What's new

Over 150 Hindu inmates in Tihar keep roza

If thats true then fine......But only if its true.

If thats true then fine......But only if its true.

Funny they are in jail. Also why are 2,700 muslims in jail while only 170 hindus. I sense discrimination.

Funny they are in jail. Also why are 2,700 muslims in jail while only 170 hindus. I sense discrimination.

And I sense comprehension troubles. Nowhere did the article mention that the prison only had 150 Hindus, but that 150 Hindus had kept Roza with their fellow Muslims.

Neither did it say that all Hindus in that jail had kept Roza, which would then mean that there were only 150 Hindus there.

And I sense comprehension troubles. Nowhere did the article mention that the prison only had 150 Hindus, but that 150 Hindus had kept Roza with their fellow Muslims.

Neither did it say that all Hindus in that jail had kept Roza, which would then mean that there were only 150 Hindus there.

Do not bother replying to him. He is a Khalistani. It would be better if the Indian police did not let this guy come back to India.

Do not bother replying to him. He is a Khalistani. It would be better if the Indian police did not let this guy come back to India.

It's funny he didn't 'sense' that there were no Sikh prisoners in the jail, going by his 'logic'. So much for wailing in other threads over Sikhs being wrongfully targeted and threatened in India. :lol:

It's funny he didn't 'sense' that there were no Sikh prisoners in the jail, going by his 'logic'. So much for wailing in other threads over Sikhs being wrongfully targeted and threatened in India. :lol:

Of course their are no Sikh prisoners. The police put tyres around our neck and dose us with gasoline. How can you throw a dead man/woman/child into jail?

Of course their are no Sikh prisoners. The police put tyres around our neck and dose us with gasoline. How can you throw a dead man/woman/child into jail?

So all Sikhs in India are dead? A pity that Gen Bikram Singh didn't know about this little 'fact'.

Last edited:
Millions are. Why is our fertility rate the lowest in India at 1.7?
fertility rate is roughly related to access to healthcare, education and affluence.. most sikhs are in punjab, a state that took advantage of green revolution ..
same is the case in kerala .. although there its not affluence but education/healthcare that brought down fertility rate to below 2.

They join more than 2,300 of their Muslim counterparts in the dawn-to-dusk fast; over 70 women also observing Ramzan.

NEW DELHI In an inspiring example of communal harmony, more than 150 Hindu inmates of Tihar Jail in New Delhi are keeping roza, the dawn-todusk fast during Ramzan, along with over 2,300 Muslim inmates.

The holy month of Ramzan commenced on June 29 this year. Tihar Jail authorities said the Hindu inmates started keeping rozas along with the Muslim inmates from the very first day and have said they will continue the month-long fasting to its completion.
Over 150 Hindu inmates in Tihar keep roza - Pune Mirror
This should be the way for communal harmony.. Instead of those sick minority appeasing schemes

This is the beauty of Hinduism. They believe supreme God is one and any noble path leads to him. Its only Hindusim which believe Muslim practices can help them to reach closer to almighty.

Indeed a ultimate show of tolerance and companionship by by Hindi brothers. we wish abrahamic religions show such flexibility and tolerance.

On side thought : it may be a simple case of inmates craving for good food and pretending to take rosa :D

It might take time but shift will happen with increase of globalism.

Polytheism will slowly be replaced by monotheism, Christianity and Islam will phase out Hinduism with remaining turning to Atheism. I can see India becoming the first officially atheist country in the world.

Its a long process, it could take 100 years.

LOL you know nothing ... Hinduism is the first religion acknowledges and implemented Monotheism long before other sects knew meaning of civilization and let alone religion.

It's wishful thinking on your part.

always remember .....
Yunan-o-Misr-o-Roma Sab Mit Gaye Jahan Se, Ab Tak Magar Hai Baki Naam-o-Nishan Hamara,
Kuchh Baat Hai Ke Hasti Mit’ti Nahin Hamari, Sadiyon Raha Hai Dushman Daur-e-Zaman Hamara!!

Last edited:
Well millions already go starving in India so what's the differnece

fertility rate is roughly related to access to healthcare, education and affluence.. most sikhs are in punjab, a state that took advantage of green revolution ..
same is the case in kerala .. although there its not affluence but education/healthcare that brought down fertility rate to below 2.

quite a few states that figure below a TFR rate of 2.0 Tamil Nadu comes to mind with 1.8

@Indischer kanno I need your help here. Levina seems to be playing the detective here and seriously on trail of Manvan. Oh Manvan, come back. I cannot handle this lady's spook role play.

Hi Hermes, I miss you to. But as you have already observed the above mentioned nut case is in love with me. She is just confused about the strong passion I stir in her. :lol:

I was here only to make sure Modi became PM. The day he became PM I left this forum for good. The reason why I posted for so long (easily more than 20,000 posts over 4-5 year period, multiple id's) and moulded and guided this forum towards Hindutva was because I deserved Modi as my PM and unfortunately due to the multitudes of Indian opinion in this forum a lot of journalists and similar dimwits come here to understand Indian point of view. This includes really dim (read lazy) journalists from India.

When I came in here first this place was the hadda of "secularists" and terrorist apologists. In my absence henceforth this forum will again revert back to that. So be warned.

Lastly just be aware that this forum is officially a part of ISI propaganda machinery. However this is not known to many Indian posters because the moment this is revealed the post is deleted.

My post is going to be deleted since I am revealing this, but I hope this message reaches you. I strongly advice you to quit this forum and go to BR. They can do with someone as bright as you. The only other smart Indian in this forum was a Tamil guy called KS in the US.

Rest are just a bunch of sheep's who are willing victims of social programming. Keep fighting the good fight. :wink: ....Adios. Till we meet again. (next election time......that too only if I think Modi needs me, but with Amit Shah as head of BJP, I am pretty sure I will be free to focus on other things that matter)

cheers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom