What's new

PAF and IAF Training

Ahassan

Reaction score
Pakistani Air Force.......Tom Cruise.........

Picture Taken in United States Air Force Weapons School.......:pakistan:

Flt lt Yasir............

&

other one is Pilot officer Omer

:toast_sign: :cheers:

Attachments

• pilot1.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 304
  • pilot2.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 246
  • pk3.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 233
Indian Air Force......Tom Cruise

Attachments

• indian1.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 254
  • indian2.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 240
the picture's of indians you posted are not from the US training academy

OOOOOO...
Check out the real tom cruise ..our naval aviators

753c65a1ab7b9ddc5a247a46c19c4f79.jpg

Pakistani Air Force.......Tom Cruise.........

Picture Taken in United States Air Force Weapons School.......:pakistan:

Flt lt Yasir............

&

other one is Pilot officer Omer

:toast_sign: :cheers:

Airbus you my friend have the wrong info
First of all both the pilots from PAF are Flying Officer's and they are in Dover flying T-38s. Not a Wepons School. T-38 are Advanced trainers not fighters as per USAF.
After 100th GDP PAF started to send alternate courses to USA to fly T-38's instead of sending them to 2 SQD in Pakistan. You get your Flt lt rank after FCU and by that time they are on F-7s Mirages and F-16s depends how the pilot performes.

Reason WHY Ray-Ban does so well

Effing Pilots....lol

PS : I have the Ray Ban RB3025 Avitaors

Murad Sir,

I hope the Navy changes along with Airforce, I hope you liked the new Flight suits made for the Airforce

Yar the only thing I dont like about IAF is Blue Coverall and green G suits does'nt make sence.

Dear Muradk,

They are not IAF pilots. They are naval pilots from the Indian Navy White Tiger 300 Sqn and fly Sea Harriers (the planes in the background) and presently most of them are in USA undergoing Aircraft Advanced Carrier Training to prepare for their conversion to the new Mig 29 K aircrafts to be inducted on the new ex russian aircarft carriers.

Regards

Airbus you my friend have the wrong info
First of all both the pilots from PAF are Flying Officer's and they are in Dover flying T-38s. Not a Wepons School. T-38 are Advanced trainers not fighters as per USAF.
After 100th GDP PAF started to send alternate courses to USA to fly T-38's instead of sending them to 2 SQD in Pakistan. You get your Flt lt rank after FCU and by that time they are on F-7s Mirages and F-16s depends how the pilot performes.

Just another piece of information from my US Navy friend. Presently just two three weeks ago some Indian Naval pilots also graduated on the Goshawk T-38. Infact both Pakistani and Indian pilots were undergoing training at the same time.

Regards

Dear Muradk,

They are not IAF pilots. They are naval pilots from the Indian Navy White Tiger 300 Sqn and fly Sea Harriers (the planes in the background) and presently most of them are in USA undergoing Aircraft Advanced Carrier Training to prepare for their conversion to the new Mig 29 K aircrafts to be inducted on the new ex russian aircarft carriers.

Regards

I dont know much about Indian Navy pilots but both the Indian pilots are In India when the photo was taken If they were in USA they always have an Insignia which has Indian Flag /USA flag Plus a lot more on the G Suite like the PAF pilots and the second Indian Pilot photo has a Rhino's badge which means he is not a student, and the back ground is not of a USAF BASE.
And friend Advanced sea Carrier traning is not done on T-38s.

Back
Top Bottom