What's new

Outlawed Pakistan group LeT calls for holy war

Status
Not open for further replies.
their are plenty of things which can agitate you but we refrain from posting that

There is nothing you guys have refrained from. So don't try to be an angel know. Go through the thread and then tell if you have left any bullet to spare.

:victory:what can we do when we have a numerical advantage and you dont have that. ..... :lol:

Huh, another sick attempt, check out the number of Pakistanis online now, and you would know who has numerical advantage. And BTW you numerical advantage can be crushed on this forum, but that's not what is desired. We have thick skins and can take harsh criticism, provided it is an a healthy spirit.

I my self have debated, several times on this issue with the known respectable Indians Fellow on this forum, and that's why I didn't find any of them here, participating in this crap slinging contest.

If you can punch hard then you should also have a stomach to swallow the reaction.

:pakistan:

Adios

Last edited:
There is nothing you guys have refrained from. So don't try to be an angel know. Go through the thread and then tell if you have left any bullet to spare.

Huh, another sick attempt, check out the number of Pakistanis online now, and you would who has numerical advantage. And BTW you numerical advantage can be crushed on this forum, but that's not what is desired. We have thick skins and can take harsh criticism, provided it is an a healthy spirit.

I my self have debated, several times on this issue with the known respectable Indians Fellows on this forum, and that's why I didn't find any of them here, participating in this crap slinging contest.

If you can punch hard then you should also have a stomach to swallow the reaction.

Adios

I dont think anyone has passed on any remarks which are personal to her or something which may say foul about some great leaders of pakistan including Mr. Jinnah and others. there are aspects of them also which can be very critical and controversial but that does not mean one should start over them. Walking on the same grounds Bhagat Singh who was harmless when he bombed the assembly was not involved in killing innnocents where as there is whole list of innocents being killed in your operations to free kashmir by your own freedom fighters.

Huh, another sick attempt, check out the number of Pakistanis online now, and you would who has numerical advantage. And BTW you numerical advantage can be crushed on this forum, but that's not what is desired. We can take harsh criticism, provided it is an a healthy spirit.

I my self have debated, several times on this issue with the known respectable Indians Fellows on this forum, and that's why I didn't find any of them here, participating in this crap slinging contest.

Adios

I am so thankful for the first part....and yeah do punch hard-->so what you think we are here for.....and of course look around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom