What's new

Over 300 RAW agents working against Pakistan and operates from P.Ms Sugar mills

Nawaz definitely used his influence to hire foreign workforce without proper clearance. I find it so disgusting that this Ganja scumbag is breaking our nation piece by piece just for sake of earning some extra pennies. If he needed work force he could have trained some pakistani engineers rather than hirring bunch of indians.

So Qadri is operating good intelligence agency then ISI?

He knows more then ISI ??

Qadri should give these proof to Raheel Sharif ASAP :D :D :D

This is an old story and it was confirmed by Nawaz faimly that they hired technical workforce and even machienery from Indian companies. I think issue came up last year but burried just like every other issue.

This is an old story and it was confirmed by Nawaz faimly that they hired technical workforce and even machienery from Indian companies. I think issue came up last year but burried just like every other issue.

i know i know last time this happened when someone told on media that 2 RAW agents were arrested from Sugar Mill owned by Sharif Family... Qadri is wasting his time like always.... Even we are wasting our time

Jahangir Tareen brought Indian workers in his Mills it's a common Practice

“All of the workers were issued visas by Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi after due security checks from relevant agencies since they first started working in Pakistan,” the statement said.

Revealing more details of Indians working in Pakistan, it said that there are
4000+ Indians working in Pakistan in different industries and sectors.

jdw-sugar.jpg

Just the title of this thread is laughable. One can make the argument that there may be one or two such agents working there, but 300? If it turns out to be true, bravo to RAW for being to recruit and control 300 agents under the noses of ISI, who, according to some, is the best intelligence agency in the world.

fat pi g this shows they lack total intel he couldnt even order machine tool. these leaders are strange bunch they have no concept of if the country break i be lynched by thousands. does he have a escape plan, pilot and plane. if shtf nawaz sharif and the rest wont get away. i hope nawaz sharif watches zombie movies to get an idea wat cud happen to him being torn apart by many angry zombies.

Just the title of this thread is laughable. One can make the argument that there may be one or two such agents working there, but 300? If it turns out to be true, bravo to RAW for being to recruit and control 300 agents under the noses of ISI, who, according to some, is the best intelligence agency in the world.
Under protection of sitting P.M and under camouflage of sugar mill officials as foreign employees.

NS is a traitor and a much bigger risk to the national security than Kul Bacchan or any other RAW agent.
Both brothers r RAW tootas i wont be surprise if NS found to be head of RAW in Pak .We use to make fun they way he react and do TC of Modi but now its getting real .

i know i know last time this happened when someone told on media that 2 RAW agents were arrested from Sugar Mill owned by Sharif Family... Qadri is wasting his time like always.... Even we are wasting our time

“All of the workers were issued visas by Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi after due security checks from relevant agencies since they first started working in Pakistan,” the statement said.

jdw-sugar.jpg
Dont u see any difference between 2 and 300 ?

Nawaz definitely used his influence to hire foreign workforce without proper clearance. I find it so disgusting that this Ganja scumbag is breaking our nation piece by piece just for sake of earning some extra pennies. If he needed work force he could have trained some pakistani engineers rather than hirring bunch of indians.
Its same Scam what Hussain Haqqani did he gave Visas to Americans this Bald clown gave visas to indians .Someone fed Qadri for sure Cmmander Kulbushen call record link these guys is very interesting .

jdw-sugar.jpg
Seems they are hiring consultants from India. But, they are bypassing all regulation. A friend of mine suppose to go India for short term project, in short Indian embassy refused his visa. Because he is Pakistani.

One thing more PTI's senior member Jahangir Tareen also gives employment or refuge to RAW/Indian agents.

Seems they are hiring consultants from India. But, they are bypassing all regulation. A friend of mine suppose to go India for short term project, in short Indian embassy refused his visa. Because he is Pakistani.
Even in canada if u not Canadian bybirth and ur place of birth is Pak they wont give u visa .Yes may these 35 cror Rs razakars of Maryam NS cell get visa .Modi key bachey hain yeh bi

One thing more PTI's senior member Jahangir Tareen also gives employment or refuge to RAW/Indian agents.
To Hire consultant 1 or 2 for short term even this Media cell guy put paper on post about Tareen is different but bypassing whole process and giving them protocol is two different things like Haqqani did .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom