What's new

Over 300 RAW agents working against Pakistan and operates from P.Ms Sugar mills

You are just adding to the absurdity! You are basically accusing a standing PM of treason. Who would stand for a PM to plant Indian agents in Pakistan? Do you think the Pakistan military would stand by and watch?
They now but waiting for the right time they will never let him go remember Bhutto how conspires and takes part in breaking the Pakistani union in 1971 because of his political ambitions. Just wait and watch Modi ka jo yaar hai qoam ka woh ghadar hai.

Even in canada if u not Canadian bybirth and ur place of birth is Pak they wont give u visa .Yes may these 35 cror Rs razakars of Maryam NS cell get visa .Modi key bachey hain yeh bi

To Hire consultant 1 or 2 for short term even this Media cell guy put paper on post about Tareen is different but bypassing whole process and giving them protocol is two different things like Haqqani did .
Sab choor hien even the crack addicted Khan.

ISI should hire qadri ASAP so he can point out all RAW employees to him.

If IK had any hope of success..... qadri has just ruined it....
What a joker he is

I cry when I see the capability of people of my ex-country. these people have totally stopped using their brains and they baaaa baaaa whenever a herder commands them. I even feel insulted that I am posting on this thread.

Don't make fun of you self and i know just because Imran Khan is a "FB ka wazir azam" and couldn't sit on actual PM chair, you guys hate NS and need every thing to accuse him. Look at India, they don't act like us in politics and support their PM on every forum and here we are, abusing our PM when ever we get a chance.

Indians support their PM because he is actually a PM who works for Indian interests and not against them. On the other hand we have a chutia who is not working for Pakistan but against it. Now let me ask you this
India spoke against Balochistan, than Bangladesh, than Afghanistan, and our government did not find the need to summon their ambassadors and launch a strong protest, one wonders why? Every one is taking Pakistan for granted yet the only thing this government of NS does is to defend their king over Panama leaks. Pakistan is not even in the priority list.

So Qadri is operating good intelligence agency then ISI?

He knows more then ISI ??

Qadri should give these proof to Raheel Sharif ASAP :D :D :D
do you mean that ISI never had any clue about the MQM connections with RAW over the past 2 decades????hope you get what i mean.

Indians support their PM because he is actually a PM who works for Indian interests and not against them. On the other hand we have a chutia who is not working for Pakistan .....

:rofl: the worst part of the story is the majority of pakistanis support that ch***a.:rofl:

the 71 incident is a clear proof that our politicians can go to any extent even division of the country fro their seat. NS is not new . our history is full of such traitors

noonis support this clown:rofl::omghaha:

:rofl: the worst part of the story is the majority of pakistanis support that ch***a.:rofl:

To an extent yes and add rigging, you get scums like them in power.

the 71 incident is a clear proof that our politicians can go to any extent even division of the country fro their seat. NS is not new . our history is full of such traitors

ZAB was the man behind this fiasco and you are right Pakistani history is full of traitors, NS isnt the only one but he is the one now that matters as he happens to the PM.

Both brothers r RAW tootas i wont be surprise if NS found to be head of RAW in Pak .We use to make fun they way he react and do TC of Modi but now its getting real .

Dont u see any difference between 2 and 300 ?

Its same Scam what Hussain Haqqani did he gave Visas to Americans this Bald clown gave visas to indians .Someone fed Qadri for sure Cmmander Kulbushen call record link these guys is very interesting .

Any proof those 300 are RAW agents ?? is ISI sleeping or what??

I am surprised that people take this Qadri Madari statements so seriously, he comes to Pakistan on vacation & his time pass is to spew statements against others.... NS is doing wrong. Y hiring people, but this Madari is doing more damage by giving provoking statements & pitching people against each other... he even accused NS of bomb blasts in Mardan Court & Christian colony, Bcoz they want his Ethishab march to be failed....

This qadri padri is just a public sentiment chutya..after stirring up sh!t he will escape to canada...

True

do you mean that ISI never had any clue about the MQM connections with RAW over the past 2 decades????hope you get what i mean.

noonis support this clown:rofl::omghaha:

So it means ISI knows all but can't do anything so what's the point Army bhi khtam krdo or ISI bhi jb kuch krna hi nahi to 860 Billion q kha rhy hain??

They'll steal sophisticated sugar-making technology for us. :lol:

Oh so that's how India reached Mars :lol::lol::lol: Damn those agents :lol::lol::lol:

True

So it means ISI knows all but can't do anything so what's the point Army bhi khtam krdo or ISI bhi jb kuch krna hi nahi to 860 Billion q kha rhy hain??
i think any sane person can easily understand what i was saying.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom