What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistanis should be thankful to me! If it wasn't for me, they would have been thinking until the Day of Resurrection, how is Iblees in appearance?

9fd52a72ebc1d25d27493f2ae6019a80.jpg

we need reforms at urgent basis but everyone is scared and everyone is just looking for a Masiha to save them.
That is the tragedy of this region.... they wait for outside invader to end their slavery .......but foreign invaders always need something in return , material or self-respect....

Family member of mine - young guy, son of distinguished retd Naval Commodore was only holding a placard with his mother. Picked up, tortured (made naked, beaten, electrocuted) for 4 hours and then was being shipped off to Larkana Jail for execution until a former naval chief intervened.

I let a US senator I met recently see his photos - these men are naked now in front of their own masters.
@SQ8, can you DM me?

we need reforms at urgent basis but everyone is scared and everyone is just looking for a Masiha to save them.
We need reforms and believe me its up to us to start a movement to persue these Reforms Mr Khan and PTI might win in the end and make a Government but its upto to us to push them. Even now they are using an Apologetic tune when the rest of the populace is openly calling a spade a spade.
As I see it after everything's that's Happened.
  • MPO
  • Army Act
  • Official Secrets Act
  • Section 144
Repeating these and other Draconian Laws is the first thing any future government represented by the populace should do.

We need reforms and believe me its up to us to start a movement to persue these Reforms Mr Khan and PTI might win in the end and make a Government but its upto to us to push them. Even now they are using an Apologetic tune when the rest of the populace is openly calling a spade a spade.
As I see it after everything's that's Happened.
  • MPO
  • Army Act
  • Official Secrets Act
  • Section 144
Repeating these and other Draconian Laws is the first thing any future government represented by the populace should do.
Entire Pakistan Penal code needs a revamp.

Cyber Crimes bill needs to be revamped, MPO needs to be abolished, Army Act should be restricted to military and civilians in active army/military service or during “War”.

Establishment of an independent police complaints authority.

Back
Top Bottom