What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

Women can participate in battle field to help soldiers also few child soldiers were allowed who killed the Abu ***** (leader of Kufar in Bader)

thats not answer of my question, What do you think about the Women who are already serving as Female Fighter Pilot?? Are they not Muslim Women?

Last edited:
thats not answer of my question, What do you think about the Women who are already serving as Female Fighter Pilot?? Are they not Muslims Women?

During war if women pilot have to eject and if she caught by enemy then enemy could rape her , that is reason they should not be allowed to be participate as fighter pilot better she fly transport plan or work as engineer or doctor ,nurse or clarical job etc.

During war if women pilot have to eject and if she caught by enemy then enemy could rape her , that is reason they should not be allowed to be participate as fighter pilot better she fly transport plan or work as engineer or doctor ,nurse or clarical job etc.

I repeat my Question...

what do you think about the faith of the PAF & the women who are serving as fighter pilots? Arey they doing Un Islamic immoral act serving as Fighter Pilot or not? No 'this & that' just answer

Last edited:
I repeat my Question...

what do you think about the faith of the PAF & the women who are serving as fighter pilots? Arey they doing Un Islamic immoral act serving as Fighter Pilot or not? No this & that straight answer

Yes, it is violation of Shariah

Ok agreed with both the parties....

But someone answer my question...

If women are at par with men, then why are the standards (benchmarks) set for women are way less than males during physical examination.

Thanks,

Well I already know the answer. But still there are many who would like to mold and bold.. Try.

Last edited:
I admit that they can fly the aircraft perfectly but in case of taken hostage or falling in enemy territory. God knows. This is where the real trouble is.

I repeat my Question...

what do you think about the faith of the PAF & the women who are serving as fighter pilots? Arey they doing Un Islamic immoral act serving as Fighter Pilot or not?

Islamically yes............ u know when you go to perform Hajj or Umrah in Saudi Arabia women are not allowed to travel alone because she needs mahram all the time. That restriction is not applied only in this case but women should not walk around without mahram to avoid any kind of misconceptions.

@ your question

Islamically women should not become fighter pilot for various reasons and if there is any women becomes pilot and her Mahram is not there with her all the time........ then still she will be called a muslim, remain muslim and still you cannot raise your finger on her faith. The only problem is its not allowed to avoid misconceptions and maintain her dignity. If she does it will be counted as a sin just like when we speak a lie its a sin

in Islamic History womens were always present in the battlefields but they never participated side by side with men. They were involved in other jobs like treatement to injured soldiers, preparing food, keeping their morals high and other stuff and that is also very important part of the war

Once again PAF change the life of a normal Pakistani female. I think they consider them as a good investment and not like our neighbor's. I hope now this time PAF get sucess in search of lady pilots who can meet all the standards and can be raised to supersonic. Best of luck and congrts to all who are applying. Seems to me "mehnat ka phal mil gaya :) " Want to say thanks to all of them who support it in my last thread 51 %.
:victory::victory:

Regards,

It was not neccesary to bring India in between.The IAF has woman helicopter and transport pilots.Besides India has the highest number of female commercial pilots in the world!!!The last time i visited India and flew domestic the co-pilot of every flight was a female!!!!

Yes, it is violation of Shariah

so people we here by declare that women in PAF who are fighter pilot are Un Islamic & do not deserve to be called Muslims :disagree:

PS: Its extremely pathetic the way you people bring in religion every where, religion is for solving problems & you have made religion itslef a problem but you can scream & say what ever you want to say becaue that aint stopping women from entering PAF as fighter pilot thats the good things :wave: :pakistan:

women are not created to Fight..God made them soft and beautiful :lol:

Women have most important responsibilities to take care of children and her husband , it is responsibility of husband and government to provide her money for her living and children.

so people we here by declare that women in PAF who are fighter pilot are Un Islamic & do not deserve to be called Muslims :disagree:

PS: Its extremely pathetic the way you people bring in religion every where, religion is for solving problems & you have made religion itslef a problem but you can scream & say what ever you want to say becaue that aint stopping women from entering PAF as fighter pilot thats the good things :wave: :pakistan:

No , you misunderstood, Islam and shariah provide protect of every muslim man and women, they should obey the shariah law .

Women have most important responsibilities to take care of children and her husband , it is responsibility of husband and government to provide her money for her living and children.

I don't agree on this, why can't husband take care of children and stuff? And In fact it happens all over now a days.

the great thing is you people have been able to transform this thread into another religious thread

So you can continue, Women will be becoming Fighter Pilots, HELL YEAH!! & non of you can stop that from happening :pakistan: :wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom