What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would India want to strike Pakistan in the first place? Electoral gains or some strategic calculus, nay wounds going back to partition?
Yep. That's what i expressed which @SQ8 aka santro refused to consider in his reply to my post. Unhealed trauma of partition coupled with religious sentiments, immaturity, feeling of superiority because of economy vis-a-vis Pakistan - these are just a few reasons. After all in many aspects Pak and India are quite similar.

Lets agree to disagree on nonsense peddled baselessly but agree on its being blown up to be used for internal alignment and domestic purposes. There are idiots on both sides but its your choice if you want to continue the online Indian persona of sanctimony
Not sure why you had to use the 'online Indian persona of sanctimony' for me. I do not see which part of my post reflects this.
  1. I am aware of some of the problems India faces due to the nature of the BJP. The Congress had its own set of problems.
  2. Nonsense is peddled by both sides. Your establishment has always been indulging in it in generous amounts just like the BJP.
  3. I said that we do not have the capability for a decisive war.
  4. I said that the China factor is just too much to handle right now.
  5. I said that we do not want your army to have any capability against us.
  6. I said that India would rather allow the Pak economy to get more messy and the army to get more confused between USA and China. - should i have used the word hope in place of allow?
What is so sanctimonious about all this? I do understand that since you are a very important member here and given what Pak is going through, it is quite understandable for you to think in this way. How many Pakistanis or Indians are actually feeling sad about Sri Lanka - a handful at max?

These panaflex are all over Rawalpindi today. How do they get the funds for this.

35vkqwp1ld2b1.jpg

So no Asad Umer?

Coward politicians of PTI are leaving party and politics to save their children after sending children of others in military courts.
You have no idea the pressure on these people. Please refrain from making such comments.

Family member of mine - young guy, son of distinguished retd Naval Commodore was only holding a placard with his mother. Picked up, tortured (made naked, beaten, electrocuted) for 4 hours and then was being shipped off to Larkana Jail for execution until a former naval chief intervened.

I let a US senator I met recently see his photos - these men are naked now in front of their own masters.
Same story the country over;

You have no idea the pressure on these people. Please refrain from making such comments.

Same story the country over;

Here is problem, our intellect level is growing fast due to social media, political and social awareness is increasing day by day. But our ruling class is still lives in 60s and 70s , they still using same old tools to silent the educated class. They fail to understand "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent". What you pouring in society that what you face later.
People ask questions and ruling class has to answer, but our ruling elite "Guns make small men feel big" ....... Awareness is good, but our establishment need to understand no one is against them, but they need to understand they have to change according to winds of change. Otherwise, our kids go to school only to get foreign job or foreign visa and leave Pakistan. I see the moment girls or boys land in college and university next moment they make Pakistani passport and start applying for admission or start running toward embassies to get visa and leave .....
We have security apparatus of over 600,000 govt pay their expense, retirement plans, secure their future and provide free education to their children. Imagine the load on national budget, every year thousands of people retire from civil and military institutions. We still running 1900 British ruling class apparatus. Military is now turning into independent entity by financing its own income generating projects within Pakistan and rest of Pakistan has Ishaq Dar. Our civilian institutions are falling a part but our establishment need to consider , next is their term. And but we don t have money to put the petrol in our tanks.............Time for everyone to think it over, if they want to keep this country or divide ... Choice is our ruling elite and those who are pulling the string for the last 75 years.... Mistake on both side, I don t believe in blaming only military, not because my father served and lots of my family members served 65,71 and served foreign missions..... Not because my closed friend's father his 11 family members killed in Bangladesh by Mutktibahni...turn their face against the wall and spray bullets because 11 members in PA uniform............

Last edited:
Here's another one

To the apologists drawing false equivalences, was this ever done?

And things are no more restricted to PTI office holders. It's everyone, normal people who like you and me. If this is how normal citizens are being treated, I am sure office holders would have a much harsher level of treatment.
an eye for an eye is really needed. In fact a little more.

Back
Top Bottom