What's new

Over 150 Hindu inmates in Tihar keep roza

That is one thing I have noticed here.
All Hindus who keep roza, do it thinking that it is just a sign of solidarity with friends...more like how many Muslims celebrate Holi and Diwali with us.

Somehow Pakistani's seem to think that this is a form of superiority(?). That the 'lesser ones' are 'imitating' a superior lifestyle/culture/religion. Some different psychology at play here. Hard to put in words.

You mean the inherent belief in the superiority of the Abrahamaic religions? We pagans and non-believers are bound for hell. The Evangelisation process involves convincing the non-believers of the inherent inferiority of their belief.

This complex carries over when it is interwoven within the fabric of culture and politics.

So you immediately hear arguments like Indian = Hindu.

Its a temporary shift to BJP, it only represents an opportunity to make a permanent shift to BJP and establish BJP as the default OS of India (not congress).

260 years of social programming is not easy to replace. This is just a start of the journey.
That will not come till the school sylabus is changed to a more nationalist one from the current leftist one. The prism from which the youth look at the world needs to be modified for that.

Congress wont let that happen.

That will not come till the school sylabus is changed to a more nationalist one from the current leftist one. The prism from which the youth look at the world needs to be modified for that.

Congress wont let that happen.

Only change is permanent. Satyameva Jayate.

You mean the inherent belief in the superiority of the Abrahamaic religions? We pagans and non-believers are bound for hell. The Evangelisation process involves convincing the non-believers of the inherent inferiority of their belief.

This complex carries over when it is interwoven within the fabric of culture and politics.

So you immediately hear arguments like Indian = Hindu.
What you say is true, but not in this context.
There is a generic need for Abrahamic religions to believe in a concept of superiority instead of equality.

But in this case..even among Muslims, Pakistani's display some acute behaviour. They constantly need external validation of the superiority of their religion. So they constantly see things from a 'superior-inferior' perspective.
I wonder why this is so in Pakistani's, its not in Turks or Iranians..and little in Arabs.

Now, thats just a generic statement. I was wondering about pragmatic steps.

When Modi said he was the first PM to be born in Free Independent India, that statement was loaded with multiple meanings. If you read between the lines you will understand what he means.

The steps will follow. I have no doubt. Only the pace of reforms can be debated.

I'm weak at remembering names, especially the long, tongue-twisty types. :(
Are you sure lord Manvan had not taken female avatar this time???
Because the female avatars he uses are just as unique. :lol:

It might take time but shift will happen with increase of globalism.

Polytheism will slowly be replaced by monotheism, Christianity and Islam will phase out Hinduism with remaining turning to Atheism. I can see India becoming the first officially atheist country in the world.

Its a long process, it could take 100 years.
I feel neo paganism is the new trend..

Europeans are going to their roots instead of jeudo christain culture... it will happen in africa and iran too

When Modi said he was the first PM to be born in Free Independent India, that statement was loaded with multiple meanings. If you read between the lines you will understand what he means.

The steps will follow. I have no doubt. Only the pace of reforms can be debated.
Depends on whether he is committed to this or not.
Secondly, whether he can do it smartly or not. Smartly means without kicking up a storm about it. Congress and leftists will put up the fight of their lives for this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom