What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

Kindly explain?

i ve explained it many times on many threads related to same topic,i ve given many examples from Ahadeeth and history of Islam but People of Pakistan have their fingers in their ears and eyes closed don wan to listen any thing about reality.lets not talk any thing related to this,there is no use.:disagree:

i ve explained it many times on many threads related to same topic,i ve given many examples from Ahadeeth and history of Islam but People of Pakistan have their fingers in their ears and eyes closed don wan to listen any thing about reality.lets not talk any thing related to this,there is no use.:disagree:
Fine can you please give me the link to the thread where you provided all the above mentioned facts so that i might not ask and trouble you again for this.:thank_you2:

Is there is a shortage of Men in Pakistan that PAF needs women for fighters.

Of the Few times that India is right about things the decision of not inducting women was one of them.

Of the Few times that India is right about things the decision of not inducting women was one of them.

so come on explain me reasons why there should be no female pilots? Please...

let me correct u..india has female pilots in IAF....but they fly only non-combat aircrafts and helicopters....

The recent IAF chief's statement was regarding allowing Female pilots in combat aircrafts....

plz continue with ur discussion...

let me correct u..india has female pilots in IAF....but they fly only non-combat aircrafts and helicopters....

The recent IAF chief's statement was regarding allowing Female pilots in combat aircrafts....

plz continue with ur discussion...

Exactly.I meant that India was right not inducting women for Combat roles.

Noop.You tell me why there should be Female Pilots in PAF?Give me One good reason.

:rofl:
you don't have any reason to oppose & still
Right they can be as good as male pilots, whats wrong in recruiting 'em?
seems i must gear up to repeat the same old points again :lol:

:rofl:

you don't have any reason to oppose & still
seems i must gear up to repeat the same old points again

huh.this was your reason good as Men???

Even Setting Aside Capabilities and Financial Considerations.You don't seem to appreciate the moral consequences and Religious teachings.

huh.this was your reason good as Men???

Even Setting Aside Capabilities and Financial Considerations.You don't seem to appreciate the moral consequences and Religious teachings.

atleast i have a reason & you?

Explain the highlighted part....

I know this debate will end with a nothing,as happened numerous times before, because i know u won't accept anything i will say

BUT you know the people who choose Female Pilots are no mad, They are more quailified than you & me

There is a woman out there who can out perform you in every single aspect in your life. I would rather have that woman given a chance to fly better than a man who dosnt score as high. Thats why there are tests which justify if that woman is better than a man or not. You can quote your personal bias as much as you want, it dosnt help your case

atleast i have a reason & you?

Explain the highlighted part....

Oh come on don't be a Child.Living in Pakistan you should very well know the moral consequences and Being a Muslims you should know that women were only involved in Actual Combat when Muslims were out of Men in early Days of Islam.But that's Not the Case today.

And Besides we don't have billions of dollars to waste so we should be careful to whom we are entrusting our Multi-Million Dollar Machines.

Oh come on don't be a Child.Living in Pakistan you should very well know the moral consequences and Being a Muslims you should know that women were only involved in Actual Combat when Muslims were out of Men in early Days of Islam.But that's Not the Case today.

And Besides we don't have billions of dollars to waste so we should be careful to whom we are entrusting our Multi-Million Dollar Machines.

you post is nothing more than personal bias & rant, I know there are people out there who are too worked up at seeing women been superior to them but come one there are already people who selected women & they are serving & they are more qualified than you & me, & what about the Muslim status of women who are fighter pilot?
as for resources & wasting money, I can only laugh
you can condemn as mush as you can, because it wont matter ,we will have female GD pilots :) :wave:

Last edited:
you post is nothing more than personal bias & rant, I know there are people out there who are too worked up at seeing women been superior to them but come one there are already people who selected women & they are serving & they are more qualified than you & me
as for resources & wasting money, I can only laugh

Personal Bias????Prove me a wrong.The Fact is that you don't have anything to prove me wrong.

InFact it's your Personal Bias against the good of nation.By giving a Lady a 5 billion Rupees Machine and entrusting upon her the defence of the nation.When there are others who have done the Job since the start of Mankind are born for the Job.

you can condemn as mush as you can, because it wont matter ,we will have female GD pilots

You don't need to tell me how Competent the High Command of PAF is.Buying Other's Old Junk and Having No Accountability for those 15 billion Dollars.

Back
Top Bottom