What's new

Overseas Pakistanis remit $21.84 billion during FY 2019

good many of these Pakistanis work so hard

Philippines is like over $30 billion and India is the leader with close to $70 billion in remittances

That is because Indian concentrate on its overseas population. India made sure that student visa's are easy to obtain for their nationals unlike Pakistan who had made restrictions on Student visas.

Things have gotten easy Please enlighten us ?
Any proper and easier channels for expats to invest in Pakistan ? Unless they are willing to give tons of bribe
Any direct channel for expats to send money back to Pakistan beside few Western companies
Any support of Expats from Pakistan Gov you do know that you have thousands of pakistani stuck in jails just because they were trying to leave the beloved country to support their families.
Any progress in regards to votting for these beloved Pakistani who work their asses off ?
The biggest issue with Pakistani avam i have seen is how people take criticism, even when they know they are at fault still try to portray the macho image for no reason
Please do tell me how many of 2nd Generations kids will send money to Pakistan ? As i said that road is ending its just pakistan doesnt offer much.
If someone is pointing a fault it might be he is yelling so you can save your titans from sinking
Please do tell me some new positive things from Pakistan in last decade or so beside the so called Naya Pakistan

Gone end soon
Things are thousand times worse in India.
But have you seen any Indians complaining about their country all the time.
I too complain a lot.
But things take time.
Reforms are painful.
But are we ready for painful reforms?
No we are not .
Look government has put no new tax on industralist and retailers .
Out or 1 lakh 30 thousand, only 15 thousand people from textile sector pay tax while all of them enjoy subcidie gas and electricity . Now without increasing the tax government is checking the electricity connections.. And those electricity connections that are subcidised but not paying taxes must be forced into taxes .
But they have created a masnoi bhuran on media that tax bhera diya . Humain taba ker diya. Infact due to strikes and intentional non buying many small people are suffering due to This mafia like behaviour of our industry.
What should we do then?
Not go for reforms that are hurting the government but good for the country in the long run .
So things get better slowly .
We are not Arab states that we can built cities in few years .
We have to work hard and hard to make a nation.
Look at London a century back. It was filthy and dirty and look at them now .things take time..
And we people measure time in our own terms . Like we expect change tommorow. Then we expect after Month then we loose hope.
That's not how things work .

Things are thousand times worse in India.
But have you seen any Indians complaining about their country all the time.
I too complain a lot.
But things take time.
Reforms are painful.
But are we ready for painful reforms?
No we are not .
Look government has put no new tax on industralist and retailers .
Out or 1 lakh 30 thousand, only 15 thousand people from textile sector pay tax while all of them enjoy subcidie gas and electricity . Now without increasing the tax government is checking the electricity connections.. And those electricity connections that are subcidised but not paying taxes must be forced into taxes .
But they have created a masnoi bhuran on media that tax bhera diya . Humain taba ker diya. Infact due to strikes and intentional non buying many small people are suffering due to This mafia like behaviour of our industry.
What should we do then?
Not go for reforms that are hurting the government but good for the country in the long run .
So things get better slowly .
We are not Arab states that we can built cities in few years .
We have to work hard and hard to make a nation.
Look at London a century back. It was filthy and dirty and look at them now .things take time..
And we people measure time in our own terms . Like we expect change tommorow. Then we expect after Month then we loose hope.
That's not how things work .
1st my natives roots are from Pakistan, so why would i care about India

Hard reforms yes but please do tell me what real hard reforms have been done by any Gov in last decade ?

If you wanna go for Londons Example
Look from where china started other East Asian countries started
Heck a Pakistan of 50s & 60 had was much better at everything than current Pakistan
So other countries are moving forward while Pakistan is going back so everyone should close their eyes and kumbaya

Thats the biggest problem with pakistani society instead of identifying and resolving the problems we should close our eyes and let everything on Almighty to solve it for us

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom