What's new

PAF and IAF Training

india is one the few countries which work on highly specilized training for it arm forces and the result is deadly combo of man and machien. IAF fighters are one of the best in world and had no compere in Asia as no other Asian country had such training facilities.

india is one the few countries which work on highly specilized training for it arm forces and the result is deadly combo of man and machien. IAF fighters are one of the best in world and had no compere in Asia as no other Asian country had such training facilities.

another kid in the forum, where did all these peeps jump out of, worst of all now it this lil "i know everything" is from India. MODS throw all these kids out....pls

another kid in the forum, where did all these peeps jump out of, worst of all now it this lil "i know everything" is from India. MODS throw all these kids out....pls

LOL......U never gonna have kids:rofl: ........ u hate em soo much!!!

Oh Oh Yes Yes you are very right they are the best no doubt:bounce: .
Hold it what facilities are you talking about please do tell us.

The Blue Coverall are Russian standard, I think that where they get it from. And, the Olive green is US and British Standards, which we follow. Plus later works good as camouflage.

The Blue coveralls are Russian Standards, It's like buy one get one free. And olive greens G Suites are American and cost a big some but protect the pilot as a good camouflage.

Some pictures of Pakistan Air Force Pilots......

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 57
Indian Air Force Pilots......

Attachments

• ind1.JPG
    ind1.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 73
  • ind2.JPG
    ind2.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 76
OH its too good... Pakistani pilots look great and Indian looks crap......:chilli: enjoy ........

OH its too good... Pakistani pilots look great and Indian looks crap......:chilli: enjoy ........

Judging by the pictures above they do..:tongue: ;)
But I do agree with Sir Murad, blue with green G-suit is a bad combo.

Last edited:
Judjing by the pictures above they do..:tongue: ;)
But I do agree with Sir Murad, blue with green G-suit is a bad combo.

Neo, you know there are pictures available at net which can prove any thing for any party....pictures posted here just to create mockery.......

Actually this is attitude problem.... that may probabaly never go......

Neo, you know there are pictures available at net which can prove any thing for any party....pictures posted here just to create mockery.......

Actually this is attitude problem.... that may probabaly never go......

Agree on the first account, but blue overall with green G-suit...? :sick:
Thats a no go if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom