What's new

PA TANKS comparison with contempory tanks

Common are you again joking???

You really need to see IA tank fleet. you are comaring 4500 tanks with 2500 tanks of PA.:whistle:

On the 2nd line tank of PA, t72 are the 2nd line tank of IA, wanna compare them with al-zarara. All strike formations are now use the t90. We are operating more than 600 t90 + 100 arjun. How much in PA. :azn:

Now come on to the tank mobility & tank protection-

T90 uses 1250hp engine & also has little lower weight compare to Ak, so its mobility is better, because twice of them use torsion bar suspension.

T90 use Kontakt-5 ERA. So Ak dont have any comparable ERA like that.

& also the electronic systems of t90m are better than Ak. So don't get wrong yourself buddy. T90 is much better than Ak.

Now although Arjun has lower weight to power ratio compare to these them ( although it not so much low & comparable to all world class tank), but it uses hydropnematic suspension system which give more stability to tank hence tank can be operated in much more speed which fire on move. So even AK & t90 may be able to achieve much more speed, but they need to reduce their speed if they are gonna fire.:smokin:

Thats why Arjun was able to out run than t90, even has lower weight power ratio & higher weight.:azn:

T-90 is compareable to T-80UD of PA.....
and seriouslybu are going to transfer all ur 4500 tanks on pak border???:D
well T-90 is not much superior to AK....
and it is inferior than AK-1...
and Arjun?? lolzzz....
keep living in dreams...
well ask a sensible IA personal about Arjun...
he will tell u and clearify ur childish facts...
these are tanks boy...
not cranes that ur arjun will crush...
first let it come near...
i seriously doubt if having inferior 120 mm guns and infrerior speed ur arjun can even hit on round to AK....

Common are you again joking???

No, Just stating plain facts as I understand it.

I don't joke with indians. I am an American with some class.

You really need to see IA tank fleet. you are comaring 4500 tanks with 2500 tanks of PA.:whistle:

Idiot, next time, don't quote me because your post suggest that you have 0 technical knowledge of the subject being discussed.

BTW, Pakistan has some 3,400 tanks while India has some 3,500 tanks...while bulk of indian force comprises of junkard, usless boxes such as T-72s etc, Pakistani armor comprises of more advanced, modern tanks (Al Khalid, Al Khalid-1, T-80UD, T-85II etc).

Pakistan's armor will kick indian army's arse and your own commanders say so (remember, when indian commander said that indian armor doesn't even have night vision? lol..Hope situation is better now).
On the 2nd line tank of PA, t72 are the 2nd line tank of IA,

They aren't, dumb citizen of a sh!thole nation. T72 is frontline indian tanks...it is described by indian army as such.

Go watch youtube where in one Indian program, indian Lt. Gen is explaining indian "armor"...the three main tanks, according to your general, are "Arjun, T-90s, and T-72(upgraded)" ..

indians don't have a very good second-line ...

All strike formations are now use the t90. We are operating more than 600 t90 + 100 arjun. How much in PA. :azn:

You need to first learn English kid.

Secondly, Pakistan Army has somewhere around 400 to 500 Al Khalid/Al Khalid-1s, 320 T-80UDs, 300+ Type 85II (upgraded)...

now what poor gullible indian? :lol:

(Not to mention HUNDREDS of second-line Pakistani tanks like Al Zarrars, Type-69II (Upgraded) etc etc...you second-line armor is a big joke infront of Pakistan's potent second-line armor.

Now come on to the tank mobility & tank protection-

Why? I thought we were discussing armor strength? lol

T90 uses 1250hp engine & also has little lower weight compare to Ak, so its mobility is better, because twice of them use torsion bar suspension.

Can't even comprehend..Improve your English skills. You don't know jack about technical aspects of tanks..so you're a waste of time.

I already showed in detailed post on how Al Khalid-1 is superior to Arjun-1...

