What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Jinnah said Pakistan will be a secular state, and everyone free to go to their religious place and exercise their beliefs.. Islamic Republic name was given by military backed coalition PNA against Bhutto. Exact the same like PDM-PPP same book and same chapters ..
This is not the case with Islam as it allows secular following of ur own religion!
Ye mslaa islam ki tshreeh ki wjha se hua Jo over the centuries itna shadeed dakyaa noosi bnaa diya gya k loge equate krte han Islamic ko non secular se just like other religions.
Islam is v v accommodating it's just that unfortunately v don't know how it has been systematically suppressed with oppressive interpretations.

Oh bhai meray, MQM was establishment's B team. They never directly clashed with the military, bar a few isolated incidents, nor did they ever had an issues with the establishment. They were given a free reign to extort, terrorize, loot, kidnap, and kill at their pleasure and at the behest of the military.
But y they got support from the certain masses... Ab tou asal jarr Jo smjho msle ki ... Ab tou aag Punjab k gharon tk agai hai ... Realize the hell Karachi in Sindh, Baluchistan, kpk etc have gone thru over the years ... Now everything's laid bare

Well, Jinnah said Pakistan will be a secular state, and everyone free to go to their religious place and exercise their beliefs.. Islamic Republic name was given by military backed coalition PNA against Bhutto. Exact the same like PDM-PPP same book and same chapters ..
Jinnah didn't use the term secular, nor was he a proponent of such ideology, otherwise he would have stayed in India. What he told everyone to do was perfectly in line with the principles of an Islamic state.

I am giving you an example of a militant middle class hence I gave an example from within Pakistan in no way I am justifying their deeds or claiming their origin was organic. My Predictions for middle class staying in the game and improvising their approach is based on my observations and the conversations I've had, with people from all sections of middle class in different parts of the country. Things on the ground are not as they seem.
Militant middle class is not going to happen. MQM only happened since establishment allowed them to happen. Only militancy at a wider scale is possible perhaps in KPK only but with no external support, it has no viability.

The boys think they're winning

But in reality they're the actual ones that have lost, decades worth of propaganda that made us love the boys has gone down the drain within a year. The boys have lost respect from all classes of people and their corrupt and evil face has come forward and God forbid, if we go to a war then majority of the people will wish death upon the boys.

The Academy needs to increase their standard of admission, F.Sc boys are ruining the country and the institution itself, but the boys don't care as they'll settle abroad, as their too afraid of their life in this country, who they protected for soo long.....
Long live the boys.

Is it PTI senior rank and Punjab division which is being dismantled?

So far some members have quit. But I haven't seen any KPK memebers names mentioned. Is the plan to make PTI a KPK party? PMLN would control Punjab. PPP would control Sindh and Balouchistan. Could also see PPP trying to take control of South Punjab too.

Setting everything up for Bilawal as the next PM.

So far some members have quit. But I haven't seen any KPK memebers names mentioned. Is the plan to make PTI a KPK party? PMLN would control Punjab. PPP would control Sindh and Balouchistan. Could also see PPP trying to take control of South Punjab too.

PRECISELY.

Reduce PTI to KP, get PML into Northern Punjab, PPP comes in strong in Sindh and Southern Punjab, and then combine BAP and the usual riffraff and you have Billo as PM.

The day Billo gets appointed as our next PM I will share a post I made during the days of the VoNC.

I am giving you an example of a militant middle class hence I gave an example from within Pakistan in no way I am justifying their deeds or claiming their origin was organic. My Predictions for middle class staying in the game and improvising their approach is based on my observations and the conversations I've had, with people from all sections of middle class in different parts of the country. Things on the ground are not as they seem.

The Army leadership has realized that their attempts to indoctrinate and manipulate the younger generation, whom they disparage as ill-informed, have become increasingly untenable in this digital age. So, they have made the decision to systematically discourage and disenfranchise this demographic from participating in our controlled democratic process.

Army's approach lacks long-term planning and is more of a knee-jerk reaction, which will have some far-reaching consequences. Challenging a well-equipped professional army with armed resistance is not feasible for the settled population, given the army's vast resources and military strength. The people are angry and the prevailing anger will ultimately evolve into processes that will surpass the Army's ability to contain.

This process will ultimately lead to the fragmentation of the nation, with geopolitics acting as a catalyst in exacerbating the situation. "Pakistan" was an outcome of historical circumstances rather than a natural union. Perhaps, it has reached a point in its existence where its purpose and viability are coming to an end. Our foremost aspirations and prayers should center around minimizing bloodshed and violence as the failed concept of our synthetic nation undergoes dissolution.

Even with all the election management and even if everyone who arrived post 2010 leaves.

If PTI can get the people out it won't matter. PTI is still popular enough to win with a landslide. Therefore if IK continues his fight I don't see an election happening any time within the next year.

IK should learn and this time should only give tickets to those who started with him in the 90s and his Party workers.

1685056171224.png

👆 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆 :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

Finally, the dream came true.. 'Kashmir bany ga pakistan' .. genz na bana hi diya..

Back
Top Bottom