What's new

Over 150 Hindu inmates in Tihar keep roza

The Iranian diaspora is a good place to test that. Are you certain that a majority of them have declared themselves atheists or zoroashtrians?
The iranians I have met are all less religious than Indian hindus by miles. But then iranians outside iran are completely different species.

@Indrani What did I say about the names? :lol: MiLord, you need to pop up from time to time. Some Indians here tend to forget that Modi is already in power and resort to their old ways.:mamba:

I never got the notice of Manvan's message or yours. I just now saw it since I came to this thread.

I never got the notice of Manvan's message or yours. I just now saw it since I came to this thread.

It's LORD Manvan. :angry: No biggie though. I fail to get lots of alerts too.

The iranians I have met are all less religious than Indian hindus by miles. But then iranians outside iran are completely different species.

The ones here are very relaxed about religion too. But never will they decline that they're Muslims and take up some atheist/agnostic/pagan tag. Sort of similar to many of us in that regard I feel.

Hi Hermes, I miss you to. But as you have already observed the above mentioned nut case is in love with me. She is just confused about the strong passion I stir in her. :lol:

I was here only to make sure Modi became PM. The day he became PM I left this forum for good. The reason why I posted for so long (easily more than 20,000 posts over 4-5 year period, multiple id's) and moulded and guided this forum towards Hindutva was because I deserved Modi as my PM and unfortunately due to the multitudes of Indian opinion in this forum a lot of journalists and similar dimwits come here to understand Indian point of view. This includes really dim (read lazy) journalists from India.

When I came in here first this place was the hadda of "secularists" and terrorist apologists. In my absence henceforth this forum will again revert back to that. So be warned.

Lastly just be aware that this forum is officially a part of ISI propaganda machinery. However this is not known to many Indian posters because the moment this is revealed the post is deleted.

My post is going to be deleted since I am revealing this, but I hope this message reaches you. I strongly advice you to quit this forum and go to BR. They can do with someone as bright as you. The only other smart Indian in this forum was a Tamil guy called KS in the US.

Rest are just a bunch of sheep's who are willing victims of social programming. Keep fighting the good fight. :wink: ....Adios. Till we meet again. (next election time......that too only if I think Modi needs me, but with Amit Shah as head of BJP, I am pretty sure I will be free to focus on other things that matter)

cheers.

Keep in touch Manvan. Let me see if I can bunch up the courage and join BR.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom