What's new

Over100 US air sorties confront over 300 Chinese air sorties in east China sea.

I got now clue what these two acronyms mean.
and I wont even bother. for me Western technology means perfection, quality and durability.

talking about technology. the only thing from the East that has stood its ground in front of West is Japanese (and recently South Korean) automotive industry other than that a lot of promise and hot air but nothing ground breaking that will smash Western technology to oblivion.

Western technology is far from perfect, but then again, that is why they continue to strive to make it better and better as much is humanly possible. The next generation of engines will be even better than the current crop, specially with regards to longer service life and fuel efficiency. Such improvements are a never ending process.

I got now clue what these two acronyms mean.
and I wont even bother. for me Western technology means perfection, quality and durability.

talking about technology. the only thing from the East that has stood its ground in front of West is Japanese (and recently South Korean) automotive industry other than that a lot of promise and hot air but nothing ground breaking that will smash Western technology to oblivion.

lol, you seem to be more westerner than westerners themselves. There is no need for worship in any tech field. After all, human build all those wonderful tech.

Hmm...East China Sea area?

Didn't know the US had all those fighters within the East China Sea area. 👍

Where are they all coming from? Kardena? Kunsan?

Last edited:
no worship
just stating facts.
results speak for themselves.
So is there any objective numbers that paint the current state that drives your opinion. Without that it would be kind of religious bias :D.
Mean Time Between failure/outages. Used a lot in disaster recovery scenarios too :-)

So is there any objective numbers that paint the current state that drives your opinion. Without that it would be kind of religious bias :D.
Mean Time Between failure/outages. Used a lot in disaster recovery scenarios too :-)
Here
INDOPACOM-2025-1024x750.jpg

China will certainly gain overwhelming firepower in the west Pacific region within 10 years.

no doubt about the reliability of Chinese technology including their jet engines.
the only thing open for debate is the claim about how good or better they are compared to established Icons in the West.
That is not what some earlier claim.. they claim Chinese engine is unreliable but without giving any evidence.

no worship
just stating facts.
results speak for themselves.
Like Boeing B737 Max engineering? Boeing is a powerhouse in western aviation and yet they could make such stupid mistakes. Not to mention other smaller western companies what they will do.

These best of western engineering was long dead 20 years ago. Western companies will put profit above anything.. I wouldn't put so much money and faith on them.

Last edited:
The people who doubt Chinese engines are in minority. Most importantly PAF does not doubt Chinese engines which the reason they are buying lots of J-10s with Chinese engine.
I think you need to recheck definition of minority / majority
How many countries operate Migs, how many Sukhois, How Many Dassault , How many LM / Boeing

Only AF operating J10 outside China is PAF and that is not because of its merit but price,
If PAF has its own budget of $10B then it would have never opted for J10

I think you need to recheck definition of minority / majority
How many countries operate Migs, how many Sukhois, How Many Dassault , How many LM / Boeing

Only AF operating J10 outside China is PAF and that is not because of its merit but price,
If PAF has its own budget of $10B then it would have never opted for J10
Yet the limited budget PAF decide to go thru the hassle of going for J-10CE instead of getting more JF-17 Blk 3. More or less speaks of J-10CE capabilities.

Not to mention there are large number of Chinese fighter in service using Chinese engine. I can bet their in service time is even more than sukhoi, dassault and mig. And yet, none of the Chinese fighter plane fitted with WS-10 engine ever crashed due to engine fault.

Last edited:
Yet the limited budget PAF decide to go thru the hassle of going for J-10CE instead of getting more JF-17 Blk 3. More or less speaks of J-10CE capabilities.
Point is any country with a healthy defence budget (>$25B) has not opted for Chinese fighters
I have not interest in how global beggars are optimising their bowl

Back
Top Bottom