What's new

Padma Bridge: Target to generate 1,600C a year in tolls

That is for something GOB to negotiate it with GOI. if not properly negotiated then people of Bangla will be shafted. Not my concern.
GoB negotiated with the GoI for exports of our goods to India. But, India has placed many unwritten bars not allowing easy entrance. India bluffs BD all the time.

It may be the same with Kolkata-Agartala railway transport via our great Padma Bridge, India will follow its delay dealing style when it is a matter of paying the uses fees.

Last edited:
GoB negotiated with the GoI for exports of our goods to India. But, India has placed many unwritten bars not allowing easy entrance. India bluffs BD all the time.

It may be the same with Kolkata-Agartala railway transport via our great Padma Bridge, India will follow its delay dealing style when it is a matter of uses fees.
Lol. How much do you export to the world in anything other than chaddis for you to claim India is blocking you? Electronics $22 million? Pharma $150 million. First prove yourself by exporting more than a bird poop to come here and claim victim.

Lol. How much do you export to the world in anything other than chaddis for you to claim India is blocking you? Electronics $22 million? Pharma $150 million. First prove yourself by exporting more than a bird poop to come here and claim victim.
Yet, poor Indians as you are sooo jealous of BD achievements.

When India sends a Mars mission, please come back and report to us. Otherwise, it is BD that will supersede India in many fronts.

But, Indians are shamelessly unintelligent!!!

Yet, poor Indians as you are sooo jealous of BD achievements.

When India sends a Mars mission, please come back and report to us. Otherwise, it is BD that will supersede India in many fronts.

But, Indians are shamelessly unintelligent!!!
When India sends a Mars mission? We're you living under a rock for the past decade? I think you are trolling your own countrymen now. Good on you.

When India sends a Mars mission? We're you living under a rock for the past decade? I think you are trolling your own countrymen now. Good on you.
India so far remained a shame without achieving anything worthful. So, it is time it shows something to its poor people.

SANY and XCMG equipment is used in almost all Mega Projects happening in Bangladesh right now. Very popular.

Tian Yi is probably by now the largest and most capable crane in the world, marine or land based.

Although Bangladesh has built some custom marine cranes before (one example was 1000 tons) Tian Yi is something else.

Tian Yi capacity is 3600 tons I think.

You want to have Sanghis pay for something? :-)

That is being very hopeful bhai...
That 1000 tons crane looks really nice, a great showcase of local technological capability from Bangladesh. I am sure it will see heaps of actions in other projects given how much marine construction will take place in the near future.

Last edited:
Although Bangladesh has built some custom marine cranes before (one example was 1000 tons) Tian Yi is something else.

Tian Yi capacity is 3600 tons I think.
Thanks for the BD-made 1000-ton floating crane. The news says it took the company 10 years to design and build this crane. This is a typical case of the development of technology products in the country.

A country needs thousands of such cranes, floating or crawling. I always see crawling cranes in the construction fields here. A country cannot go much forward by importing these expensive goods.

Now, since the company has the experience to build one, it has now acquired the design technology and is now capable to build thousand of similar cranes for lifting various degrees of loads.

To me, it is one great leap forward. I am very happy.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom