What's new

PAF and the JXX Fifth Gen Fighter

My friend your air chief said that IAF has 50 % of its equipment in no go condition.You call this future planning? its not future planning to buy 250-300 5G jets, future planning is to make cheap awesome ones at home(JF-17) got the point my buddy? :coffee:

Your air chief marshal never said it, but more than 70% of your air force is also junk.

We both know our air forces are not in good shape and we are fielding half a decade old aircraft. So lets not get into it.

And 250-300 5th gen aircraft are the future. IAF will be one of the strongest air forces in a decade.

And please don't tell me how JF-17 is the super awesome plane. We all know better.

io4991.

The cheap awesome Plane JF17 currentl;y being lencse asembled from Kits supplied from China Chengdu company is a low cost meduim tech fighter.

It may be awesome in your eyes and is awesome infront of 75% of the PAFS current fleet of F7 & MIRAGES but is it a wise choice for next 20 years.

I,.m assuming the Thunder will serve until 2030 minimum.

If that is the case it will have to take on all of these

su30mki, mirage 2000, mig29 today

su30mki LCA tejas mk1 & 2 MMRCA between 2012-2020

FGFA post 2020

For country on a tight budget well documentated is it stil a wise choice to blow $ billions on Thunder

io4991.

I agree with your comment 50% of the IAF being obselete its 100% accurate.

Thats 300+ mig21/mig27 m that he refers too.

But look what their being replaced true 4 gen fighters

SU30MKI, MMRCA TEJAS... LCA

None of these are cheap even Tekjas starts at $30m due to expensive American & israeli parts

The cheap awesome Plane JF17 currentl;y being lencse asembled from Kits supplied from China Chengdu company is a low cost meduim tech fighter.

Get over it storm force.

It is funny to see all these (I would call) "haters" bashing JF-17 when nobody knows the true potential of the plane. PAF knows its business well!

JF-17---counter--->Migs, Mirages, Other
F-16---counter--->SU-30
J-10B(Highly Upgraded)---counter--->MMRCA.

It is very clear from PAF's current strategy. Though many won't agree.

They can't, even if they want to, they simply can't. :)

their pain is evident...

whether the JF-17 plane is capible or not doesnt matter because its done the job

just like what a Muslim guy said.." it doesnt matter if it rhymes or not.. but it busted your A hole"

similar is the situation here ...

io4991.

None of these are cheap even Tekjas starts at $30m due to expensive American & israeli parts

What an idiot....

At least you admit Tejas is nothing close to being Indian......

io4991.

If you wanna be blind IAF fanboy then let you reply you in same fashion. I will be bit more realistic.

Basically When PAF inducts Chinese stealth fighters around 2020 and if within couple of years a war breaks between Ind and PAk then PAF is firstly gonna destroy IAF radar installation and wipe out entire IAF PAK-FA fleet and repeat the 65 war pathankot history.

If you wanna be blind IAF fanboy then let you reply you in same fashion. I will be bit more realistic.

Basically When PAF inducts Chinese stealth fighters around 2020 and if within couple of years a war breaks between Ind and PAk then PAF is firstly gonna destroy IAF radar installation and wipe out entire IAF PAK-FA fleet and repeat the 65 war pathankot history.

Ohh Really ??? PAF will destroy IAF Radars and PAK-FA and IAF will be sitting idle?? Donot act like a fanboy & pls stop day dreaming and come to reality.

Well Well Well...... This Is All Gonna Happen When a Big "IF" is Put before "PAF inducts Chinese stealth fighters around 2020" , And That IF really dosent have any Significance as We all Know Neither Is Your Economy too strong to Equip your Forces with the Latest Gadgetry nor are the Chinese Stupid enough to Give you the aircraft which will form the backbone Of PLAAF for a Decade or two....

Lets Imagine even if they Give, Do You really think You can Penetrate Into our Airspace??? And the best part which you said was Destroying our PAK FA fleet with your Yet to be Negotiated Fighter Jet...:lol: , and You call us Dreamers huh???

i just clear that image in photoshop take a look.

ss1xo.jpg

Russian 5th generation won't be maturing so early too dear. Even F-22 has some "great" flaws in certain areas and F-35 hasn't completed testing yet. They are still, saying technically, maturing. If PAF does induct the China's so called JXX, they would have plenty of time to make their pilots at home with the new platform. IAF won't put a test-bed against proven killers if a war breaks out instead they would use their trusted planes. So I think a 5th generation aerial fight is a far-cry in the next decade.

Russian 5th generation won't be maturing so early too dear. Even F-22 has some "great" flaws in certain areas and F-35 hasn't completed testing yet. They are still, saying technically, maturing. If PAF does induct the China's so called JXX, they would have plenty of time to make their pilots at home with the new platform. IAF won't put a test-bed against proven killers if a war breaks out instead they would use their trusted planes. So I think a 5th generation aerial fight is a far-cry in the next decade.

What do You mean by "Trusted Planes?", Obviously the IR signatures would be measured right? inorder to Confirm it stealth and The Systems are Evolved from the Previous war tested Aircrafts of Russian Origin which Has been Proved Time and Again...

One Fails Dosent mean Another one Cannot Succeed.... If USA cannot do it, That dosent mean No one else in the World Can...

Back
Top Bottom