If you want to discuss T-90 vs Al Khalid...lets make a detailed post like the one I made. Shooting arrows in air through your arse is easy...:lol:

What has been going on here... is there any self respect left for people from other side ?
I showed people why Al Khalid has poor protection... which is inferior to even T-72M1M Ajeya tanks of Indian Army... althogh I agree its fire power and mobility is better than them... however they fall back when it comes against Arjun and T-90.

The 1400Hp engine on Arjun is far better than the Ukrainian engine used on Al Khalid tanks... and to correct Indian members here.. the T-90S Bheeshma doesn't have 1250Hp engine.

As some one said about Guns.. I wold like to point out that both T-90S gun and Arjun Gun is far better than the one used on Al Khalid... both are longer barreled and fire more powerful and heavier projectiles thanks to better chamber pressure.

Coming down to fuel consumption... Arjun beats all the tanks in the region hands down.... It has APU which is used when the tank is not moving [in a battle the Tank doesn't move all the day... roughly it covers around about 80km-100km in best cases... the APU helps Arjun to keep its electronics working... and reduce the heat signature of the tank... at the same time Al Khalid and T-90S has to keep its engine running for powering its electronics all day... providing good resolution for IR cameras in the night.

Indian T-90S Bheeshma is slated for APU upgrade.

I read some person claiming inferiority of Russian tanks in Chechnya... I would like to correct you here that no T-90 tank was used there... only T-72B and M1M models were used... in 1st war they carry extra ammo other than auto-loader so the RPG hits would blow the ammo killing the crew... in the 2nd war they go without extra so only auto-loader has ammo... and the result was surprising as no T-72 was killed... even after multiple hits by RPGs on various parts... in cases as many as 9-12 hits on a single tank.

No, Just stating plain facts as I understand it.

I don't joke with indians. I am an American with some class.

You are just a pathetic false flagger who is so ashamed of his mother country Pakistan... I remember Pakistanis calling themselves as Indians in US... you even beat them at the level of disrespect for your country.... I pity your class.

Idiot, next time, don't quote me because your post suggest that you have 0 technical knowledge of the subject being discussed.

BTW, Pakistan has some 3,400 tanks while India has some 3,500 tanks...while bulk of indian force comprises of junkard, usless boxes such as T-72s etc, Pakistani armor comprises of more advanced, modern tanks (Al Khalid, Al Khalid-1, T-80UD, T-85II etc).

And you are worse than zero.. you make retarded claims and take it to minus levels.
No Pakistan doesn't have more than 3000 Tanks... the only modern ones in PA are Al Khalid and T-80UD... Type 85III must no be even talked about... as BMP3 as IFV does better than that.. :lol:

Before mocking T-72 you must know that Al Khalid is based on its design... and uses its auto-loader.. follows its hull layout... and have similar ammo-storage capabilities... I remember PA tank commanders has fire extinguishers installed inside to save themselves in case of ammo blows off on the floor... which is more of self assurance as once the ammo blows it will take the whole tank even If they put a fire brigade truck inside the hull.

India has 2400 T-72M1M Ajeya, 1000 T-90S Bheehma and 124 Arjuns in service... compared to PA's 320 T-80UD[parts and spares problem... as its parts are Russian made.] and 300-600 Al Khalid which is basically inferior to T-72M1M Ajeya in terms of protection levels... we are not counting here Type 85III or Al Zarar as they are better called as target practice and should be better used as one by PA If they value their tank crews.

Pakistan's armor will kick indian army's arse and your own commanders say so (remember, when indian commander said that indian armor doesn't even have night vision? lol..Hope situation is better now).

I would like to see which commander said that... All T-90S and T-72M1M Ajeya have thermal aswell as Night vision along with Arjun.

They aren't, dumb citizen of a sh!thole nation. T72 is frontline indian tanks...it is described by indian army as such.

Go watch youtube where in one Indian program, indian Lt. Gen is explaining indian "armor"...the three main tanks, according to your general, are "Arjun, T-90s, and T-72(upgraded)" ..

indians don't have a very good second-line ...

What a moron.. you definitely are a sh!thole citizen and no doubt you are as dumb as it gets.

