of your airforce even those who even enter after 10 years lol that we have this and we have thats whats the problem .... you guyz loook actually frustrate or what ?? :P :D chill kid ...

dont worry this aircraft is just a model and PLAAF just made this for museum :P :rofl:

Chinese engineers, they´re catching up much quicker than anyone anticipated.

We face you kid .. but u cant! where is your so called super duper surgical strike ?? lol

dont make this topic india china or india pakistan war! we know even the aircraft is real or not but you guyz burning like hell!!

even PDF forum color is bling bling black n smokki because of your burning lolzzzzzzzz :P :P :P :rofl:

before you just telling eveyone about mmrca and sometime pakfa and sometime Mki and since these pics published either real or not you guys even telling full fleet of your airforce even those who even enter after 10 years lol that we have this and we have thats whats the problem .... you guyz loook actually frustrate or what ?? :P :D chill kid ...

dont worry this aircraft is just a model and PLAAF just made this for museum :P :rofl:

Chinese engineers, they´re catching up much quicker than anyone anticipated.

Dont take kids lightly. Remember who killed Abu Jahel.

The Chinease declined the PAK FA project with Russia.

Now we know why. CHINA has its own 5th gen project.

As For PAF " well i started this thread well before these pics came out" ACTUALLY ADVOCATING paf should be busting a lung to get the JXX in 2020. or before because i think it will hit PLAAF around 2018...

The cost will be $100m each easily it will probably cost 3 times as much as a Thunder to maintain each flight. Can PAF afford them even in 2020.

More importantly are THE chinease even looking to export this to anyone. OR WILL THEY DO same as America with F22 ???

As for now i,m glad i started the debate 1 week ago.

The cost will be $100m each easily it will probably cost 3 times as much as a Thunder to maintain each flight. Can PAF afford them even in 2020.

More importantly are THE chinease even looking to export this to anyone. OR WILL THEY DO same as America with F22 ???

As for now i,m glad i started the debate 1 week ago.

cost of jxx 3x of jf17==will be clear in the next 5 years

economy of pak AFTER 10 years== useless speculation

will china export it == to paf, YES as both china and pak need sufficient strength at both boders to 'sandwitch' india-thus dividing india's army on 2 fronts-- its in the interest of both friendly countries

the friendship between pak and china is unprecedented-- they gifted [for free] the inital batch of f6 to us , when that was the best plane they had !

ANTIstealth methods--- i suggest u to read ,the innovations and stratedgies russia, greece, china etc have started in this field --in those respective forums

Last edited:
Well Well Well...... This Is All Gonna Happen When a Big "IF" is Put before "PAF inducts Chinese stealth fighters around 2020" , And That IF really dosent have any Significance as We all Know Neither Is Your Economy too strong to Equip your Forces with the Latest Gadgetry nor are the Chinese Stupid enough to Give you the aircraft which will form the backbone Of PLAAF for a Decade or two....

Lets Imagine even if they Give, Do You really think You can Penetrate Into our Airspace??? And the best part which you said was Destroying our PAK FA fleet with your Yet to be Negotiated Fighter Jet...:lol: , and You call us Dreamers huh???

if russia is willing to share T-50 with india for $,why wouldn't china share JXX with pakistan for the common strategic interests, not to mention china has more than one 5th gen program under-development,remember there is not end for R&D,some engineers may start pre-research of next gen fighter after JXX make the first flight.BTW,j10 will be the backbone of PLAAf in the next decade,PAF will get it around 2015 anyway

I think China will withhold certain components if there is to be an export version. Though, like the J-10, Pakistan will probably receive a variant that will be better than what China offers to others.

Planes can be sold at price, but friends indeed are priceless. china will always stand behind parkistan. If necessary, 5th is also no problem for Sharing with friends. But in my opinion, the most importance and urgency is to develop the economy. War actually is some kinds of burning money. Developing weapon is very expensive for china, and also a huge burden for parkistan to buy

siegecrossbow-albums-possible-j-xx-picture4289-27-155839-d1fdb93a72dc301.jpg

siegecrossbow-albums-possible-j-xx-picture4290-27-155839-dcfdd991a2807b2.jpg

attachment.php

It is said that, India will have the future and SK has got the past, fortunately, these 2 super powers left the present to other countries...:agree:

Back
Top Bottom