What's new

PAF AIRPOWER A FLOAT

look closely
you can see iaf markings on its tail and wing, i have seen this same image everywhere which are related to f 16 IN

f16.jpg
here is the same image

Not being funny But could you imagine and IAF with

272 Super Sukhoi AND 126 F16IN Super Falcons as above

Alas i think that has now finished

Why would India go for F16 IN if they are big developing party in PAKFA?

Not being funny But could you imagine and IAF with

272 Super Sukhoi AND 126 F16IN Super Falcons as above

Alas i think that has now finished

True , but there is nothing to imagine as its not reality right now as far as the f-16 IN 's are concerned simply.

Pakistan to Receive First FC20 Next Year.
Pakistan air force (PAF) will receive next year its first FC-20 / J-10B fighter jet which is an J-10B fighter jet powered By indigenous WS-10 engine has been spotted. J-10B is an improved version of the basic J-10A and is powered by indigenous WS-10 engine. This has been reported by the Chinese language want-daily.com.

J-10B fighter jet employs all new chin-mounted diverterless supersonic inlet (DSI) air intake, Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA ) radar and Electro-Optic Targeting System (EOTS) placed infront of cockpit canopy to the right..

J-10B fighter jets can carry both Short Range Within Visual Range (WVR) Missiles as well as SD-10A / PL-12 Beyond Visual Range Air to Air Missile (BVRAAM).

You might also like:

Read more: Pakistn To Receive Its First FC-20 / J-10B Fighter Jet Next Year | Pakistan Military Review

How much credible above news is?

Well, I know that we were part of the program and there are some signs that our ideas are adopted in the FC20. We love this plane but the engine was a big issue. On the other hand there are financial strings with World Bank. I personally think this plane will be out eastern part of the Block52 with something like 48-75 planes. 2015 seems to be logical.

Pakistan to Receive First FC20 Next Year.
Pakistan air force (PAF) will receive next year its first FC-20 / J-10B fighter jet which is an J-10B fighter jet powered By indigenous WS-10 engine has been spotted. J-10B is an improved version of the basic J-10A and is powered by indigenous WS-10 engine. This has been reported by the Chinese language want-daily.com.

I'm very surprised to see the J-10 develop to the level that it seems to have, noted by the plane on the left in the above picture. Anyone have any other Pics of that J-10 Prototype?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom