What's new

Over 72% want to see Narendra Modi as next PM

After nuclear war, Pakistani will be dead. ALL of them. Indians will be alive, about one billion of them. Ponder over it. Politics does not trump lives.

How old are you little Indian rat?

Even if your stupid childish theory of killing ALL nationals is taken, Pakistan FAR exceed the number of nukes as compared to India. Pakistan beat India in number games. Since Pakistan has got first strike doctrine, it's you lot who will be wiped out from exsistance with many nukes dropped on your sorry arses.

But in reality, not all of nationals will be killed, only cities, militaries, strategic locations, financial hubs etc. Basically you will lose the state machinery to govern your country. In this situation, you shitholes have more chance to disintegrate since you are already a lose union, whereas Pakistan is a federation.

How old are you little Indian rat?

Even if your stupid childish theory of killing ALL nationals is taken, Pakistan FAR exceed the number of nukes as compared to India. Pakistan beat India in number games. Since Pakistan has got first strike doctrine, it's you lot who will be wiped out from exsistance with many nukes dropped on your sorry arses.

But in reality, not all of nationals will be killed, only cities, militaries, strategic locations, financial hubs etc. Basically you will lose the state machinery to govern your country. In this situation, you shitholes have more chance to disintegrate since you are already a lose union, whereas Pakistan is a federation.
NO! Pakistan barely has barely 165 nukes and none of them are high yield nukes. They are maximum 20 kilotonnes a piece, less than 3.5 megatonnes when ALL put together. As such not even a strategic weapon. No wonder its war planners treat them as weapons of battle fighting and not deterrence.

Get it through you shitty thick skull, you low born inbred piece of human waste. Pakistan does NOT have enough fire power to kill even half of India's population.

NO! Pakistan barely has barely 165 nukes and none of them are high yield nukes. They are maximum 20 kilotonnes a piece, less than 3.5 megatonnes when ALL put together. As such not even a strategic weapon. No wonder its war planners treat them as weapons of battle fighting and not deterrence.

Get it through you shitty thick skull, you low born inbred piece of human waste. Pakistan does NOT have enough fire power to kill even half of India's population.

Rat-Indian, your own shitty media put Pakistan as world fifth biggest nuke power. So we have already unseated one of the so called "big five". You are not even in the picture kiddo.

Indian test of 98 is very much classed as dud. Basically fizzled out. So how you are supposed to kill 220 million Pakistanis? We got less cities, our population is very much spread out. Most of our population lives in rural areas. Even our village people are heavily armed so if even our military get destroyed, after we have destroyed your military and cities and made your state redundant, we have more probability to not only survive but subjugate your veggies in east. And as I said, you are already a lose union, will easily disintegrate when there is not state machinery left.

Not trolling but, grateful for all the Pakistanis in this forum for so much wishing that Modi becomes PM in 2024. Kindly request all of you to pray for the same. Will really appreciate that.

On the topic:
a) Believe it or not, Pak Army + ISI played a sizeable role in Modi becoming PM.
b) Just a moment back, I finished speaking to a person from interior part of southern Indian state of AP (we are staying at same beach resort and happened to discuss at common smoke area. So, I do not know him before today). I am surprised that a person from interior southern part of India also has such a strong liking for Modi. The reason he gave has something to do with Pakistan (will not write the reason here, as it will serve no purpose).

Us, Indians, know India & it's problems more than you guys. We know whom to elect.

It just so happens that in this one instance, both of us (i.e. most Indians + almost all pakistanis in this forum) want to see Modi re-elected. Since you folks can not vote in India. Please help by praying to GOD that Modi should win in 2024.

Not trolling.
I have read a lot of dumb posts in this forum, but yours really sets the bar. Can you morons for once stop idiolizing leaders and instead jugde individuals out of their deeds?

You met someone from Andhra Pradesh. Okay. Thats a coincidental meeting between two morons, nothing more.

Yeah she did end up dead. Before that she butchered innocents in Punjab. And lets not even talk about what happened after that. You want to see the same happen to Kashmiris? I don't. And thats why I do not rejoice when Modi wins.

Thing is, she wasnt excepting to get squashed like a cockroach did she. Excersing power is one thing, to bear the consequences is another. You as a state do not have capacity, as you are a third world cesspool. How obvious it would be when you got a so called strong hindu leader yet right under his nose, sikhs raised their flag on red fort in delhi. Just recently modi was stopped by Sikhs, poor sod had to run away.

Does it matter? Does "valour" matter at all? Innocent are unarmed and when Modi orders them killed, they die. Does it matter what PLA does? Doubt PLA is coming to save Kashmiris.

You have to be a number one idiot if you cant connect your miserable situation on LAC with your actions over Kashmir. Did they not tell you that China has got stakes in Kashmir/Laddakh region as a whole? Right now you are sandwiched between two biggest armies in the world who happened to be strong allies. Your pappa amerika unfortunately do not have any say here.

Thing is, she wasnt excepting to get squashed like a cockroach did she. Excersing power is one thing, to bear the consequences is another.
Thing with consequences is, they only come AFTER the action. Consequences do not prevent actions.

You as a state do not have capacity, as you are a third world cesspool.
Actually, its the other way round. Only 3rd world cesspools kill innocent people in their own country. Remember East Pakistan? Remember Rawanda? Remember Mao's China? All were / are 3rd world cess pools only.

How obvious it would be when you got a so called strong hindu leader yet right under his nose, sikhs raised their flag on red fort in delhi.
Sikhs have risen to the highest office in India, have been active in politics, have been partner to Modi and have been commanding Indian defence forces so whats the point if they raised some flag on red fort? Sikhs in India are hand in hand with Indian government. If there is another Sikh genocide, there will be massive political backlash in India.

If there is a Kashmiri genocide, Indians including Sikhs will cheer whatever government does it. And Modi is most likely person to do it. So have some brain in your head and atleast stop cheering for him.

You have to be a number one idiot if you cant connect your miserable situation on LAC with your actions over Kashmir. Did they not tell you that China has got stakes in Kashmir/Laddakh region as a whole? Right now you are sandwiched between two biggest armies in the world who happened to be strong allies. Your pappa amerika unfortunately do not have any say here.
Lets face it. China has its own agenda and Kashmir Valley is not a part of it. If India does a genocide in Kashmir, which blood thirsty gits like Modi can, China will be more than happy to let him do it. It will take heat off China for its past. And it will give China another stick to beat India in world forums. Their own book says : When an enemy is making a mistake, don't stop him. In all this, the people who will bear the brunt of it first, will be Kashmiri.

There is no fetish just fear. Look at people in Pakistan jeering and cheering Modi. And then they say "Kashmiri are all Pakistani". They are cheering the guy who can and will cause Kashmiri genocide. Hence 1 million. You are shooting the messenger here folks.

Ironic what hate makes you do, right? You folks hate India so much that you cheer the very genocidal maniac who will kill all those people whom you call brothers. Just in the hope to score some points over India...
You have missed the whole plot here. Pakistani posters are actually taking a jab at Hindutvadis who cheer for Modi but can't see that Modi is creating more divisions in India. This is a cheering for their stupidity and nothing else.

You have missed the whole plot here. Pakistani posters are actually taking a jab at Hindutvadis who cheer for Modi but can't see that Modi is creating more divisions in India. This is a cheering for their stupidity and nothing else.
Modi is no one's friend, he is as self centred power hungry as they come. Trouble is, only way he knows to power is by taking a majority group and pitting them against a minority group. Nothing in India is as minority and as common enemy as Kashmiris. So yes, cheering Modi is cheering a genocidal maniac who has his eyes on Kashmiris and not just Kashmir.

Okkkk. If you say so.
their image globally is worse of than Iran. This is despite Iran being a continuous target of Western media defamation campaign for nearly 42 years

Global Soft Power Index 2021

1642824215301.png

It took 70 years for Jinnah to be proven right

India will divide and people will move to areas of majority of their own, it's already happening

Bengal, assam, UP, Kerala, Kashmir
Even Dwarka

It's the basis of the completion of partition

Nehru was proved right when pakistan could not stay united for 25 years , we will again prove qaid i azam wrong by staying united for next 200 years . Modi or no modi we will remain united under our secular culture and secular constitution .

Nehru was proved right when pakistan could not stay united for 25 years , we will again prove qaid i azam wrong by staying united for next 200 years . Modi or no modi we will remain united under our secular culture and secular constitution .

I laughed so hard at this I started choking on my own spit

I think Modi will relinquish PM postion when he turns 75 (in 2026??). Some part of me thinks (not sure why) he will give away the PM post to Amit shah after winning in 2024.

Also, I do not think Yogi is PM material. (my opinion) he does not have that in him. Also, he did not go thru the travails that Modi + shah went thru and also (in my opinion) not tested like Modi + Shah were tested. I want Shah to be PM after Modi, possibly for 10 years.

BJP has better and capable leaders than shah , shah is there only due to modi , once modi steps down shah will be on side business , next in line bjp leader will come from leaders like rajnath , gadkari , yogi , or some ex beaurocrats who are minister in present govt , they will lead the coming bjp govt .
The question is just another form of "if not Modi, then who?"

Heck anyone would be better than this serial killer.

Yogi ? Done , he is the next .
I laughed so hard at this I started choking on my own spit

who can laugh on failure and division of his country ? Are you laughing on failure of your leaders who were unable to keep your country united ?

Last edited:
And they still say India is not a fascist country.....

This false Hindu pacifist persona peddled in the west, first by the hippies in the sixties, and then later on perpetuated by the neocons but for totally different reasons. Majority of Indian Hindus are overwhelmingly fascist in every way and shape, and the world will eventually have to put down this evil, that western coddling has nurtured. Nazi Germany was coddled and allowed to get strong, and we all know what it took to put them down.

You are suffering from Hinduphobia aka indophobia .
you should count us 220mn pakistanis we also want him to be PM of india forever .if he cant then yogi as 2nd choice .

Yes yogi is coming in 2024 .

BJP-RSS Conglomerate, whether lead by Modi or some other, will stay in power, till China desires so and this setup suits their geopolitical objectives.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom