What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

buddy r u a Muslim or not or Just passed ur study life without Passing islamiat.
listen man "MUSLIMS AND ISLAM ARE BUILT FOR EACH OTHER"
if u put Islam on a side in ur life then the same happens with muslims as we can see in world. Christians,jews,hindus and camonists enter in an Islamic state and just start counting the kills.
SHAME FULL.
IT BETTER THAT I SHUT UP B/W u guys.

tum logon ka Allah he hafiz hai.

baishak hamara Allah hi hafiz hai

and i was not asking you to leave religion aside literally.......... that was only to imagine for 2 minutes

I think PAF making very very wrong Move by giving those famale GDP role how can a woman take on 3 to 4 Gravity i have suggestions for PAF if you want to make happy uncle sam by inducting those woman than u have to keep them to F 7 PG and dont give them any more fighter jets to fly and it is bad investment no woman VS man get succes in any type of Air war i bet you take the history out and you seee who ruled the skies Woman can fly the jet but tricks which needed and split second decisions Woman Can't take iit is their naturality if you want to make uncle sam happy give them anyother role but for GOD SAKE not GDP it is very sensitive part of any airforce USA can induct Female pilots becoz they have enough Fire power left in their airforce even woman faills they have man to cover them

If sikh,hindu,qadiani can be inducted why not girl pilots? PA ka Allah Hafiz

Really they are misusing public tax money , how much nation will spend on fighter pilot training?

1 million dollar minimum.

Not to forget the 50 million dollar Plane.And the most Important thing of all the defence of the skies.We live in a hostile neighborhood so we can't take these types of chances.

Not to forget the 50 million dollar Plane.And the most Important thing of all the defence of the skies.We live in a hostile neighborhood so we can't take these types of chances.

What will happen when a lizard suddenly appear in cockpit, What will be first reaction of lady pilot?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Either she will fire the missile or push the exit button lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
huh.this was your reason good as Men???

Even Setting Aside Capabilities and Financial Considerations.You don't seem to appreciate the moral consequences and Religious teachings.

There are over 6 million none Muslims in Pakistan, are you going to tell them they can't be pilots too?

Women are better then men most at studies.

So instead of getting in Combat Roles.They would serve more if they would be engineers required to Build these Planes.

Where did you get that from? The male and female brains are the same with the exception that some parts of the brain are more or less developed; for instance, the brain consists of several different regions, frontal lobe, pariential lobe, temporal lobe, ect, women, for instance, are better at expression, while men are better at other things. In terms of studies, men and women are more or less the same depending on the individual.

During war if women pilot have to eject and if she caught by enemy then enemy could rape her , that is reason they should not be allowed to be participate as fighter pilot better she fly transport plan or work as engineer or doctor ,nurse or clarical job etc.

The enemy could do alot of things, the enemy could also torcher and kill male pilots, so what? Pilots know the risks.

Noop.You tell me why there should be Female Pilots in PAF?Give me One good reason.

They recieive the same training, how's that? Women that are fighter pilots go through a long process, only the best advance. If they don't do well they don't get their wings, simple as that, and who are you to tell people what they can or can't do with their lives?

The enemy could do alot of things, the enemy could also torcher and kill male pilots, so what? Pilots know the risks.

Case of male is different from female , why should take any risk which is aviodable?

We need to follow Shariah rules

Case of male is different from female , why should take any risk which is aviodable?

and what if the male soldier is caught and then female soldiers rape him? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Male or female, both sides know the risks, and both sides can shoose to avoid the risks by simply not becoming pilots, but then who will take the risks?

and what if the male soldier is caugh and then female soldiers rapes him? :lol::lol::lol:

Stranger things have happened, can you amagine how many male pilots would eject over enemy territory if this was the standard procedure by the enemy? :rofl:

Last edited:
There are over 6 million none Muslims in Pakistan, are you going to tell them they can't be pilots too?

This is our Country we will do what ever we like.If Europeans can ban Islam and Russians can cause genocide of Muslims.Then why can't we not allow women Pilots.

Where did you get that from? The male and female brains are the same with the exception that some parts of the brain are more or less developed; for instance, the brain consists of several different regions, frontal lobe, pariential lobe, temporal lobe, ect, women, for instance, are better at expression, while men are better at other things. In terms of studies, men and women are more or less the same depending on the individual.

Don't give me the science lecture i am talking from what i have seen in my life.or what is believed(and Mostly true in our society dont know about yours).

They recieive the same training, how's that? Women that are fighter pilots go through a long process, only the best advance. If they don't do well they don't get their wings, simple as that, and who are you to tell people what they can or can't do with their lives?

Ok.Now you are finished.FINAL words.Neither we do have the money to take chances or neither our society accepts it or neither our religion allows it.

Don't try to impose your countries experiences on us.We have our own unique culture and i don't think you should have a Problem with it.In short.MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

This is our Country we will do what ever we like.If Europeans can ban Islam and Russians can cause genocide of Muslims.Then why can't we not allow women Pilots.

When did Europe ban Islam? The events that took place in Chechnya is something i'm not in support of, and an fyi most Muslim countries condemed Chechnya, so you did tell us what we can do.

Don't give me the science lecture i am talking from what i have seen in my life.or what is believed(and Mostly true in our society dont know about yours).

:rofl: you compare your test score to every girl? You should share your scientific breakthrough with the scientific community because they were wrong and you are right.

Ok.Now you are finished.FINAL words.Neither we do have the money to take chances or neither our society accepts it or neither our religion allows it.

Why is it a chance? And like i mentioned 6 million none Muslims live in Pakistan, so what about them?

Don't try to impose your countries experiences on us.We have our own unique culture and i don't think you should have a Problem with it.In short.MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

I'm not imposing anything, i'm just speaking my mind, and this is a public forum right? If it's not then i will mind my own bussiness.

@ banning islam

i think he was referring to Hijaab that was banned in France

Once again PAF change the life of a normal Pakistani female. I think they consider them as a good investment and not like our neighbor's. I hope now this time PAF get sucess in search of lady pilots who can meet all the standards and can be raised to supersonic. Best of luck and congrts to all who are applying. Seems to me "mehnat ka phal mil gaya :) " Want to say thanks to all of them who support it in my last thread 51 %.
:victory::victory:

Regards,

good news!
but dont involve india into this, we dont wanna start another indo-pak conversation war!
peace out!:cheers:

dear Khaula RA join the battle for his bro and u said it ur self UNKNOWN,no body allowed her even Umar R.A to joint as a Mujahid,she did this without any permission.
so if u wana bringing an authentic story then y dont u pic the 60 years of Muhammad PBUH and bring a sing women that fought as a mujahid in GAZWAHs under the leader ship of our beloved Muhammad PBUH.
ill surly welcome a single Hadith that confirms women to fight in battle field along with men.
yeah again i tell u guys that woman can help insureds and look after them in battle field but CANT FIGHT.

Was she punished or remembered with respect??

Was she punished or remembered with respect??

not easy to explain the whole circumstances, watch this video you will get your answer... and trust me thats very interesting video

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom