What's new

Over 150 Hindu inmates in Tihar keep roza

Hi Hermes, I miss you to. But as you have already observed the above mentioned nut case is in love with me. She is just confused about the strong passion I stir in her. :lol:

I was here only to make sure Modi became PM. The day he became PM I left this forum for good. The reason why I posted for so long (easily more than 20,000 posts over 4-5 year period, multiple id's) and moulded and guided this forum towards Hindutva was because I deserved Modi as my PM and unfortunately due to the multitudes of Indian opinion in this forum a lot of journalists and similar dimwits come here to understand Indian point of view. This includes really dim (read lazy) journalists from India.

When I came in here first this place was the hadda of "secularists" and terrorist apologists. In my absence henceforth this forum will again revert back to that. So be warned.

Lastly just be aware that this forum is officially a part of ISI propaganda machinery. However this is not known to many Indian posters because the moment this is revealed the post is deleted.

My post is going to be deleted since I am revealing this, but I hope this message reaches you. I strongly advice you to quit this forum and go to BR. They can do with someone as bright as you. The only other smart Indian in this forum was a Tamil guy called KS in the US.

Rest are just a bunch of sheep's who are willing victims of social programming. Keep fighting the good fight. :wink: ....Adios. Till we meet again. (next election time......that too only if I think Modi needs me, but with Amit Shah as head of BJP, I am pretty sure I will be free to focus on other things that matter)

cheers.

@Indrani What did I say about the names? :lol: MiLord, you need to pop up from time to time. Some Indians here tend to forget that Modi is already in power and resort to their old ways.:mamba:

@Indrani What did I say about the names? :lol: MiLord, you need to pop up from time to time. Some Indians here tend to forget that Modi is already in power and resort to their old ways.:mamba:

You would be wrong about the names too. I only use the letter "M" when I want people to know its me. :lol:

Modi is in power, so now it does not matter what people think. Stupidity is incurable.

wait, Modi starts with an M too,

are you thinking what I am thinking?

You would be wrong about the names too. I only use the letter "M" when I want people to know its me. :lol:

Modi is in power, so now it does not matter what people think. Stupidity is incurable.

So when you used names like Pratisargaparva and Anjaneyashruti, you wanted to remain incognito?:(

wait, Modi starts with an M too,

are you thinking what I am thinking?

Mohanlal starts with M too....I'm really confused now.:D

It might take time but shift will happen with increase of globalism.

Polytheism will slowly be replaced by monotheism, Christianity and Islam will phase out Hinduism with remaining turning to Atheism. I can see India becoming the first officially atheist country in the world.

Its a long process, it could take 100 years.
You are a first class ... whatever.

I am a hardcore Hindutvadi and yet I kept roza for a week for someone very close to me. Not for faith/religion but for kameradenshaft/comradeship. Stop seeing everything through religious lenses.

So when you used names like Pratisargaparva and Anjaneyashruti, you wanted to remain incognito?:(

But Mohanlal is a Mallu, with starts with an M too.

wait, what is going on here :unsure: The conspiracy runs deeper than I thought

I am a hardcore Hindutvadi and yet I kept roza for a week for someone very close to me. Not for faith/religion but for kameradenshaft/comradeship. Stop seeing everything through religious lenses.

My dirty mind conjured all sorts of images :D

But Mohanlal is a Mallu, with starts with an M too.

wait, what is going on here :unsure: The conspiracy runs deeper than I thought

You have no idea boy! This isn't for the pregnant and faint-hearted.:ph34r:

That is one thing I have noticed here.
All Hindus who keep roza, do it thinking that it is just a sign of solidarity with friends...more like how many Muslims celebrate Holi and Diwali with us.

Somehow Pakistani's seem to think that this is a form of superiority(?). That the 'lesser ones' are 'imitating' a superior lifestyle/culture/religion. Some need in them that needs constant external validation of superiority in religion. Some differing psychology at play here. Hard to put in words.

I wonder why this is so in Pakistani's, its not in Turks or Iranians.

Those were only some of my short life id's. :disagree: ...... reality is most people are too dumb to realize the truth even when it is staring them in the face. Just a fact of life.

Those were only some of my short life id's. :disagree: ...... reality is most people are too dumb to realize the truth even when it is staring them in the face. Just a fact of life.
Disagree. Why do you think the electorate voted the way it did. They are seeing things clearer now.

Now that you wish to leave this forum for good, you're expected to sate our curiosity. Please list all your ids na. I bet you can't remember all.:D

Disagree. Why do you think the electorate voted the way it did. They are seeing things clearer now.

Its a temporary shift to BJP, it only represents an opportunity to make a permanent shift to BJP and establish BJP as the default OS of India (not congress).

260 years of social programming is not easy to replace. This is just a start of the journey.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom