What's new

" "Pacifists" No More?" Scuffles as Japan security bill approved by committee

You think S Korea will go against US or will it be Taiwan? When we talk about Japan here U have to think US Japan as a single entity .

Sir , SKorean may hate Japan alot but they are wise enough to understand that its because of US they have been surviving till now and will continue to do so. Same story with Taiwan.

An armed Japan will not bring any friends to u but on contorary it may kinda unite them together. (Look at Vietnam.)

South Korea already did openly when in defiance to USA own act of betrayal to American WW2 victims of a sneak attack by Japan Imperial Army, President Park was a guest of honor standing next to Russian President Putin at Japan VP day - 70th year anniversary parade in Tiananmen, Beijing.

USA has lost control of her grips over her allies. Refer to AIIB's issues where allies in defiance became members despite of all the pleas and the persuasion by SoS John Kerry e.g. Britain, Australia, etc.

We don't have to guess or think, the reality is at this point the sphere of influence by USA is waning.

South Korea already did openly when in defiance to USA own act of betrayal to American WW2 victims of a sneak attack by Japan Imperial Army, President Park was a guest of honor standing next to Russian President Putin at Japan VP day - 70th year anniversary parade in Tiananmen, Beijing.

USA has lost control of her grips over her allies. Refer to AIIB's issues where allies in defiance became members despite of all the pleas and the persuasion by SoS John Kerry e.g. Britain, Australia, etc.

We don't have to guess or think, the reality is at this point the sphere of influence by USA is waning.

@sEoulman556

Is this true Korean buddy best friend ??

Please answer your Ilbon-nim buddy!!

@sEoulman556

Is this true Korean buddy best friend ??

Please answer your Ilbon-nim buddy!!

I doubt US is a kind of a country which will loose its grip on such a close ally that easily. But thats just me.

Last time I checked Koreans were still using and asking for more American ABM tech.

You think S Korea will go against US or will it be Taiwan? When we talk about Japan here U have to think US Japan as a single entity .

Sir , SKorean may hate Japan alot but they are wise enough to understand that its because of US they have been surviving till now and will continue to do so. Same story with Taiwan.

An armed Japan will not bring any friends to u but on contorary it may kinda unite them together. (Look at Vietnam.)
Does U.S order the President of S.Korea to attend China military parade on Tian Anmen Tower with Mr Putin together ?! SKorean r wise enought to make their decision on BeiJing Tian Anmen, especially to commemorate 70th anniversary of WWII Victory - to defeat WHO ?!
498f37c7gw1evq6o0mlb7j20go0chdgh.jpg

1-15091021462O50.jpg

7383-150ZF93P0464.png

Last edited:
Whether you like it or not, the third Sino-Japan is coming because everyone wants this war.
China wants this war because a win of this war will mark the end of weak China. Taiwan will get unified. Hong KOng, Tibet, and Xinjiang independence movement will lose almost all foreign support. Neighboring countries will have to have a second thought when they challenge China or support independence movement.
Japan wants this war because the rise of Asia is at Japan's cost. Japan is getting weaker and weaker with rising Asia. Its industry is being wiped out by neighboring new industrial powers. A repeat of First Sino-Japan war may renew Japan's greatness.
United States wants this war because the rise of Asia weakens its hegemony. A war can weaken both China and Japan will be great.
Russia wants this war because strong China and Japan are dangerous to its ample Asia lands.
Europe wants this war because the rise of east asia reduces white supremacy

A war welcomed by all major powers is unavoidable. . Both China and Japan are preparing for the war in full gear to get the results they want. The war will also determine whether missile or warship will be the king of 21st century war.

I doubt US is a kind of a country which will loose its grip on such a close ally that easily. But thats just me.

Last time I checked Koreans were still using and asking for more American ABM tech.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So I'll give you plenty of pictures, lol.

ObservationPostOuellette.jpg

article-2333402-1A0FA9D0000005DC-150_634x400.jpg

160312-A-YG824-059.JPG

Does U.S order the President of S.Korea to attend China military parade on Tian Anmen Tower with Mr Putin together ?!

Sir with all due respect does that mean they'll side with u in a war ? :disagree:

Britain and Australia are part of AIIB should we count them in too?

Korea at this moment needs to balance between these two sides and they're doing it perfectly but at this point I think it would be naive to think they'll join China.

(could be wrong u guys knows your region best.) But yeah I've heard Koreans hate Japanese for the same reasons as Chinese hate them.

Not only that, but the Defense Chiefs of Japan, South Korea and United States regularly meet. Despite media portrayals, the Koreans are very much glove-fitted with Japanese Defense Platforms and in the event South Korea requires our aid, Japan will come en masse. Korea will forever be an ETERNAL interest for Japan.

n-t4-uskjofficers-a-20140703.jpg

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So I'll give you plenty of pictures, lol.

And this is just on ground I'm sure there well be plenty of Americans cooperation in almost every level of command structure.

P.S u just showed that in post #40 :D

But yeah I've heard Koreans hate Japanese for the same reasons as Chinese hate them.

Hate is such an inaccurate word. Perhaps the best word to describe their feelings is "exasperated", however that feeling is but superficial. In pragmatic intents, the Japanese will work with Korea in any and all capacity necessary to safeguard stability.

I think the feeling applies in their aspect.

Sir with all due respect does that mean they'll side with u in a war ? :disagree:

Britain and Australia are part of AIIB should we count them in too?

Korea at this moment needs to balance between these two sides and they're doing it perfectly but at this point I think it would be naive to think they'll join China.

(could be wrong u guys knows your region best.) But yeah I've heard Koreans hate Japanese for the same reasons as Chinese hate them.
Did i say S.Korea to join China ??? Funny ... but im sure S.Korean knew how to select side between China and Japan. They need balance from U.S, from Russia, from China ... when need Japan, pls tell me.

Did i say S.Korea to join China ??? Funny ... but im sure S.Korean knew how to select side between China and Japan. They need balance from U.S, from Russia, from China ... when need Japan, pls tell me.

Bringing more friends close for a slumber party ?

When Japan security bill approved, that only bring more friends to China ...

Sorry maybe I was thinking too much u see English is not my first language. :D

Well about your question its difficult to assess their strength when u look that way thinking China and Russia in same camp it would be an easier choice that they'll choose China since their only ally in that region would be Japan and other one would be miles away . But when u start counting American Allies like Australia NATO or Japanese partners like Vietnam maybe India :D then it would again be a very easy choice.

over to u.

Last edited:
Of course.

Don't you know your history? We were in Iraq a decade ago.

Dont you know the news of when ISIS established and when they started growing their strength?
Go back there again NOW and tell PDF the time so I can pre-order my egg-rolls with bottles of Tsingtao beer!

images

Ancient Chinese Art of paper folding

Back
Top Bottom