What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:D
Definitely your vision doesn’t go beyond your arm length. But I know you are the joker here.

Anyway, Its the awam who pushed ik after 10 april with national anthems etc. now awam is missing and can’t do more than that, some did but they were die hard fans (rip).

Story is far from over, story will either end with Pakistan or with Generals/ISI backing off. IK is just the catalyst, a good thing that happened to Pakistan (hopefully will continue)

View attachment 931506
above is an example of how they brainwashing each other and us.
Facts on the ground dont need to brainwash anybody. The 1000's illegal arrests, torture, killings etc are real not fake. Add to the fact everyone and their dog knows PDM and the military generals are corrupt. You dont need to be on twitter to know that its been documented and reported on mainstream media over many years, through various reputable journalists who have covered corruption cases.

I just finished watching Behind closed door the documentary that lays bare and exposes the corruption of our esteemed Sharif clan.
What a job by the late Arshad Sharif. No wondered he paid the price with his life.
Yet when I switch to Pakistani news channels there is a completely different circus going on which is astounding. How can that not be in the news is beyond me. It seems as if the establishment is making sure this is swept under the rug. No one in print media or online is talking about it - at least no one with decent viewership. It seems the priorities are very different, keep the media and public involved with PTI and no one will talk about this.

I think its high time overseas Pakistanis start raising funds for more then just the people suffering from police brutality.
Issue is those funds won't get to those who need it, criminals are in charge. More than likely they will steal the funds for themselves.

Ali Wazir stealing the show, against trials of Pti workers in military courts, wants JC formed to investigate killings of innocent in Balochistan and KPK.

Last edited:
Another Thing I should add and often tell my elders and they always hate it. Every year we add 5 million new voters and we bury 2 million of you boomers. You will never win this war of attrition and people of Pakistan will win in the end. In the next 5 years alone we will have 25 million new voters You cant sell your munjan to the current generation let alone these guys.
When has electorate ever been enfranchised in Pakistan? All elections are strictly controlled and those who are anointed by the establishment ultimately wins the election and by the exact margin the powers that be want them to win...

New/younger PTI vote bank will not make an iota of difference. PTI/young candidate will be winning their respective seats, will be leading in all pre-polls as well as exit polls and will be leading in vote count. The same night, the vote count would be stopped and then the next morning, establishment's chosen candidate will win.

Thank you for calling Imran Khan the second coming of Sher Shah Suri...

While the generals and all other politicians are akin to the rest of the useless Mughals

When has electorate ever been enfranchised in Pakistan? All elections are strictly controlled and those who are anointed by the establishment ultimately wins the election and by the exact margin the powers that be want them to win...

New/younger PTI vote bank will not make an iota of difference. PTI/young candidate will be winning their respective seats, will be leading in all pre-polls as well as exit polls and will be leading in vote count. The same night, the vote count would be stopped and then the next morning, establishment's chosen candidate will win.
Crushing PTI will result in a National MQM in ki needain haram hongi from Karachi to Khyber. By crushing the aspirations of Pakistani Middle Class, by violating their basic rights by violating the Constitution by Blackmailing politicians and Judges. The STATE and THE INSTITUTION has shown the whole nation that might is right.

Those Who wont be able to leave this hellhole will improvise to survive. Its was Imran Decision to not to have a Militant Wing. When he is gone so will that policy. PTI or its successors now have the will to fight the STATE Head on and those leaving for greener Pasteur's have a new found vendetta and hatred for the INSTITUTION. The same people who used to lobby on their behalf will now lobby against them. People are already buying weapons even outside KPK. There is a storm brewing in the Fog of this Battle and Establishment wont be able to contain it when its hits them.

Last edited:
TLP against the trials of Pti workers in military courts, against the injustice against women, release of all innocent workers, personal life issues of Imran Khan is noone business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom