What's new

Over 72% want to see Narendra Modi as next PM

Modi Gang nay Pappu ko tau "khudday line" he laga diya hae. Nehru ki aatma ashaant bhatak rahi hae. Kaheen border he cross na ker jaaye. :lol: :lol:

Pappu practicing celibacy so as to be like Modi, think there is something being selected as PM of India and being unmarried.

Another thing, Pappu can't dance sala, as Modi to the tune of Ambani's and Adanis, it seems. Hope he remains a Pappu and never got there, his glibness and oratory skills doesn't matches Modi, nor does in evoking vedic Hinduism.

Modi Gang nay Pappu ko tau "khudday line" he laga diya hae. Nehru ki aatma ashaant ghoom rahi hae. Kaheen border he cross na ker jaaye. :lol: :lol:
Waisay yeh 72% bogus figure hai. Maybe leading questions poochay gaye thay ya phir sample hi biased tha.

BJP got 37% of the national vote in 2019. To say that 72% people want him as PM is the same as saying that 72% are going to vote for the BJP. Does it ever happen that you vote for another party and want someone else as PM? No party has ever won more than 43% vote in Indian electoral history. 72% is an impossibility.

Waisay yeh 72% bogus figure hai. Maybe leading questions poochay gaye thay ya phir sample hi biased tha.

BJP got 37% of the national vote in 2019. To say that 72% people want him as PM is the same as saying that 72% are going to vote for the BJP. Does it ever happen that you vote for another party and want someone else as PM? No party has ever won more than 43% vote in Indian electoral history. 72% is an impossibility.

You are perfectly right. But that is how it is in parliamentary democracy. Even a party, having a merely 20% of the cast vote (not even the total registered vote) can form a government.

Seems to be the case. Reason appears to be that Aklesh Yadav is confronting Yogi very effectively. Yeh ZEE waalay waesay bhi BJP/RSS kay bohat barhay "chaatukar" haen.

Seems to be the case. Reason appears to be that Aklesh Yadav is confronting Yogi very effectively. Yeh ZEE waalay waesay bhi BJP/RSS kay bohat barhay "chaatukar" haen.
Jis din 72% vote mil gaye, they will win all 543 Lok Sabha seats (any party will). Phir hum parliament ko tala laga saktay hain aur naye walay ki bhi zaroorat nahin hai.

Jis din 72% vote mil gaye, they will win all 543 Lok Sabha seats (any party will). Phir hum parliament ko tala laga saktay hain aur naye walay ki bhi zaroorat nahin hai.

Then, Modi will be like, as expressed in a verse of the Punjabi folk tale "Mirza Sahiban":

"Sunjhiyaan ho jaan galiyaan, tay wich Mirza yaar phiray"
:lol: :p::lol:

Then, Modi will be like, as expressed in a verse of the Punjabi folk tale "Mirza Sahiban":

"Sunjhiyaan ho jaan galiyaan, tay wich Mirza yaar phiray"
:lol: :p::lol:
Waisay this time I am thinking of voting for Pappu. Kayi saal se berozgaar hai, meri tarah. I am starting to develop brotherly feelings towards him.

Waisay this time I am thinking of voting for Pappu. Kayi saal se berozgaar hai, meri tarah. I am starting to develop brotherly feelings towards him.

Which party have you supported in the past?

Which party have you supported in the past?
BJP until Vajpayee's time. Then didn't vote for a few elections out of inertia and intellectual hubris (sab nalayak hain wali feeling). In 2019 voted for Aam Aadmi Party though it was certain that their candidate would even lose his security deposit. The candidate was a genuinely decent guy and I voted as a matter of principle.

Tut Tut Tut!

Let see:

Tell me, will you put it past Modi to sit through a genocide in Kashmir? I won't. He has a history. This time, he has way more power and he will do anything to keep that power. Tell me, what is there to stop him from killing 1 million Kashmiris to appease the murderous extremists in India?

India can 'survive' nuclear exchanges with Pakistan. Its not a topic here and "Survive" is a relative term.

For all the practical purpose, Modi can have all the powers in a third world rat hole India, doesnt mean anything. Having powers in a banana republic doesnt mean much. Your so called iron lady Indra Gandhi end up with plenty of lead in her body as a result of exercising the "powers".

Fascists by nature are cowards from inside. You don't have to look deep in past. The way Modi crawled back in his hole in the aftermath of operation swift retort, and then went in hiding after losing so much territory to PLA.

Union of India has got more chance to disappear after nuke war then federation of Pakistan. Ponder over it.

I am happy that pakistani friends are happy also...

Now Pakistan new security policy for 100 years... Means forget about kashmir and not willing to fight/war...

I hope, after 100 years later again kind of Modi should come and Pakistan leader will extend for another 100 years... 

India will make all changes in kashmir without any hardern from Pakistan as Modi did it... special thanks to Imran..

Imran should win next election... We are very happy with him... Hope, he should win and stay for next 10 years..

It’s too early for a jury on Galwan. India has seen worst. Pakistan has seen worst. 1962 a 1971 are examples of those times. Small skirmishes don’t decide the fate, as presumed by Modi haters.

Opposition in India is in no shape to challenge Modi and his team. That has proven to be a blessing for him. People ask if not Modi then WHO? Pappu and his team? Hell no.

Pakistanis and a lot of Indians hate Modi.
Did Pakistanis love all previous Indian leaders of standing - Nehru, Lalbahadur, Indira, Vajpayee? I don’t think so because strong and popular Indian leaders are always a nemsis to Pakistan.

Modi has worked tirelessly on economy and nations well-being. He is seen as an incorruptible guy who has no personal gains as was the case with most of the politicians who want to make money for themselves and follow dynastic politics.
Some of his policies like demonetisation was a disaster but he has managed to keep a clean image.

72% or 32% Modi is the man.

I will tell you exactly what it is with you Hindu Indians.

You have created this demi god like image of Modi in your minds, your saviour, your king, who will bring you back your so called glory, so much so, it is inconceivable in your thoughts that he can do any wrong or he is irreplaceable. Infact not just Modi, anyone who market him/herself as the champion of Hindu cause (whatever it might be), you lot will fall in line. Prisoners of own narrative. You people give the impression of the rats following the pied piper.

Humilation at the hands of Pakistan in aftermath of operation swift retort, then PLA capturing Indian claimed territory, and perhaps the worst handing of Covid anywhere in the world where dogs were seen eating dead Indians, I can tell you, heads would have rolled in Pakistan.

For us Pakistanis, equation is very simple. Who ever can fk up India from inside, has got our sympathies. Be it Modi, Yogi or anyone else for that matter. Besides these illiterate Hindu terrorist leaders of yours give us plenty of entertainment.

I don’t care damn about your whining, if the non-wellwishers of our state are seething, then he’s absolutely right.

Seething? Mate are you blind, look at this thread. All of us Pakistanis support Modi and Yogi, they are the best thing happen to Pakistan.

All this charade of inclusive secular India has been blown apart from these guys. We always knew that India was a communal sh** hole where minorities were treated like slaves, we are glad Modi is doing that openly and for everyone to see. We fully support Modi and hope he stays the Prime Minister for the next 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom