What's new

Over 300 RAW agents working against Pakistan and operates from P.Ms Sugar mills

Mr. Haider i want to make correction here,you said CPEC news was broke by gen. Raheel plzzz my countryman i want to remind u that gen.Raheel came after the initiative of CPEC becoz talks and initial mutual understanding and criteria was confirm of the first tour of P.M Nawaz sharif when he visit the china after the outh on that time Gen.Kiyani was cheif so dont go every time for the credit to army.check out the news paper of april 1999 when gawadar port works started in nawaz sharif second era.on the same day makran coastal highway construction work started. I now u pties don't beleive but go to library and check the news papers plzzzz. Nawaz might be not so clever but he always has a vision and roadmap of progress for country he is not a traitor he done so many things for this country. If you need the works list i can send you.thank yo brother

If true, then we have very very weak systems and institutions. I personally feel that is due to our national character based upon corruption.
We as a nation believe in materialism, corruption and short - cuts. If we didn't do self - accountability then sooner we have to face the wrath of Allah.

LOL... Every Indian working in Pakistan is a RAW agent... this is getting interesting...

What is CPEC ? A network of highways,motorways, power houses, one sea port, one airport,electricity transmission line thats all . which thing nawaz sharif govt has not build before CPEC ? actually he was the man in 1991 who dreamed the motorway connecting the country,optic fiber from from khunjrab to the rest of country ? In 1992 nawaz govt lays the first optic fiber in Pakistan connecting lahore to Karachi. powerhouses? In 1992 when he inaugurated the tarbeela dam third tunnel he ordered the feasibility of ghazi bharoota hydro power project even he was not an engineer but he is industrialist he knows how to utilized the resources and that project later on completed.now comes to gawadar port he was the man who starts the work on gwadar port back in 1999 April and he also start the work on makran coastal highway and dualization of G.T road he completes the karachi airport in 1991 and start works on lahore airport in 1998 so whats the speciality in CPEC plzzz give him time according to his mandate till may 2018.if he fails to fulfill his promise then the revenge is on ur ballot paper punish him through the elctions but now removing him will be a loss of state money and time you give Q league full term,zardari full term now give him his full time to perform if he fails he face the circumstances thanks

Nawaz Sharif benazir and zardari miss used the power of PM chair for their own interest and good they dud nothing for nation

What is CPEC ? A network of highways,motorways, power houses, one sea port, one airport,electricity transmission line thats all . which thing nawaz sharif govt has not build before CPEC ? actually he was the man in 1991 who dreamed the motorway connecting the country,optic fiber from from khunjrab to the rest of country ? In 1992 nawaz govt lays the first optic fiber in Pakistan connecting lahore to Karachi. powerhouses? In 1992 when he inaugurated the tarbeela dam third tunnel he ordered the feasibility of ghazi bharoota hydro power project even he was not an engineer but he is industrialist he knows how to utilized the resources and that project later on completed.now comes to gawadar port he was the man who starts the work on gwadar port back in 1999 April and he also start the work on makran coastal highway and dualization of G.T road he completes the karachi airport in 1991 and start works on lahore airport in 1998 so whats the speciality in CPEC plzzz give him time according to his mandate till may 2018.if he fails to fulfill his promise then the revenge is on ur ballot paper punish him through the elctions but now removing him will be a loss of state money and time you give Q league full term,zardari full term now give him his full time to perform if he fails he face the circumstances thanks
This shows your mentality is hidden in small box you can't see the after effects of small things into bigger benefits keep going

i know i know last time this happened when someone told on media that 2 RAW agents were arrested from Sugar Mill owned by Sharif Family... Qadri is wasting his time like always.... Even we are wasting our time

Jahangir Tareen brought Indian workers in his Mills it's a common Practice

“All of the workers were issued visas by Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi after due security checks from relevant agencies since they first started working in Pakistan,” the statement said.

Revealing more details of Indians working in Pakistan, it said that there are
4000+ Indians working in Pakistan in different industries and sectors.

jdw-sugar.jpg

Because Jhangir Tareen belongs to PTI, so nothing wrong in that.

HARDCORE FACTS:

>> Sharif bros employing Indian nationals in hundreds without following formal clearance procedures;

>> Sharif bros hosting Ajit Doval and Modi in their home in Pakistan. The visit wasn't even an official visit, per se;

>> Sharif bros' defeating silence on Modi, Doval, Yadav, RAW or anything directly related to these;

>> Sharif family's direct business interests in India resulting in a conflict of interest and his inability to take decisions which are in the best interest of the nation. And you still do understand why he wants to keep the Foreign Minister's portfolio to himself.

And you still wonder why people of Pakistan TRUST Pakistani's armed forces more than it trusts its politicians, be it, Sharifs, Bhuttos, Zardaris, et al.

Noora king should come out with statement about Dr qadri allegations, staying silent is going to tarnish his image.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom