What's new

PAF and IAF Training

Neo, you know there are pictures available at net which can prove any thing for any party....pictures posted here just to create mockery.......

Actually this is attitude problem.... that may probabaly never go......

Attitude problem is with people who think they are better than others. Over here nobody is saying they are bad pilots we are taking about the clothes. Look at the photo again do they look like fighter pilots?.

OH its too good... Pakistani pilots look great and Indian looks crap......:chilli: enjoy ........

you have a bad habit of twisting the words, no one said PAF looks better than IAF. So stop twisting.

OH its too good... Pakistani pilots look great and Indian looks crap......:chilli: enjoy ........

May I ask you what did you see so much crap with Indian looks, maybe there suits aren't in line with too sexy, but atleast they have the fortune of having a ride upon best fighter jets in the world.

May I ask you what did you see so much crap with Indian looks, maybe there suits aren't in line with too sexy, but atleast they have the fortune of having a ride upon best fighter jets in the world.

And Pakistan doesn't have the fortune? Get out of here with your bullshit.

Last edited:
They need to get rid of the blues. I am sorry but they look like car workshop mech. Plus the blue and shine green G suite that a great combo:disagree:, that too .[/QUOT

Hahahahaa :cheesy::chilli::bunny:

Some more Pictures of Pilots!!!:pakistan:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 58
such bullsh**..........:hitwall: :tdown: useless thread!!!...Defence.pk doesent deserve such stupid threads...:tsk:

such bullsh**..........:hitwall: :tdown: useless thread!!!...Defence.pk doesent deserve such stupid threads...:tsk:

Hi don't get upset let me tell you something about IAF. I have fought them twice. In my point of view we are equally matched. Now equally matched means 65,71. Now what kind of pilots you have I can't say.

Back
Top Bottom