What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

Fundamentaist i can understand your frustration.You would want PAF to be a fundamentalist air force like Jamati Islami with Salafi ideas.Not gonna happen.In fact, If you had you power you would probably start recruiting Taliban Pilots.

Last edited:
i ve explained it many times on many threads related to same topic,i ve given many examples from Ahadeeth and history of Islam but People of Pakistan have their fingers in their ears and eyes closed don wan to listen any thing about reality.lets not talk any thing related to this,there is no use.:disagree:

Kindly give me links of those threads bcoz I don't listen about any hadees in which Muhammad (PBUH) stop Muslim Women from fighting. I'll be very greatful to u if provide it.

Personal Bias????Prove me a wrong.The Fact is that you don't have anything to prove me wrong.

InFact it's your Personal Bias against the good of nation.By giving a Lady a 5 billion Rupees Machine and entrusting upon her the defence of the nation.When there are others who have done the Job since the start of Mankind are born for the Job.

You don't need to tell me how Competent the High Command of PAF is.Buying Other's Old Junk and Having No Accountability for those 15 billion Dollars.

Lolz My concern is with the highlighted part..........5 billion rupees machine.........Kindly explain me the cost and worth of a child that we place in her hands???????

Flying Eagle who are you fighting with, let 'em Rant, no matter what you do they will will drag you down to same old points, You can try it yourself

oh please stop this topic......... this thread needs to be closed now

its 21st century........ let womens also enjoy the ride to heavens....... afterall 21st century womens prefer to have a ride to galaxies rather than preparing food in the kitchen

Yep, Sharia Law does not mean you oppress women.I am pretty sure this guy Fundamentalist would like nothing more then stripping women of their basic rights and make them their slaves in the name of Shria.Animals.These are the same people who marry 4 women in the name of Islam just for booty and then this guy wants to serve in Canadian Military.He is quite a character.

Last edited:
people forget things too early ain't it? http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/46069-iaf-no-induction-women.html

& see Flying Eagle they are back to' same old rant', so let leave 'em

When you fail to prove something wrong, declare others rant, wow what a logic but doesn't work....

I had re questioned your stupid post that you didn't answer but very easily rubbishing my post and calling it ranting. :blah:

have a look at the post no. 69, or I will copy paste it for you and answer it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmO GiRl
lack of info, They under go the same medical examination irrespective of their sex

Physical examination and medical are two different criterias, it is not the same. Before pouncing on someone don't post anything uneducated. And ya the physical tests, for eg running, weight lifting, hurdles etc their minimum requirements are different for both men and women.

Lack of basics...

When you fail to prove something wrong, declare others rant, wow what a logic but doesn't work....

I had re questioned your stupid post that you didn't answer but very easily rubbishing my post and calling it ranting. :blah:

Quote:
lack of info, They under go the same medical examination irrespective of their sex

Physical examination and medical are two different criterias, it is not the same. Before pouncing on someone don't post anything uneducated. And ya the physical tests, for eg running, weight lifting, hurdles etc their minimum requirements are different for both men and women.

Lack of basics...

I mis read it, is it hurting you I am sorry Sir Lock Heed
the women that have reached the status of Fighter pilot have undergone the same tests which their male counterparts went through :yahoo: :pakistan:

what you people are doing is posting same old rant that has been discussed many times on other threads & you people didnt moved even an inch from your initial point of view so it will be just waste of time to talk about it again

any ways you can rant & cry as much as you can that ain't stopping induction of women in PAF, so rant on, people who decided for this induction are more qualified than you & me :pakistan:

Last edited:
My question is simple and still there........... Why females can't be fighter pilots? They lack what?.......I'm waiting for danger zone and Pak-yes replies. One will tell me the cost of a human baby (Is it more or less that 5 billlion) and second will provide me the hadis reference in which Muhammad (S.A.W) ask women not to learn fighting skills bcoz they are not allowed to fight.

Quote:

Lack of basics...

You know the answer is hiden in ur question. What I believe is the quota (Fix seats) for females should be eliminated and they should be given the same training and same physical and mental stress. and I know they can some of them can tolerate it and some of them can't but still beter than man bcoz (medically proven) the body of women are so complex and the muscles have more strengthen than man. that why she can bear 3 times the pain one man can bear.

Regards,

The fault is with our own system. We present the picture that women are so week and all that etc etc by giving them special oppertunities and know we r asking abt their eqaual rights.

I mis read it, is it hurting you I am sorry Sir Lock Heed
the women that have reached the status of Fighter pilot have undergone the same tests which their male counterparts went through :yahoo: :pakistan:

Not Physical, if at all they have been through, they must have, but not physical. For eg.... In a mock fight, you might have to fight a man, its not a fair game thing that ours is women, so from your side also it should be a fair game. same weight, size etc..

ahh! no don't worry, I just support what is fair. The day Lila, Rita or whatever fights Under taker or Batista, I would believe it. And the day army starts mock fight bw men and women, I would accept it.

I am not against women induction. But not an emotional fool, they should be allowed for everything but if they are on par.

last but not the least, The day we would be having girls and boys in the same cricket team also, I would support that.

Well anyways, PAF must have thought something, Best of luck to all those beauties. God Bless..

PS- No "Sir lockheed"please. If you can argue without it then its ok but if you just want to be sarcastic and prove yourself, let me know I won't quote your post from the next time.

Thanks,

KS

You know the answer is hiden in ur question. What I believe is the quota (Fix seats) for females should be eliminated and they should be given the same training and same physical and mental stress. and I know they can some of them can tolerate it and some of them can't but still beter than man bcoz (medically proven) the body of women are so complex and the muscles have more strengthen than man. that why she can bear 3 times the pain one man can bear.

Regards,

The fault is with our own system. We present the picture that women are so week and all that etc etc by giving them special oppertunities and know we r asking abt their eqaual rights.

Ok This is what I was looking for. Yes, the possible matches would be very less but at least we will have parity among male and female on performance terms.

Thanks. Best post in the thread..:tup:

Well Religious part is totally your matter I would refrain from commenting on that.

Back
Top Bottom