What's new

Outlawed Pakistan group LeT calls for holy war

Status
Not open for further replies.
but jana in a earlier post you said the british rightly called bhagat singh a terrorist because he used violance now you call him freedom fighter bit of a flip flop

Correct....Pakistan will lose itself claiming KASHMIR.....

so stop claming and save urself

Enough Enough, No more crap slinging needed.

Speak objectively, And BTW I am amazed Tonnes of matchos, posting in against only one person trying to prove their stance correct by the sheer flurry of posts.

What the hell can you derive of such debate, if it is worth calling debate??

:pakistan:

Adios

Correct....Pakistan will lose itself claiming KASHMIR.....

so stop claming and save urself

:) When Pakistan was carved out of the sub-continent, Your Indian founder fathers were also day dreaming claiming nothing to worry, Pakistan will not survive even for a week.

So dont mind when Indians come up with such day dreaming.

Keep dreaming

but jana in a earlier post you said the british rightly called bhagat singh a terrorist because he used violance now you call him freedom fighter bit of a flip flop

Nothing wrong with that. when the freedom fighters can be army regulars at times whats wrong with a statement.

Bhagat Singh was not only one who fought for independence of Sub-continent. Its another matter that he got fame by throwing bomb/grenade on British parliament. Its another matter that Gandhi had opposed him and worte a letter to Britisher for eleminating the youth including him and others from that group who advocating armed struggle. Muslims were a major part of the independence struggle.

Now my view is they including Bhagat Singh were freedom fighters and all those who are fighting against Indian Occupation of Kashmir are also freedom fighters.

Yes, he was not the only one who fought for independence of India, but he definitely was one of the many, more importantly a very prominent fiure.

Nope he was popular, even before throwing the grenades, and history says why they have to take the violent path of killing to get independence.

Gandhi, opposed him because, he was getting immense popularity amongst the Indians that time. I have read some where that whole of India stayed hungry for him and there was a huge gathering to witness his martyrdom. Gandhi, did not want to lose any popularity in the masses ( his reasons might be many ) and hence he did not try to get him released.

But then I will ask, who give Gandhi any right to decide what path should be followed for freedom? Just because I am not a non violent type means I am not elligible to fight for my country?

At the end of the day,the bottomline is, India will never let go of an inch of Kashmir now. Jitne haat pair maarne hain, maar lo. There is squat your terror mujahideens can accomplish.
And do answer Adwitya's question Jana.
Thanks

:) When Pakistan was carved out of the sub-continent, Your Indian founder fathers were also day dreaming claiming nothing to worry, Pakistan will not survive even for a week.

So dont mind when Indians come up with such day dreaming.

Keep dreaming

Yeah correct PAKISTAN survived-->but kept loosing...

Leave her alone-->she can't handle the INDIAN MIGHT...

Shame, this is what you call your might??

Posting nonsense, non stop against a lady, with the whole team on board???:sick::sick:

If i were you i wouldn't have stepped in this debate in the first place, but then thank God I am not you.

So much for You Indian might:tdown::tdown:

Adios

Enough Enough, No more crap slinging needed.

Speak objectively, And BTW I am amazed Tonnes of matchos, posting in against only one person trying to prove their stance correct by the sheer flurry of posts.

What the hell can you derive of such debate, if it is worth calling debate??

Adios

Agreed.
But may be people get something on fire when someone calls one of our beloved freedom fighter as terrorist. You know typical sentimental SA people :)

Do you think I will even last a minute if I call a single name on Mr Jinnah ? and before that how many Pakistanis will threaten to kill me :D

Posting nonsense, non stop against a lady, with the whole team on board???:sick::sick:

If i were you i wouldn't have stepped in this debate in the first place, but then thank God I am not you.

Adios

your lady who also happens to be also an elite member should avoid posting nonsense which may agitate Indians. their are plenty of things which can agitate you but we refrain from posting that.

what can we do when we have a numerical advantage and you dont have that. ..... :lol:

Adios

where did i post non-sense...please point out...i will be thankful

and in the end yeah-->MIGHT IS RIGHT(dont get me wrong it's ur forum and u are mightier here....but i was talking of some other place)

@adeos amigo
and by the way does internet differentiates on the basis of gender(you may not know may be i am a chik myself)....if you post crap you get it back-->gigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom