What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

Personal Bias????Prove me a wrong.The Fact is that you don't have anything to prove me wrong.

InFact it's your Personal Bias against the good of nation.By giving a Lady a 5 billion Rupees Machine and entrusting upon her the defence of the nation.When there are others who have done the Job since the start of Mankind are born for the Job.

I just gave you examples where Women held these machines & beated the crap out of enemy....
even a there are women F-22 Pilots :agree:

You are at personal Bias & as i said before your Bias won't matter & after all the people who are selecting women as GD pilot are not mad they are more qualified than you & me so, you can continue :wave:

You don't need to tell me how Competent the High Command of PAF is.Buying Other's Old Junk and Having No Accountability for those 15 billion Dollars.

my dear this line of yours is 'uncalled for', we have problems no doubt but we are not here to discuss that
Thanks
:pakistan:

Are you taliban. Its like you are saying why should women study?

Women are better then men most at studies.

So instead of getting in Combat Roles.They would serve more if they would be engineers required to Build these Planes.

I just gave you examples where Women held these machines & beated the crap out of enemy....
even a there are women F-22 Pilots

You are at personal Bias & as i said before your Bias won't matter & after all the people who are selecting women as GD pilot are not mad they are more qualified than you & me so, you can continue

Ya that's when the Russians were in short supply of men because every single one was fighting the Nazis.
And Besides they are Godless communists and their and our culture are miles apart.

Ya and Those US have a lot of money to waste and Besides there and our Culture and Religion are also Very Much Different.

Its the same Air Force which did marvels with its Junk the same air force which kicked IAF literally out of the sky, so my dear this line of yours is 'uncalled for'
Thanks

Ya but when 45 years ago and Besides at that time our Airforce was not a complete junk as it is now .What makes you confident that with all that Junk in inventory we will Repeat it.

So instead of getting in Combat Roles.They would serve more if they would be engineers required to Build these Planes.

If that is true than they can be better combat pilots because of how they use what they have learned. We have to move forward and see the role of women in the real world .. they are just not baby factories anymore.. they will and are doing what they want. If they want to fight they will and are fighting. Nothing you or anyone else that i have to beat my head against a wall is gonna change that.

Ya but when 45 years ago and Besides at that time our Airforce was not a complete junk as it is now .What makes you confident that with all that Junk in inventory we will Repeat it.

:what:

don't under-estimate your air force in this debate.

And also it is not a complete JUNK

If that is true than they can be better combat pilots because of how they use what they have learned. We have to move forward and see the role of women in the real world .. they are just not baby factories anymore.. they will and are doing what they want. If they want to fight they will and are fighting. Nothing you or anyone else that i have to beat my head against a wall is gonna change that.

I can Quote a lot Of Hadiths and Historic events on this matter but that will be of no use.
So you have your Opinion and i have mine.I can't change yours and you can't change mine.ALLAH SAVE OUR SKIES.

don't under-estimate your air force in this debate.

And also it is not a complete JUNK

This is not the Thread for this Debate just visit that UAE Mirage thread i am sure you will get your answers from some Senior and Respected Members.

exposure of women in front of un known men is strongly prohibited in Islam and who ever does not obey Muhammed PBUHs order will face the Azab e Ilahi soon.r u guys fighting for false things.pak-yes is right
Its not proven from Islam that a Women should take a part in battle field with and battle against enemy but she can help warriors as PA doctors.but there is know need of women children old people in war ac to Islam but if any one is doubtful being Muslim then he can giv reasons for inducting women in battel field.
i Strongly WARNING Indians not to Post any thing related to Islamic Topics B/C they r not MUSLIMS.
REGARDS

Once Hazrat Zarar was taken POW.

A special force was made and was given the task. Hazrat Khalid or Hazrat Abu-Obaida was the supreme commander at that time. The strenght was around 500 including one un-known Mujahid.

And after the recovery of Hazrat Zarar the Muslims founded that the unknown Mujahid (who had fought bravely and at the front) was infact Hazrat Zarar's sister Hazrat Khaula.

Now????

Was there anyneed of her???

And at that time Hazrat Umar was the Caliph.

This is not the Thread for this Debate just visit that UAE Mirage thread i am sure you will get your answers from some Senior and Respected Members.

yeah I do visit that thread too.

Some time we Pakistanis are over optimistic.

Some time we under estimate ourselves.

There is a some year old funny news that a Football match was held in US A men Vs Women.....And the women won by 3 - 0.

^^^
This might be because the Men had their eyes on something other than the ball.
You don't mean to use such tactics against your enemies in wartime.

I am doing Mechanical Engineering from Nust.

Only 2 female students are in same semester with me and only 5 in whole Mech department. :yahoo:

While there are dozen of Female students who could have joined us. But they didn't.

Let females do what they want while following their religion.

exposure of women in front of un known men is strongly prohibited in Islam and who ever does not obey Muhammed PBUHs order will face the Azab e Ilahi soon.r u guys fighting for false things.pak-yes is right
Its not proven from Islam that a Women should take a part in battle field with and battle against enemy but she can help warriors as PA doctors.but there is know need of women children old people in war ac to Islam but if any one is doubtful being Muslim then he can giv reasons for inducting women in battel field.
i Strongly WARNING Indians not to Post any thing related to Islamic Topics B/C they r not MUSLIMS.
REGARDS
are you people trying so say that the women who are right now Fighter Pilot in PAF have a weak faith in God & they are all Un Islamic?? :wave:

are you people trying so say that the women who are right now Fighter Pilot in PAF have a weak faith in God & they are all Un Islamic?? :wave:

Women can participate in battle field to help soldiers also few child soldiers were allowed who killed the Abu ***** (leader of Kufar in Bader)

Back
Top Bottom