What's new

Padma Bridge: Target to generate 1,600C a year in tolls

Drive through the Bandra Worli Sea Link (BWSL) is to get costlier from April 1 since the toll rates will increase by Rs 15 to Rs 85 from the current Rs 70 for car jeeps etc for a one-way journey as part of a 18 per cent triennial hike. Similarly for a return journey car users will be paying now Rs 127.5 from current Rs 105.
This shows how poor the Indians are. Even with no tolls, there will be very few Indians to use this road/ bridge. Indians like to stay in their houses and drink tea with toast biscuits. It is cheaper.

Our people love to work hard to earn money and spend hard unlike Indians.

Last edited:
The rich kids are going to get on that bridge driving like maniacs with a few going literally overboard.

This shows how poor the Indians are. Even with no toll, there will be very few Indians to use that road/ bridge. Indians like to stay in their houses and drink tea with toast biscuits. It is cheaper.

This is standard Bhakt chai-biscuit snack for a family of four sometimes. Rupees 8 or 9 for the pack (equivalent to $.10 - ten cents).

parle-g-biscuits.png

Q00031_main-pic_-parle-gluco-biscuits.jpg

Another splurge of twelve cents (Rs. 12 or so) will serve three Chai servings in cheap clay cups with a dash of tapeworm or ringworms. No styrofoam I guess.
iu

Rs. 22 altogether for a nice snack for a family of three/four and their guests. This is how cheaply you can eat in India.

Last edited:
A new bridge! For Banglas to dive from and swim to India.

This shows how poor the Indians are. Even with no toll, there will be very few Indians to use that road/ bridge. Indians like to stay in their houses and drink tea with toast biscuits. It is cheaper.

Not sure if you are joking. Spend hard? Lol. Since when you have turned joker like others?

This shows how poor the Indians are. Even with no toll, there will be very few Indians to use that road/ bridge

This is standard Bhakt chai-biscuit snack for a family of four sometimes. Rupees 8 or 9 for the pack (equivalent to $.10 - ten cents).

You don't seem to spend enough to have enough motor vehicles to go over that bridge

Fullscreen capture 14-01-2021 141127.bmp.jpg

There are only 3.1 million motor cycles, 370K cars & 138K trucks, in a supposed "Asian tiger economy" of 165 million?

More like an Asian paper- tiger economy, lol.

congratulations.
I hope the life of Bangladeshi people will be better and better.

The Chinese CCP, Govt. and MBEC workers deserve the accolades.

Sheikh Hasina is just taking credit, she does not deserve any.

Chinese Ambassador should have been invited as chief guest of honor - but he was on low profile, so as not to make the Indians scream too much.

But be assured - all future large projects will go to either China, Korea or Japan, hopefully China IMHO.

How long is this bridge? 750 for a car is a rip off. 2400 for a bus? Damn.
Worli - Bandra sea link costed 16 billion INR.
This bridge costed 3.9 billion dollars or nearly 240 billion INR (I am taking a dollar to 60 INR because the construction spanned many years.).

Note that, I do not know why it costed what it costed. I do not know details of project. I guess being a rail-road bridge adds cost.

That means they have recoup 15 times more money. So if they are charging much more, it should make sense.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom