What's new

Pakistan set to get 32 Billion Dollars from Out of Country Pakistani

Most of the remittances comes from ME countries and overwhelming majority of those Pakistanis are low skill workers whose families are living hand to mouth back home, hence most of the remittances is going towards feeding Pakistanis not buying property.
Its pointless to keep any money you make in ME countries. You and your children will never have any status there, and could deported at any time even if you were born and lived there for decades . Best to keep your familiy and savings in Pakistan, if you work in the gulf.

If PIA unfcuk itself, and improve it’s service, these millions of overseas Pakistani rather fly directly to Pakistan using PIA than paying for connecting flight through Emirates, Qater or Turkish airlines.

That’s Billions of dollars in revenue lost every year.
USA WOT hurt PIA bigtime. Direct flights to NYC were banned (its most profitable route). Funny how that worked....all 9/11 hijackers were from ME.....but its Pakistani airlines that were banned.

Apni family ko feed kar k dosron par ehsan kar rhay hain?
Pakistanio ko feed karna sab say pehlay Pakistani hukomat aur wahan kay logon ka farz hai. Pehlay hi koi industry aur jobs available nahi kion kay har koi haram khor aur corruption zada hai, aur agar koi bahar jaa kar apnay aur apna ghar walon kay halaat achay karnay ki koshish kar raha hai tu saaray muhib-e-watan Pakistanio ko masla hai...
USA WOT hurt PIA bigtime. Direct flights to NYC were banned (its most profitable route). Funny how that worked....all 9/11 hijackers were from ME.....but its Pakistani airlines that were banned.

And uber genius business minds whose business acumen runs so deep and inherent that their infant children run multinational corporations with billions in profits and invest those in upscale properties in posh London locales, managed to then sell to Turkish Airlines for pennies, the highly coveted JFK landing slots belonging to PIA.

Can’t blame them, terrorist were running over airports in Pakistan. NY, Houston and some other places got large number of Pakistanis. PIA use to operate direct flights.

PIA ticket prices are higher planes are often old and service is trash.

Thank you endia for lobbying at FATF:lol::lol::lol:
FATF is a joke, most irregulars are funded by piles of cash in the back of cargo planes (Fatf can do nothing about this). Greylist has no penalties, plus it forces reforms that are actually good for Pakistan.

terrorist were running over airports in Pakistan
Only when Zadari was in charge. PPP liberal idiots got rid of death penalty and released terrorists that were rounded up by Musharraf.

Pehle ye gadha bheek mangta hai overseas walon se phir khamosh hojata hai Nasla aur Bahria jaise incidents mein.
Who were the begging donkeys before Imran Khan? Care to name and shame them? Bughaz Imrani
70DEA73C-A9F7-4F85-B12D-56787FCB9DDC.png

And when these people buy homes and apartments in places like Nasla, Bahria town, with their hard earned money, State is no where to be seen helping them. Bas bheek leni aati hai in bhikarion ko.
Investigate before buying. Use brains. Don't be a jerk

Overseas Pakistanis love Pakistan more then anything but it’s sad many Pakistanis from Pakistan hate overseas Pakistanis and treat us like we’re not even Pakistani.

Meanwhile Pakistanis living in Pakistan, wake up each day after 12PM, play dabu all day, don't bother picking up trash even in front of their houses, stay up until 3 AM in the morning. Those who actually have jobs, show up no earlier than 10AM, take 2 hour lunches and take off for home at 2 PM.

I've seen this among Indians. They behave one way in their native land but completely different in foreign lands. Must be the water or something.

They are sending money to their relatives or are buying property yahan comments dekh kar aysa lgta ha jaisay Pakistanis par ehsan kar rhay hain
So Why don't Pakistani exporters do Ehsan like overseas Pakistanis and increase their profits by 10 billion dollars ? Who is stopping them from doing this Ehsan for their relatives and shareholders?😁😁😁

Last edited:
And uber genius business minds whose business acumen runs so deep and inherent that their infant children run multinational corporations with billions in profits and invest those in upscale properties in posh London locales, managed to then sell to Turkish Airlines for pennies, the highly coveted JFK landing slots belonging to PIA.
PIA was ruined by PPP left wing thinking.....need I say more.

Good achievement so far. 10 Billion Dollar increments in PTI Gov. RDA is one example.

Attachments

• Wiki.JPG
    Wiki.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 35
Many Americans do the same in these Covid times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Its why productivity is declining and inflation is surging......but netflix is doing great.
Not true, esp in my experience or those I know or my coworkers. And Netflix has been doing great for a while now

And our PM will starve Pakistani's but Afghani Taliban ko groceries milti rehni chahye.

Remittances were never the issue for Pakistan, on the CAD side it's weak export competitiveness relative to huge imports.
To illustrate this point, you can see the here breakdown.

IMF + remittances are the plaster taped atop a gangrenous wound. The last government didn't even bother to plaster and the whole mess was ripe around 2018.

But believe me, we're going nowhere without massive institutional reform, dialling back elite capture, and then building the export base to fix the CAD issue, improve investment/savings ratio to boost capital formation and spur growth, and also improve the tax collection (incl. and especially taxing the wealthy).

Back
Top Bottom