The 1000 or so T-90S Bheeshma are the front link tanks and the MBT of Indian Army Armored crops... they basically form the 3 strike division tasked in Rajasthan to break through enemy lines.

T-72M1M Ajeyas are the 2nd line... no doubt... their primary role is supportive... and to clear out mines of troops to move in... once the T-90S has taken care of enemy main armor along with Arjun.

So you see the 2nd line is better in protection as against PA's MBT Al Khalid.

You need to first learn English kid.

Secondly, Pakistan Army has somewhere around 400 to 500 Al Khalid/Al Khalid-1s, 320 T-80UDs, 300+ Type 85II (upgraded)...

now what poor gullible indian? :lol:

(Not to mention HUNDREDS of second-line Pakistani tanks like Al Zarrars, Type-69II (Upgraded) etc etc...you second-line armor is a big joke infront of Pakistan's potent second-line armor.

What a clown... Type 85III, Al Zarar, Type-69II etc..etc.. are worthless target practice tanks... It is unfortunate of PA keeping such tanks... The K.E. rounds from Arjun and T-90S can go right through the turrets of those tanks and land several Kms away... while they would have hard time locating a tanks beyond 1000m... specifically the reason PA based them at Punjab... however they got little to offer with their 100-300mm armor penetrating rounds.

Why? I thought we were discussing armor strength? lol

It seems you need to learn english well... mobility and protection both count as armor strengths.

Can't even comprehend..Improve your English skills. You don't know jack about technical aspects of tanks..so you're a waste of time.

I already showed in detailed post on how Al Khalid-1 is superior to Arjun-1...

If you want to discuss T-90 vs Al Khalid...lets make a detailed post like the one I made. Shooting arrows in air through your arse is easy...:lol:

It has been you who doesn't understand anything and wasting others time here... and has been making a circus of what should've been a good discussion.

I guess low IQ and moronic people like you should be barred from threads like this.

T90m uses 1250hp engine. Initial t90 dont have them, but later were fitted.:undecided:

Type-99

aKJLtBa.jpg

T-90 is compareable to T-80UD of PA.....
and seriouslybu are going to transfer all ur 4500 tanks on pak border???:D
well T-90 is not much superior to AK....
and it is inferior than AK-1...
and Arjun?? lolzzz....
keep living in dreams...
well ask a sensible IA personal about Arjun...
he will tell u and clearify ur childish facts...
these are tanks boy...
not cranes that ur arjun will crush...
first let it come near...
i seriously doubt if having inferior 120 mm guns and infrerior speed ur arjun can even hit on round to AK....

Evaluate on Competencies Not Compassion/Patriotism.

You are just a pathetic false flagger who is so ashamed of his mother country Pakistan... I remember Pakistanis calling themselves as Indians in US... you even beat them at the level of disrespect for your country.... I pity your class.

And you are worse than zero.. you make retarded claims and take it to minus levels.
No Pakistan doesn't have more than 3000 Tanks... the only modern ones in PA are Al Khalid and T-80UD... Type 85III must no be even talked about... as BMP3 as IFV does better than that.. :lol:

Before mocking T-72 you must know that Al Khalid is based on its design... and uses its auto-loader.. follows its hull layout... and have similar ammo-storage capabilities... I remember PA tank commanders has fire extinguishers installed inside to save themselves in case of ammo blows off on the floor... which is more of self assurance as once the ammo blows it will take the whole tank even If they put a fire brigade truck inside the hull.

India has 2400 T-72M1M Ajeya, 1000 T-90S Bheehma and 124 Arjuns in service... compared to PA's 320 T-80UD[parts and spares problem... as its parts are Russian made.] and 300-600 Al Khalid which is basically inferior to T-72M1M Ajeya in terms of protection levels... we are not counting here Type 85III or Al Zarar as they are better called as target practice and should be better used as one by PA If they value their tank crews.

I would like to see which commander said that... All T-90S and T-72M1M Ajeya have thermal aswell as Night vision along with Arjun.

What a moron.. you definitely are a sh!thole citizen and no doubt you are as dumb as it gets.

The 1000 or so T-90S Bheeshma are the front link tanks and the MBT of Indian Army Armored crops... they basically form the 3 strike division tasked in Rajasthan to break through enemy lines.

T-72M1M Ajeyas are the 2nd line... no doubt... their primary role is supportive... and to clear out mines of troops to move in... once the T-90S has taken care of enemy main armor along with Arjun.

So you see the 2nd line is better in protection as against PA's MBT Al Khalid.

What a clown... Type 85III, Al Zarar, Type-69II etc..etc.. are worthless target practice tanks... It is unfortunate of PA keeping such tanks... The K.E. rounds from Arjun and T-90S can go right through the turrets of those tanks and land several Kms away... while they would have hard time locating a tanks beyond 1000m... specifically the reason PA based them at Punjab... however they got little to offer with their 100-300mm armor penetrating rounds.

It seems you need to learn english well... mobility and protection both count as armor strengths.

It has been you who doesn't understand anything and wasting others time here... and has been making a circus of what should've been a good discussion.

I guess low IQ and moronic people like you should be barred from threads like this.

Beautiful Summary.

If you take into Account Akbars & Apaches (excluding Rudra and Mi17s armed with Shutrum) It will be Decimation.

first let Arjun reach to our frount line tanks....:D
and AK is serving as frontline tank...:butcher:
yeahhh Arjun can crush our tanks if it managed to crawl near our tanks..:guns:

Arjun is too heavy if it reaches near your tanks, it won't need any ammo it will turn your tanks in to papad by just rolling over it.

Beautiful Summary.

If you take into Account Akbars & Apaches (excluding Rudra and Mi17s armed with Shutrum) It will be Decimation.

:lol:

indians again on mental-masturbation mode...

while reality is that indian armed forces are rusted piece of junk...their 'superior to al khalid' tanks keep on falling in the well...until few years ago, their tanks did not even have night fighting capability...

The irony is that Pakistan is f*cking indian interests in Afghanistan, Srilanka, indian ocean, Central Asia etc..while indians with big bad military can't do anything but see ;)

A nation with a billion people(!) has been completely squished in the useless, big landmass of central sub-continent..Pakistan holds all the strategic roots, key passes, access to Central Asia, access to warm waters etc etc...indians can only "influence" Nepal or Bhuttan (even Bangladesh is in trouble lmao!)...

but hey, indians are good at PDF and their super tank "analysis"....:D

Arjun is too heavy if it reaches near your tanks, it won't need any ammo it will turn your tanks in to papad by just rolling over it.

:rofl:

Exactly genius.

Its a useless piece of cr@p..another failed project just like tejas

:lol:

indians again on mental-masturbation mode...

while reality is that indian armed forces are rusted piece of junk...their 'superior to al khalid' tanks keep on falling in the well...until few years ago, their tanks did not even have night fighting capability...

Pakistan is f*cking indian interests in Afghanistan, Srilanka, indian ocean, Central Asia etc..while indians can't do anything but see.

A nation will a billion people(!) has been completely squished in the useless, big landmass of central sub-continent..Pakistan holds all the strategic roots, key passes, access to Central Asia, access to warm waters etc etc...indians can only "influence" Nepal or Bhuttan (even Bangladesh is in trouble lmao!)...

but hey, indians are good at PDF and their super tank "analysis"....:D

:rofl:

Exactly genius.

Its a useless piece of cr@p..another failed project just like tejas

Excellent post from a senior member with >2K post under his belt!
Please care to explain how does it (your post) helps this discussion?

yeah Arjun is a bomb which will be dropped by your super duper tejas on PA tanks..:omghaha:
yeah If our buildizers imported from china reach near your tanls they too will urn your tanks into sheets..:lol::sick: They too wouldnot need any fire power..:super::rofl:
Now it's your time to sleep and dream about Arjun...:alcoholic::pop:

Back
Top Bottom