What's new

" "Pacifists" No More?" Scuffles as Japan security bill approved by committee

But when u start counting American Allies like Australia NATO or Japanese allies Vietnam maybe India :D then it would again be a very easy choice.

over to u.
... When India or Vietnam become Japanese allies ? Did u read news both signed allies agreement or in same ally force ? I still remember India is a non-aligned nation ... and Australia isn't the member of NATO lead by U.S.

U r drunk, better to sleep !

Dont you know the news of when ISIS established and when did they start growing their strength?
Go back there again NOW and tell PDF the time so I can pre-order my egg-rolls with bottles of Tsingtao beer!

images

Ancient Chinese Art of paper folding

How about we ride hard together into the sunset and fight the enemies of freedom together, my handsome Zhonguren friend? :)

Japanese-Samurai-in-Full-Armor.jpg

Tsingtao beer!

Are you going to share with me? Pretty please?

December-31-2011-01-45-40-dog.jpg

... When India or Vietnam become Japanese allies ? Did u read news both signed allies agreement or in same ally force ? I still remember India is a non-aligned nation ... and Australia isn't the member of NATO lead by U.S.

U r drunk, better to sleep !

Relax not exactly an ally by treaty but possibly in a war if situation calls for it. Fine take both of these country out(well India will never take a part in it anyway but Vietnam has higher chances.) But even without them its pretty easy to choose.

Problem is that both Russia and China are pretty densely populated at one side of their country while China in the east and Russia in west it will be pretty difficult to assist each other specially when NATO on one and Japan on the other can open fronts.

Anyway leave it (its more like a fanboy stuff anyway.)

Regards,

Oh okay that explains how Austria lost to the invasions by the Caliphate.

Since when did Austria "lost" to the Caliphate?

The Long Turkish war ends with peace treaty with both side have limited gain, which considered a status quo

Ottoman failed in both Battle of Styria and Battle of Vienna. Which basically cost the Caliphate lose some of their Balkan territories.

Relax not exactly an ally by treaty but possibly in a war if situation calls for it. Fine take both of these country out(well India will never take a part in it anyway but Vietnam has higher chances.) But even without them its pretty easy to choose.

Problem is that both Russia and China are pretty densely populated at one side of their country while China in the east and Russia in west it will be pretty difficult to assist each other specially when NATO on one and Japan on the other can open fronts.

Anyway leave it (its more like a fanboy stuff anyway.)

Regards,
LOL ... this world only trust true strength, Do u know what maintain & support the War ? It's money ... lucky world N.o2 and N.o3 military expenditure nations in the same camp, U.S has the most military expenditure but need to spend in many areas of the earth not only in Northeast Asia like China and parts of Russia. China also welcome S.Korea, others like u listed go ahead ... :D I hope Japanese can be with us together, but U.S must hate them ... until U.S.A leave the Japan.

111.jpg

Last edited:
With 60% of the population opposing the bill and the rest who mainly voted "did not know", Japan DEMOCRACY is in jeopardy as they are hijacked by the oligarchy.

General MacArthur placed those limit in the postwar Japanese constitution in order to safeguard and assure the rest of Asia that the Japanese holocaust will not be repeated.

That is why Japanese Military is named Japan Self Defense Force.

USA defeated Japan????

How many Americans actually died fighting the Japanese between 1900 ~ !944 compared with 35 million Chinese Peasant Army & KMT soldiers who sacrified their lives?

or

How many Americans actually died fighting the Germany during WW2 in Europe compared with the 27 million Soviet Army who sacrified their lives?

What the hell? Ask yourself which country Japan surrendered to before you state such BS how many Americans died compare to others.

What the hell? Ask yourself which country Japan surrendered to before you state such BS how many Americans died compare to others.

Good job profiting from the Holocaust and obtaining nukes.

People here are overtly naïve and only think of the short term effect. But on the other hand, they forgot about the long term effect and the basis of the problem.

The question in this so called "liberation of Japanese constitution" is based on the Chinese growth in the Region. Problem is not Japanese being suddenly militaristic and decided to drop the pacifist stance and go into War mode. This is this perceived threat from China (At least from Japanese point of view)

This have no relation to any geopolitical entity in the region as the main game in Asia is an always is China vs the US. The only gain on either side of the equation is that with Japan growth back their military teeth, it favour US more as all their contribution is going to directly help the US on the region.

There will not be any changes in the geopolitical situation in South or South East Asia, as Japan is til now, a non-player, it was the US who hold the cards to their allies, not Japan.

South Korea Hate Japan, but they will not simply swing into Chinese Camp because they also hated the Chinese and North Korean and it was the US 2nd Infantry division who command the ROK force in DMZ, not the Chinese.

The question one should ask is, do people in Asia fear the Japanese more or the Chinese?? The answer, I think is quite simple and straight forward.

China woke up a slumbering giant. Japanese military technology and assistance will prove invaluable to countries in SCS region.

I dont know why china should be bothered about japan amending its constitution ? China goes gaga whenever there is official interaction with taiwan and not to mention the shenanigans of its henchmen north korea.
Japan is a giant? :lol: Maybe in terms of economy since japan has a larger economy than india which has a population of 2 billion.

yea..the jsdf with the average age of 40 yrs will be sent to syria to fight russian elite forces...

Sorry for that.Altough decades thousands people against this security bill ,Shinzo Abe seems forget about citizen‘s request and congress ingore the citizen ,too_Ok,I know that if the politicals wants ,the people should get away from the road and no matter what they do cant change the way for the Jap furture!:close_tema:

Back
Top Bottom