What's new

Over 300 RAW agents working against Pakistan and operates from P.Ms Sugar mills

Even in canada if u not Canadian bybirth and ur place of birth is Pak they wont give u visa .Yes may these 35 cror Rs razakars of Maryam NS cell get visa .Modi key bachey hain yeh bi
I have another example even if you by birth US or Canadian an your parents from Pakistan, even then you have bleak chance. Another example of Pakistani doctor who born in Canada and suppose to attend the conference....they refused his visa, because his parents were from Pakistan ..........its never ending story.

Seems they are hiring consultants from India. But, they are bypassing all regulation. A friend of mine suppose to go India for short term project, in short Indian embassy refused his visa. Because he is Pakistani.
Modi ka jo Yaar hai Ghadar hai hai .Today Baldy was talking about kashmir ?

why isnt the army grilling his nuts over the camp fire. i swear i ramm boots ryt up his arse it probably get stuck. i make him choke everytime he eats if i was his advisor or sum kind of authority in pak.

i am dissapointed with lahore and karachi people etc you need wild people like us from azad kashmir hills, we fix him up then there. make him do all fours and take him for a walk.

I have another example even if you by birth US or Canadian an your parents from Pakistan, even then you have bleak chance. I have example of Pakistani doctor who born in Canada and suppose attend the conference....they refused his visa, because his parents were from Pakistan ..........its never ending story.
Shah G i have no doubt that these both brothers r Raw s Agent .Agent does not mean u tell them location also slow down the setregic direction like Nuclear Supplier groups issue CPEC is one .

why isnt the army grilling his nuts over the camp fire. i swear i ramm boots ryt up his arse it probably get stuck. i make him choke everytime he eats if i was his advisor or sum kind of authority in pak.
Jumoriat khatra ma paar jai giiiiii.....don't touch the traitors...democracy in danger...

Shah G i have no doubt that these both brothers r Raw s Agent .Agent does not mean u tell them location also slow down the setregic direction like Nuclear Supplier groups issue CPEC is one .
If you pull the back dated newspaper, CPEC news was broke by Gen Raheel, not NS. Now you can guess.....

Jumoriat khatra ma paar jai giiiiii.....don't touch the traitors...democracy in danger...

If you pull the back dated newspaper, CPEC news was broke by Gen Raheel, not NS. Now you can guess.....

ahem sorry azad kashmir never heard of democracy they only know chithar.

Nawaz definitely used his influence to hire foreign workforce without proper clearance. I find it so disgusting that this Ganja scumbag is breaking our nation piece by piece just for sake of earning some extra pennies. If he needed work force he could have trained some pakistani engineers rather than hirring bunch of indians.

Due to nature of Industrial plants..often the team must come with the plant to be stationed for few years for operation, maintenance and hand over...beside India is world largest sugar cane machinery producer..unless you want to spend a lot of $$$$ and get the same from America or Europe..

why not get chinese ?
Due to nature of Industrial plants..often the team must come with the plant to be stationed for few years for operation, maintenance and hand over...beside India is world largest sugar cane machinery producer..unless you want to spend a lot of $$$$ and get the same from America or Europe..

why not get chinese they offer too. it insult to hire forigners over your own people.

CPEC is all about china and Pak Army .its Army assurance to china what about this Panama Sharif ?His family lives London Bussiness in London What they have in Pak nothing Except to Rule Poor Pakistanis

This qadri padri is just a public sentiment chutya..after stirring up sh!t he will escape to canada...
Why dont both Brother Refute it ?Who chutia here NS or Qadri ??

why not get chinese ?

why not get chinese they offer too. it insult to hire forigners over your own people.
Modi Jo Yaar Hai bahi

This Padri should give all proofs to intelligence agencies asap, otherwise he would be greater traitor than Nawaz Sharif. I find him fun to watch and my kids waits for his appearance on tv, more than the cartoon network.

Utter non sense by who ever posted this article. People these days just need any thing to accuse a sitting PM for being a RAW agent. Even if some indians are working here, don't you think that they will be under surveillance 24/7, phone being tapped and always under the radar.

Don't make fun of you self and i know just because Imran Khan is a "FB ka wazir azam" and couldn't sit on actual PM chair, you guys hate NS and need every thing to accuse him. Look at India, they don't act like us in politics and support their PM on every forum and here we are, abusing our PM when ever we get a chance.

CPEC is all about china and Pak Army .its Army assurance to china what about this Panama Sharif ?His family lives London Bussiness in London What they have in Pak nothing Except to Rule Poor Pakistanis

Why dont both Brother Refute it ?Who chutia here NS or Qadri ??

Modi Jo Yaar Hai bahi
because Chinese don't believe in Pakistani democracy...Chinese believe one man one danda rest aga aga ....

Under protection of sitting P.M and under camouflage of sugar mill officials as foreign employees.

You are just adding to the absurdity! You are basically accusing a standing PM of treason. Who would stand for a PM to plant Indian agents in Pakistan? Do you think the Pakistan military would stand by and watch?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom